> 王者荣耀(King Glory chinese version)

life5tyle
post Feb 9 2018, 01:35 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Cherryx @ Feb 2 2018, 10:35 AM)
张良,成吉思汗,明世影,甄姬 player here

platinum rank atm. looking for a team biggrin.gif
My team is open for everyone. LOL! If you're interested to join my team.
Charsiupao
post Feb 11 2018, 08:50 PM

Getting Started

Hi, guys, have something really embarrassing to ask...

KoG has this registration notice which pops up every time I play, and so I checked the internet forums on how to generate a fake ID number and fake handphone number, and apparently once you enter a correct recognisable format, you register a fake identity and that irritating notice goes away... which I did, ... BUT ... as I was just random generating an ID number which I knew wasn't going to mean anything, I just took whatever the random number generated without keying in my proper details like date of birth, location, city (they're all in China anyway), and what happened was that the ID number I generated marked my age as really young, as in below 12 years of age (apparently ID number formats have the birthdate in them). So now I can't play for more than an hour a day before I get locked out, thanks to Tencent's child protection mechanism. I'm 46 years old, and this is really embarrassing!

So, my question is, is there any way to resolve this? I'm pretty sure contacting Tencent and telling them that "I just messed with the registration to get rid of the notice, please deregister me" won't work... I'm level 17, so I'm thinking of resetting my account, but I'm not sure if I did that whether I could create a new account which isn't registered, or do I need to reset my entire WeChat as well? Or are there ways to bypass the child protection mechanism?

Thanks for any advice on this!
life5tyle
post Feb 12 2018, 02:11 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Charsiupao @ Feb 11 2018, 08:50 PM)
Hi, guys, have something really embarrassing to ask...

KoG has this registration notice which pops up every time I play, and so I checked the internet forums on how to generate a fake ID number and fake handphone number, and apparently once you enter a correct recognisable format, you register a fake identity and that irritating notice goes away... which I did, ... BUT ... as I was just random generating an ID number which I knew wasn't going to mean anything, I just took whatever the random number generated without keying in my proper details like date of birth, location, city (they're all in China anyway), and what happened was that the ID number I generated marked my age as really young, as in below 12 years of age (apparently ID number formats have the birthdate in them). So now I can't play for more than an hour a day before I get locked out, thanks to Tencent's child protection mechanism. I'm 46 years old, and this is really embarrassing!

So, my question is, is there any way to resolve this? I'm pretty sure contacting Tencent and telling them that "I just messed with the registration to get rid of the notice, please deregister me" won't work... I'm level 17, so I'm thinking of resetting my account, but I'm not sure if I did that whether I could create a new account which isn't registered, or do I need to reset my entire WeChat as well? Or are there ways to bypass the child protection mechanism?

Thanks for any advice on this!
You accidentally select the wrong date of birthday to generate the ID? If yes, then you need to contact their Customer Service to get your ID reset and also the process is kinda difficult because you need to go thru a lot of verification and they need your ID too.

If you currect game ID is low level and no money insert into your account. I suggest you re-create your account would be much simplify. But your account is linked to your Wechat account. It mean you need to remove your Wechat account and recreate a brand new account. If you're using QQ account, then you can simply just create another QQ acount.

So far you're the first one I know which accidentally register wrong ID. Phone number field you can just leave it empty. That one is optional, so I don't recommend you guys to fill in that field.

If you need proper step by step, you may want to refer to my tutorial video.

Charsiupao
post Feb 13 2018, 02:02 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(life5tyle @ Feb 12 2018, 02:11 PM)
You accidentally select the wrong date of birthday to generate the ID? If yes, then you need to contact their Customer Service to get your ID reset and also the process is kinda difficult because you need to go thru a lot of verification and they need your ID too.

If you currect game ID is low level and no money insert into your account. I suggest you re-create your account would be much simplify. But your account is linked to your Wechat account. It mean you need to remove your Wechat account and recreate a brand new account. If you're using QQ account, then you can simply just create another QQ acount.

So far you're the first one I know which accidentally register wrong ID. Phone number field you can just leave it empty. That one is optional, so I don't recommend you guys to fill in that field.

If you need proper step by step, you may want to refer to my tutorial video.

Thanks for the help! Ya, I think it's going to be hard to get my ID reset because I don't actually have any China ID. Will they accept a Malaysian IC? I don't know how they're going to verify that I'm the person using that account, though. What's to stop kids in China getting an adult friend to help them bypass the child lock?

I was hoping that I could create a new account, but since I'm using WeChat, my KoG account is linked to my WeChat account, and my WeChat account is linked to my phone number - I think still cannot install a new WeChat account if the number is already linked to an old account. So the only way I can create a new account is if ... I changed my handphone number. That's a bit drastic ....

My phone number was also fake. The registration screen doesn't accept Malaysian HP format, so I had to search the net for China mobile phone number format, and just randomly keyed in some numbers.

Since reinstalling is not going to work, my only hope is to get the Customer service to help reset the ID - do you have the contact for customer service? I've searched the website and couldn't find any contact email. I also hope they read English or this is going to be a very stressful Google translate session for me! Would it help if I spent some money in the account first? Maybe buy Yang Yuhuan with WeChat wallet cash? smile.gif
steeplemanra
post Feb 13 2018, 06:57 PM

Group: Newbie

Was wondering if anyone knows how to make in-game purchases for IOS? We're Malaysians (well at least I think most of us in this forum are)... we don't have Chinese IDs, nor do we have their phone numbers... oh and lets not forget their banking options sad.gif . I've searched high and low but no luck. Would appreciate it if someone who has had success in making the purchases share the methods here. Make it worth your while... drinks on me cheers.gif
Supremeee
post Feb 14 2018, 05:43 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(steeplemanra @ Feb 13 2018, 06:57 PM)
Was wondering if anyone knows how to make in-game purchases for IOS? We're Malaysians (well at least I think most of us in this forum are)... we don't have Chinese IDs, nor do we have their phone numbers... oh and lets not forget their banking options sad.gif . I've searched high and low but no luck. Would appreciate it if someone who has had success in making the purchases share the methods here. Make it worth your while... drinks on me  cheers.gif
3rd party top up will do , pm me if u need contacts
Charsiupao
post Feb 14 2018, 02:19 PM

Getting Started

Yeah, getting a friend you know to help will be the best, but if you can't find anyone then Vpayfast (whose banner you'll probably see floating all over the place these days) is reliable. Individual players will probably give you better rates, though - although I haven't verified it.
life5tyle
post Feb 21 2018, 12:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Charsiupao @ Feb 13 2018, 02:02 AM)
Thanks for the help! Ya, I think it's going to be hard to get my ID reset because I don't actually have any China ID. Will they accept a Malaysian IC? I don't know how they're going to verify that I'm the person using that account, though. What's to stop kids in China getting an adult friend to help them bypass the child lock?

I was hoping that I could create a new account, but since I'm using WeChat, my KoG account is linked to my WeChat account, and my WeChat account is linked to my phone number - I think still cannot install a new WeChat account if the number is already linked to an old account. So the only way I can create a new account is if ... I changed my handphone number. That's a bit drastic ....

My phone number was also fake. The registration screen doesn't accept Malaysian HP format, so I had to search the net for China mobile phone number format, and just randomly keyed in some numbers.

Since reinstalling is not going to work, my only hope is to get the Customer service to help reset the ID - do you have the contact for customer service? I've searched the website and couldn't find any contact email. I also hope they read English or this is going to be a very stressful Google translate session for me! Would it help if I spent some money in the account first? Maybe buy Yang Yuhuan with WeChat wallet cash? smile.gif
No need to worry about buying new phone number with new SIM card. Mobile@Unifi now offering free SIM cards (each account up to 5 SIM cards). So you can re-create your account with the new number with a cent. You can collect them from TM center when the SIM cards is ready.
life5tyle
post Feb 21 2018, 01:54 PM

Getting Started

More gameplay videos from me.

12 Pages « < 10 11 12Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0624sec    2.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th February 2018 - 01:28 AM