Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How to apply for pet dog license, Discussion and Advice (Pet Help)

yhow
post Feb 26 2007, 05:10 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi , i just adopted a dog and would like to apply a dog license for it, would like to know what r the process for the adoption, how and where to do it? I had brought the puppy to a vet and it has been given injection. I had the certification from the vet, should i bring that along when i apply for the license? Please icon_question.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
crazymouse_yyh
post Feb 26 2007, 06:06 PM

www.suggiesathome .wordpress.com
Group Icon
Pets Wonderland
Group: Elite

QUOTE(yhow @ Feb 26 2007, 05:10 PM)
Hi , i just adopted a dog and would like to apply a dog license for it, would like to know what r the process for the adoption, how and where to do it? I had brought the puppy to a vet and it has been given injection. I had the certification from the vet, should i bring that along when i apply for the license? Please  icon_question.gif
First of all... where is your location? Different city councils have different procedurs of getting dog licence. DBKL is damn easy, all you need is RM20 and licence is ready. MPPJ, MPSJ... well, just wait for someone to give you some answers for it is different from where I get my dog licence.
+Quote Post
ynneb25
post Feb 27 2007, 09:04 AM

Does ur eye hurt? :P
Group: Senior Member

Hi , i just adopted a dog and would like to apply a dog license for it, would like to know what r the process for the adoption, how and where to do it? I had brought the puppy to a vet and it has been given injection. I had the certification from the vet, should i bring that along when i apply for the license? Please  icon_question.gif
go to your local town council bringing along the injection cert and request for a dog license form.
+Quote Post
joanalooidog
post Feb 27 2007, 09:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Hijack thread.....
Another question is how to apply cert for dogs?
whats the requirements?
Where to apply?
thanks......
+Quote Post
chibi_tenko
post Feb 27 2007, 09:13 AM

I see. I pinch. I squeeze

Hi , i just adopted a dog and would like to apply a dog license for it, would like to know what r the process for the adoption, how and where to do it? I had brought the puppy to a vet and it has been given injection. I had the certification from the vet, should i bring that along when i apply for the license? Please icon_question.gif
My brother's area is under MPSJ and getting a dog license under them is a real pain in the butt. They require ( hope I've not forgotten anything ) :
- a verification form signed by your vet to prove that you dog's been checked for rabies and etc.
- neighbours' consent ( front, back, left and right neighbours ).
- latest picture of you dog.
- you have to hang a sign saying "Beware of Dogs" at your front gate.
- built a dog house/cage/something if you keep your dogs outside. No need if it's indoor.

The last two requirements can be *coughs* changed upon getting your license, but you must fulfill the rest of the requirements. It took my brother 6 months to get two license for both of his dogs and now he have to do it all over again this year.

Hope you're not under MPSJ. My area's under DBKL so like crazymouse said, it's a breeze. They don't require -anything- except your money. Just waltz to any of the DBKL offices and ask for a dog license form. Fill the form, give the money and voila~! You got yourself a dog license.

I got my dog license from the Pasar Gombak DBKL office. Friendly staff XD

This post has been edited by chibi_tenko: Feb 27 2007, 09:16 AM
+Quote Post
crazymouse_yyh
post Feb 27 2007, 09:39 AM

Group Icon
Pets Wonderland

QUOTE(joanalooidog @ Feb 27 2007, 09:09 AM)
Hijack thread.....
Another question is how to apply cert for dogs?
whats the requirements?
Where to apply?
thanks......
This has been repeated many times... as long you bought a dog or puppy from a breeder that never register with MKA, then your dog or puppy can never get a cert eventhough pure coz MKA needs background info of parents, grandparents and great grandparents along with their registered numbers.

QUOTE(chibi_tenko @ Feb 27 2007, 09:13 AM)
My brother's area is under MPSJ and getting a dog license under them is a real pain in the butt. They require ( hope I've not forgotten anything ) :
- a verification form signed by your vet to prove that you dog's been checked for rabies and etc.
- neighbours' consent ( front, back, left and right neighbours ).
- latest picture of you dog.
- you have to hang a sign saying "Beware of Dogs" at your front gate.
- built a dog house/cage/something if you keep your dogs outside. No need if it's indoor.

The last two requirements can be *coughs* changed upon getting your license, but you must fulfill the rest of the requirements. It took my brother 6 months to get two license for both of his dogs and now he have to do it all over again this year.

Hope you're not under MPSJ. My area's under DBKL so like crazymouse said, it's a breeze. They don't require -anything- except your money. Just waltz to any of the DBKL offices and ask for a dog license form. Fill the form, give the money and voila~! You got yourself a dog license.

I got my dog license from the Pasar Gombak DBKL office. Friendly staff XD
I also got it at pasar gombak... you staying near by?
+Quote Post
yhow
post Feb 27 2007, 09:54 AM

QUOTE(ynneb25 @ Feb 27 2007, 09:04 AM)
go to your local town council bringing along the injection cert and request for a dog license form.
i am staying in ss3, i think that i should be going to MBPJ rite?
+Quote Post
ynneb25
post Feb 27 2007, 01:22 PM

Does ur eye hurt? :P

QUOTE(yhow @ Feb 27 2007, 09:54 AM)
i am staying in ss3, i think that i should be going to MBPJ rite?
mbpj...so go to mbpj hq(next to dewan sivik) ask for the dog application form(bring along 1 picture(3r size) the vaccination form and 10 bucks(if i remember correctly) no need any other nonsense tongue.gif
+Quote Post
chibi_tenko
post Feb 27 2007, 06:50 PM

QUOTE(crazymouse_yyh @ Feb 27 2007, 09:39 AM)
This has been repeated many times... as long you bought a dog or puppy from a breeder that never register with MKA, then your dog or puppy can never get a cert eventhough pure coz MKA needs background info of parents, grandparents and great grandparents along with their registered numbers.
I'm staying at Danau Kota, very near Pasar Gombak. I like the two lady staff there. Very friendly. laugh.gif
+Quote Post
crazymouse_yyh
post Feb 27 2007, 09:20 PM

Group Icon
Pets Wonderland

QUOTE(chibi_tenko @ Feb 27 2007, 06:50 PM)
I'm staying at Danau Kota, very near Pasar Gombak. I like the two lady staff there. Very friendly.  laugh.gif
Ohhh... so near me hahah...yups, I like the friendly staff there. DBKL is so fast and easy... I wonder why they do not ask for our ICs to check the address... easily can put fake add. I think DBKL is the easiest city council to get our dog licence.
+Quote Post
unamed
post Feb 27 2007, 09:27 PM

Casual

How come my mom apply for license in MPSJ so easily? Only cert showing dog got vacination and a photo in a handphone enough. My neighbour doesn't agree on having the dog but we still got the license. We keep the dog in door so we weren't ask to build a dog house.
+Quote Post
crazymouse_yyh
post Feb 27 2007, 09:40 PM

Group Icon
Pets Wonderland

It really depends on the area that you live in... if say Shah Alam... now that is a pain to get licence since they have recently set new rules and are very strict.
+Quote Post
chibi_tenko
post Feb 27 2007, 09:52 PM

My brother live in Kota Kemuning, so the local councils are giving him a hard time. Funny thing is, a lot of residents own dogs there.
+Quote Post
crazymouse_yyh
post Feb 27 2007, 10:07 PM

Group Icon
Pets Wonderland

Yups, Kota Kemuning is very tough to get licence.... and yah, there are many dog owners there too. Sigh....
+Quote Post
yhow
post Feb 28 2007, 10:11 AM

dunno whether r there any chances that i do not need to apply for the dog license, cause working during weekday and my fren told me as long as u do not let the dog out alone, then it is ok to ignore the license, is that true?
+Quote Post
chibi_tenko
post Feb 28 2007, 10:49 AM

QUOTE(yhow @ Feb 28 2007, 10:11 AM)
dunno whether r there any chances that i do not need to apply for the dog license, cause working during weekday and my fren told me as long as u do not let the dog out alone, then it is ok to ignore the license, is that true?
Aiks, don't take risks please. I'm not sure bout your local council, but there's been cases where they force their way into your compound and take away your dog. I remember there was one cases where the local council people shot someone's dogs to death in the owner's compound.

Altho it's a bit trouble to obtain a license from your local council, do go and apply for it. Don't be sorry later when the dog catchers come around, especially if your neighbours complain about your dog.
+Quote Post
yhow
post Feb 28 2007, 12:01 PM

QUOTE(chibi_tenko @ Feb 28 2007, 10:49 AM)
Aiks, don't take risks please. I'm not sure bout your local council, but there's been cases where they force their way into your compound and take away your dog. I remember there was one cases where the local council people shot someone's dogs to death in the owner's compound.

Altho it's a bit trouble to obtain a license from your local council, do go and apply for it. Don't be sorry later when the dog catchers come around, especially if your neighbours complain about your dog.
in this case, i will have to ask my housemate, does mbpj opens on saturday? anyone knows?
+Quote Post
babymiki
post Feb 28 2007, 03:34 PM

❤ ZR

im stayin in sunway so where should i go apply license ya? oh btw i actually bought my dog from this guy who bought the dog from mid valleys pet wonderland. my dog is now in ipoh. i should apply in ipoh or sunway? as im currently stayin in sunway and i plan to bring her here
+Quote Post
crazymouse_yyh
post Feb 28 2007, 08:13 PM

Group Icon
Pets Wonderland

Dog licence should be obtained at the place that the dog would be staying... well, it is risky if you do not have a licence since the city council can act in a few ways.... those dogs that were shot were in Ipoh or Johor, no dog licence and inside the home compound summore... so risky. If your dog is always outside the house or frequently goes out with you for walks, it is best for it to always wear the licence just to be on the safe side.
+Quote Post
hojeff
post Mar 1 2007, 02:09 PM

On my way

QUOTE(crazymouse_yyh @ Feb 28 2007, 08:13 PM)
Dog licence should be obtained at the place that the dog would be staying... well, it is risky if you do not have a licence since the city council can act in a few ways.... those dogs that were shot were in Ipoh or Johor, no dog licence and inside the home compound summore... so risky. If your dog is always outside the house or frequently goes out with you for walks, it is best for it to always wear the licence just to be on the safe side.
dog inside the house compuand cannot be shot or taken away, these couoncil people simply act as they like. If your dogs is taken away outside the house then the owner will have to pay somewhere between Rm 200 - 300 to get the dog back.

If your dog is shot outside yoour housing compound, then it's legal in the act of law in Malaysia.

If council people come to your house and take your dog while your dog is inside youor compund then it's illegal as they are tresspassing into your property. Anything inside your housing compound is your property including your dog. Thus, u have the rights to deny their entry or to call the police.

But they have the rights to come into your compund and take your dogs, if the number of dogs in your house exceeded a certain limits ( depending on your total house compound area ).
+Quote Post
babymiki
post Mar 3 2007, 02:12 PM

❤ ZR

TQ! where is this MPSJ?
+Quote Post
mini_me
post Mar 11 2007, 12:24 AM

Getting Started

If dog dun have lincense, but got cert, stay indoor 95% of the time, they still can simply come in and take away ar?
+Quote Post
Digitral
post Mar 11 2007, 01:38 AM

Full Capdase Product

QUOTE(mini_me @ Mar 11 2007, 12:24 AM)
If dog dun have lincense, but got cert, stay indoor 95% of the time, they still can simply come in and take away ar?
well what i heard from my luilui's breeder. he tell me if a dog got cert no need to apply license edi wo . becuz he say dod license at MBPJ area have to renew once a year ...so i think not a problem if u dun have license for ur dog if ur dog stay indoor around 95 percen right . they is not allow to simply come in and take unless ur dog make lots of noise etc...make neighbour make complain lor . so no worries ya blush.gif

+Quote Post
killerloop81
post Mar 12 2007, 01:35 AM

SpLiTfIrE

is it easy?wanna take oso if successful buy tat cuty doggie 1st..
+Quote Post
Digitral
post Mar 12 2007, 02:03 AM

Full Capdase Product

QUOTE(killerloop81 @ Mar 12 2007, 01:35 AM)
is it easy?wanna take oso if successful buy tat cuty doggie 1st..
hmm what do u mean ?
u mean if u buy a doggie 1st then u want to ask izzit easy to apply a license ?
sorrie cant get what u mean >.< telll me asap , hope will help

+Quote Post
exkay
post Mar 12 2007, 02:07 AM

Hired Gunman

MPAJ took 2 and a half months to approve my application. my mom was nagging at me all the time..

+Quote Post
Digitral
post Mar 12 2007, 02:15 AM

Full Capdase Product

QUOTE(exkay @ Mar 12 2007, 02:07 AM)
MPAJ took 2 and a half months to approve my application. my mom was nagging at me all the time..
huh so long time . i tot after apply a registration form , they will directly approve ur application ? so slow huh ? no wonder ur mum will nagging u edi , maybe ur mum worry lor . have to call them and rush them ler , how come taking so long time to just approve application . =.=

+Quote Post
killerloop81
post Mar 12 2007, 02:20 AM

SpLiTfIrE

mz apply a license b4 buy a dog?o buy 1st then apply 4 license?
+Quote Post
Digitral
post Mar 12 2007, 02:28 AM

Full Capdase Product

QUOTE(killerloop81 @ Mar 12 2007, 02:20 AM)
mz apply a license b4 buy a dog?o buy 1st then apply 4 license?
actually u can buy a dog 1st then u only apply a license for ur furkid is not a problem . ^^ currently u own a furkid edi izzit ?

+Quote Post
yawhong
post Apr 2 2007, 08:05 PM

ordentlichen Kerl

i have jus get a silky terrier with MKA cert
should i apply the dog license for him? sorry i am totally noob about the law and regulation. I just wondering cause scare my lovely pup will get kill or catch by those people.

If it need, can anyone kind to tell me where should i applied the dog license? thanks
+Quote Post
jtl
post Apr 2 2007, 08:30 PM

On my way

QUOTE(yawhong @ Apr 2 2007, 08:05 PM)
i have jus get a silky terrier with MKA cert
should i apply the dog license for him? sorry i am totally noob about the law and regulation. I just wondering cause scare my lovely pup will get kill or catch by those people.

If it need, can anyone kind to tell me where should i applied the dog license? thanks
It depends where you are located. You will need to get from your local council
+Quote Post
yawhong
post Apr 2 2007, 09:04 PM

ordentlichen Kerl

QUOTE(jtl @ Apr 2 2007, 08:30 PM)
It depends where you are located. You will need to get from your local council
it mean my doggy need to apply for the license?
erm can i know the name of the council? so that i can ask around.
Persatuan anjing or what?

+Quote Post
babymoli
post Apr 2 2007, 09:18 PM

nendo addict

The local council depends on where you stay. If you stay in PJ, the local council is MBPJ, subang - MPSJ, KL - DBKL... It is better for you to apply license for your furkid if you'll bring your furkid out of house compound.
+Quote Post
jaunty_niel
post Apr 27 2007, 01:29 AM

i love ribena.

erm..my mom bought 3 dog liscences 2gether bac in my hometown, 1 for my shihtzu though..but i'm staying in PJ..can i use dat?
den if i were 2 apply a liscence 4 him here, do i need 2 bring him there or its compulsory i get his photo there?
my fren's dog got shot 2 death bac in my hometown even wearing da liscence, renewed 1..
i dunno y r they so irresponsible..but i'm affraid da same thing will happen 2 me too..
+Quote Post
babymoli
post Apr 29 2007, 02:17 PM

nendo addict

One question here. Can a dog have 2 licenses for different states? Like one in Selangor, one in Seremban. Advice needed. Thanks...

This post has been edited by babymoli: Apr 29 2007, 02:18 PM
+Quote Post
crazymouse_yyh
post Apr 29 2007, 06:53 PM

Group Icon
Pets Wonderland

This is uncommon but you can call up the authorities to ask about it. If you feel you need 2 license from 2 states, go right ahead....

Just be careful not to let your dogs stray around, no authority in KL or Selangor would shoot a dog, they will just carry off to the local dog pound...for other states.... it depends on the local city council.
+Quote Post
jaunty_niel
post Apr 29 2007, 08:42 PM

i love ribena.

thanks hun!
+Quote Post
yawhong
post Apr 30 2007, 10:10 AM

ordentlichen Kerl

QUOTE(babymoli @ Apr 2 2007, 09:18 PM)
The local council depends on where you stay. If you stay in PJ, the local council is MBPJ, subang - MPSJ, KL - DBKL... It is better for you to apply license for your furkid if you'll bring your furkid out of house compound.
any idea where to apply license in penang or kuantan?
+Quote Post
carcraze66
post Mar 4 2008, 06:59 PM

-Think(tm)-

hi there,i am going to own a golden retriever,i wanna know where can i get the license?? i am staying at cheras,so where can i get?? i heard that nid to go to MPKK in semenyih or kajang...can anyone please help,thanks
+Quote Post
clementcpteh
post Mar 6 2008, 01:24 AM

Find the business that's right for you.

Hi,
Talking about Malaysia Dog License,it is the worst dog License event seen. Pay 20 bunk for 1 pc of shit. Everyone know what I talking about. Have licence or without license the dog destiny step out alone from your home will get bullet by license dog killer.

This post has been edited by clementcpteh: Mar 6 2008, 01:31 AM
+Quote Post
babymiki
post Mar 6 2008, 01:26 AM

❤ ZR

QUOTE(carcraze66 @ Mar 4 2008, 06:59 PM)
hi there,i am going to own a golden retriever,i wanna know where can i get the license?? i am staying at cheras,so where can i get??  i heard that nid to go to MPKK in semenyih or kajang...can anyone please help,thanks
Cheras not under KL meh?
+Quote Post
Pennywise
post Mar 6 2008, 01:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!

I think a lot of vet provide these services nowadays. You can ask your local vet to do it for you.
+Quote Post
crazymouse_yyh
post Mar 6 2008, 11:53 AM

Group Icon
Pets Wonderland

Cheras is under DBKL, my uncle buys his dog license from DBKL.

DBKL buy license very easy. No need IC card, no need dog picture, no need vaccination. Just pay money, fill in form and get license.
+Quote Post
conangirl
post Mar 6 2008, 09:45 PM

Casual

i got a friend's aunt just got her dog new license somewhere in Pandan Indah(near the fajar??). She lives in Cheras area, Shamelin there.. She said MP?? something can't remember. but need quite a few things if i not mistaken
- photocopy of your i/c front and back in A4 size,
- phototcopy of your dog's vaccination records,
- dog's photo
- RM17 for 1 year (can't remember well)
can get the license on the spot. The dept just open on weekday..will get one for my puppy too...
+Quote Post
hamster9
post Mar 6 2008, 10:59 PM

CFP

QUOTE(crazymouse_yyh @ Feb 27 2007, 09:39 AM)

aiyoo...u stay quite near to chibi wan..edi told u the other day on previous dog gathering

QUOTE(hojeff @ Mar 1 2007, 02:09 PM)
dog inside the house compuand cannot be shot or taken away, these couoncil people simply act as they like. If your dogs is taken away outside the house then the owner will have to pay somewhere between Rm 200 - 300 to get the dog back.

If your dog is shot outside yoour housing compound, then it's legal in the act of law in Malaysia.

If council people come to your house and take your dog while your dog is inside youor compund then it's illegal as they are tresspassing into your property. Anything inside your housing compound is your property including your dog. Thus, u have the rights to deny their entry or to call the police.

But they have the rights to come into your compund and take your dogs, if the number of dogs in your house exceeded a certain limits ( depending on your total house compound area ).
the council does as their likings, so does the police. There's no fighting back. sweat.gif

QUOTE(babymiki @ Mar 3 2007, 02:12 PM)
TQ! where is this MPSJ?
Near USJ Taipan area

QUOTE(exkay @ Mar 12 2007, 02:07 AM)
sweat.gif rugi 2 months plus...and same goes with another year and another year.
+Quote Post
ShinAsakura
post Mar 6 2008, 11:02 PM

티파니씨 를 좋아해요

MPSJ is opposite the petrol station, near the HSBC bank tower haha.
+Quote Post
babymiki
post Mar 6 2008, 11:10 PM

❤ ZR

Wow I posted that last year's March the 7th lolx

Anyway thanks I already knew the location
+Quote Post
blessedfin
post Mar 6 2008, 11:15 PM

Casual

if cyberjaya is into which one?
+Quote Post
slko
post Mar 18 2008, 04:40 PM

Enthusiast

will it be safe if apply lisence since i staying at condo..

+Quote Post
sh3ryl86
post Dec 2 2008, 01:10 AM

♡ ♡ ♡ I LoVe My WiLLiE♡ ♡ ♡

do anyone know where 2 apply dog license in serdang area?
+Quote Post
Miko_Chan
post Jun 19 2009, 10:50 PM

Getting Started

I live in Selayang, Batu Caves.. Where should I go to get a license?
+Quote Post
jarjar6666
post Jun 20 2009, 01:38 AM

Casual

For serdang area, you need to go to the MPSJ headquaters in Taipan.
+Quote Post
bubblefrog
post Mar 9 2010, 03:26 PM

Group: New Member

for kepong leh??? where to apply??
+Quote Post
hardhat101
post Jul 2 2010, 11:48 AM

Anyone with experience with MPAJ for Ampang and Pandan area. When I went to get one, the form that they gave stated the following requirements:

1. Copy of NRIC for owner
2. Passport size photo of owner
3. Recent full view photo (3R size) of dog
4. Vet's certification that the dog had been vaccinated for rabbis

But when I went to ask DBKL, they said can only get the form and licence from the Hq at Jln Raja Laut, don't they operate counters anywhere else.

Will there be a clash between DBKL and MPAJ, since my address says KL, but there is some overlapping when it comes to services by MPAJ.

Will MPAJ or DBKL not recognise each other's licence?

Use to be I just buy a dog licence (tag) over the Post Office counter and that's it, no such hassles.

+Quote Post
MediaFolk
post Jul 5 2010, 11:04 AM

That's really annoying.

I live in Shah Alam and want to get a dog but i dont know if the neighbours will consent. Its a cat loving area.

What happens if i get a dog and the neighbours refuse to give consent? what happens to the dog in this case?
+Quote Post
kanzakicyn
post Jul 5 2010, 11:09 AM

Casual

Im form MPSJ, its a real pain in the neck. I dont know why they need to impose so many regulations on the pityful dog. I took nearly 6 months to get that stupid licence
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
bchan28
post Jul 12 2010, 12:23 PM

Getting Started

If stay in the aparment, do we need to apply license for the pup?
+Quote Post
MediaFolk
post Jul 12 2010, 01:51 PM

QUOTE(bchan28 @ Jul 12 2010, 12:23 PM)
If stay in the aparment, do we need to apply license for the pup?
Yes you have to. If your dog wonders out or happens to be caught, you could get in trouble. As long as you have a dog regardless of where you are, you need a license.
+Quote Post
sugarmoon
post Jul 12 2010, 02:56 PM

i reli don get it why we must apply for a pet dog license.. why other pets dont need? hmp >:(
+Quote Post
bchan28
post Jul 21 2010, 10:50 AM

Getting Started

Yes...Why dog need license? I also duno. A question about the license: I am staying in an apartment that not allow to have pet (but there can raise their cat and let them running up and down). I own a puppy now, if i want to apply a license for my puppy, will they check where do i live and restrict me from applying license for my pup? I stay in Puchong (MPSJ)

Thanks

+Quote Post
apple86
post Jul 31 2010, 05:07 PM

Looks like applying license from MPSJ is so tough!!! what requirements do they need? cant get it on the same day itself? aikz
+Quote Post
baybeejoey
post Mar 25 2011, 11:22 PM

QUOTE(crazymouse_yyh @ Feb 27 2007, 09:40 PM)
It really depends on the area that you live in... if say Shah Alam... now that is a pain to get licence since they have recently set new rules and are very strict.
but i live in Shah alam~@@ Where should I register my pup's license without much trouble or waiting? unsure.gif
+Quote Post
munkeyflo
post Apr 3 2011, 03:48 PM

Blooop bloop bloop

QUOTE(baybeejoey @ Mar 25 2011, 11:22 PM)
but i live in Shah alam~@@ Where should I register my pup's license without much trouble or waiting?  unsure.gif
You can get your dog license at MBSA if not mistaken.
Last time my dog used to have license, need consent form from left right back front neighbour and a lot of other things also. Now we don't really bother about it already. My neighbors are ok with my dogs.
+Quote Post
constantine85
post Jun 22 2011, 10:38 AM

Dear all, I am staying nearby midvalley..where should i go and apply for the dog license..this is my first time owning a dog so i am kind of lost here.
+Quote Post
evelyn2803
post Oct 9 2011, 05:27 PM

is there anyone can help in getting my dog a license in kota kemuning ? my neighbour is working in MBSA, but he threaten me and said will ask people to catch my dog ... I'm so worry now ....
+Quote Post
AntonioKane
post Oct 10 2011, 04:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kanzakicyn @ Jul 5 2010, 11:09 AM)
Im form MPSJ, its a real pain in the neck. I dont know why they need to impose so many regulations on the pityful dog. I took nearly 6 months to get that stupid licence
Sorry to say this but I think you are just being prejudice and what you said is totally untrue.
It took me less than 6 minutes (exclude waiting for my angka giliran).
I am living in USJ 1 for as long as I can remember , no problem with town council only problem with irresponsible owners.
1. Fill in the forms . (adress , type of breed , type of house, contact number)
2. Press the button for your angka giliran.
3. Go to the counter pass the form , show vaccination card and pay RM20.
4. Take receipt , take license .
5. Go home and put license on the dog's collar.

Added on October 10, 2011, 4:48 pm
QUOTE(sugarmoon @ Jul 12 2010, 02:56 PM)
i reli don get it why we must apply for a pet dog license.. why other pets dont need? hmp >:(
1.I guess most animals doesn't attack and kill. ( not everyone knows how to react when they see a big dog. Some choose to run , sorry to them =), they are like rabbits to the dog. )
2. The vet department surely need the information in case there are some terrible animal disease outbreak.
3. A lot of irresponsible owners which allow their dogs to roam around and humping other peoples dog, peeing on ppl's tyre , poo-ing in front of people house, 24/7 barking . ( this neighbourhood doesn't belong to we alone.)
4. Certain pets which might cause harms and endangered species do require this ( Birds , exotic animals , dogs)
5. Maybe someday the councils will revoke this regulation if all of the dogs are well behaved , but we as the owner (leader of the pack) should start changing our attitude first.

Added on October 10, 2011, 4:52 pm
QUOTE(slko @ Mar 18 2008, 04:40 PM)
will it be safe if apply lisence since i staying at condo..
In normal case , no complain , no action. As long as none of your neighbour or management complain then dont worry , these officers won't trouble you cause you didnt trouble anyone.

you can still get a license , just randomly put a landed property address... hahaha , they wont check the truthfulness of your details .
But if really got people complain then too bad, license also won't help , coz its already been stated that cannot rear dogs on high rise residential .

This post has been edited by AntonioKane: Oct 10 2011, 04:52 PM
+Quote Post
Sherry0315
post Feb 2 2012, 12:30 PM

Getting Started

I want to register the dog lesen for my puppy, where shall I go to apply for it? I live in Kota Kemuning, how mch is the cost? if can please tell me the detil
+Quote Post
tkt
post Mar 15 2012, 09:57 AM

Casual

any1 can confirm on DBKL operation hour?
Saturday......am working office hour so i can only go on Sat....

Thanks.
+Quote Post
carroty
post Mar 20 2012, 07:58 AM

dear people,

I need your help, currently im helping Mutiara Rini shelter to win the votes and they will get AUS$5000 for their shelter. we need more ppl to vote and to win , can u help me to share it, pls? i've tried to ask my friends/ other NGO but still the votes is not enough, i hope you can ask your friends to help out.

This is about a shelter in Johor, there are 165 rescued dogs inthe shelter and now the land owner wanted to take back the land, so the shelter ppl need to find another piece of land . They found a land but they need to pay rm11,000 for the downpayment. so they really need to win the vote. This is their last hope. Pls help them to get more ppl to vote, it only takes a few min to verify the email and vote for them. thank you so much .

http://sunsuperdreams.com.au/dream/view/bu...-future-shelter
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0879sec    1.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 05:30 PM