Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kuzu no Honkai, Scum's Wish

views

Ryutaro
post Feb 6 2017, 04:47 PM

~ Just a noob programmer ~
541 posts

definitely one of the most unorthodox anime i had ever watched where everyone seems to be a kuzu in a way..the inner thought of the akane sensei on episode 4 is so freaking dark! thou i think there are real world example who think like how akane thinks

Also the OP song was so nice to listen to!
Ryutaro
post Feb 6 2017, 06:15 PM

541 posts

QUOTE(BacktoBasics @ Feb 6 2017, 04:52 PM)
I prefer the ED soundtrack more.

But anyway yeah, I couldn't agree more. I think this anime is a bit twisted and it's not suitable for the young or even 18. I think above 21 should only be allowed to watch.

Younger ones might think using each other to satisfy needs is okay to do so. And the fact that this anime takes place in high school lol
they are bound to know that the world is just bunch of people using each other to achieve their target or goals anyway y not let them experience it earlier
#halfjokehalfserious

it is rated 17+ btw
Ryutaro
post Mar 6 2017, 12:00 PM

541 posts

The most recent episode is just frustrating to watch, Mugi that knows everything Akane has been done/doing but still couldn't stop loving her was just so awful to watch (even gone to the extends on pretend not to know/not care). The sick part was? I actually felt like i would've done the same given the chance...

As the Chinese community said, who knows what the author has gone through to write this story

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:39 PM