Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

2017 Elantra Sport, Turbo Version

views

victorr
post Feb 21 2017, 11:28 AM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(lil_flank @ Jan 26 2017, 04:26 PM)
Is it the guy that say Korea car maker will not survive if they dont hire him as Sale marketing?
Top marketing/strategist in Malaysia's automotive industry. The fate and trend of the whole market in Malaysia fully depend on his wise direction.

Looking forward to test drive this car but looking forward even more to the Master strategist's opinion
victorr
post Mar 8 2017, 06:00 PM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(monocle @ Mar 7 2017, 11:59 PM)
This Sebastian damn strong.
Strong la ofcos... rm4k marketing executive salary woh. Very high already according to him.
victorr
post Mar 8 2017, 11:38 PM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Mar 8 2017, 10:14 PM)
Are you living in Malaysia? Have you been working in office before? You seems to don't know office jobs salary scale at all. Exec level entry level can be as low as rm1.8k, most around 2.5-4k. You want Rm5-6k onwards up to rm7k that's assistant manager or junior manager level already.  Manager rm8k and higher.

If you're exec that earns higher than rm4k, then you must be in sales line adding commission, allowance into your pay. That Sebastian you're referring, he asked me to kirim salam to you. He said Korean company does not appreciate talents, they end up braindrain to rival companies.
Wow. You just admitted that guy is Sebastian. Our fellow forumer like Sherlock Holmes got it right.
Anyway the Pay and the level is not the issue here. It's your arrogant Sebastian that think of himself as a marketing Exec can change and alter the whole industry. So drama. But sad to say, everyone here don't think that he got any marketing mindset at all. Please kirim salam back to him and ask him to work harder and be more humble.

And yes I live in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. And I am working in office. You asked me twice already. biggrin.gif
victorr
post Mar 16 2017, 01:58 PM

Casual
431 posts

Let's see if this car will be doing better than the Ioniq.
Hardly see any of that car on the road after 3 months sales.
victorr
post Mar 18 2017, 12:16 AM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(wkc5657 @ Mar 17 2017, 12:29 PM)
Who you are, what you do doesn't concern much of us. But you and your friend keep sulking on the internal politics, hiring methods and especially harping on how good your strategies are all these stuffs are annoying. And to add to the insult, some of the "facts" you (and your friend) present just don't make any sense. You and your friend's credibility cannot hold ground despite you people seemingly have better internal knowledge than us. So if you want to have credibility, prove it with sound facts and explanation. And we can't fathom why you need to say Hyundai as "Hwontai" and Kia as "Keah". What the heck??!!! Want to be indirectly "direct" yet indirect  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

In the portal of free speech, i agree there is no stopping you from giving your piece of your mind. There are no denying that there are brand haters lurking around, but all just say a few words then that's all. Once in a while, fine. But you and your friend keep like to disturb the discussion on korean brands, and when we ask for specific facts, you and your friend would just be mum about it, due to "industrial secrets" or don't want to reveal strategies to marketing snoopers from other makes. When confronted, you (and your friend) will come out statements like other people don't know the "internal strategies" and repeat similar sentiments in different ways only. Worse, your friend make baseless statement on some forumers, attacking them that they are marketing snoopers trying to "profit" from his discussion. A lot of people fail to understand that free speech stands on constructive, fair and objective discussion, not senseless wordings and personal attacks. That's why moderators are around.

So if you don't want to say specifics, then better to remain silent. If you still want to keep dropping in talking about bad strategies speech, you will appear to be a trolling brand hatter because you don't contribute to the discussion with facts and good sound explanation. Better for you to go look out for other forums on marketing and strategies, but again, if you don't want to talk facts, you won't find home in the "more suitable" forum either. In fact, i do think those real marketing snoopers from other makes are smarter to either blend in with their postings or remain silent just to observe the sentiment of car owners of various brands in the forum.
Good and long write bro. Unfortunately the message won't get across to him. Because you can't post anything to counter him. Because everything else other than what he talk, cannot be accepted into his narrow mindset.

Elantra haven't launch yet, he already predicted sales not as good as Civic. Civic sales good is not because of his multi link or whatever technical stuff he posted that a normal consumer will never bother. Civic already have so good sales now. Of course hard to beat down with a Korean made Elantra especially in Malaysia. Duh.

I'm sure if one day Hyundai sales rise up, he will stand out and say it's because Hyundai finally hired his 'friend' and used his powerful strategy. Just check the sales record if you don't believe it.

This post has been edited by victorr: Mar 18 2017, 12:17 AM
victorr
post Mar 23 2017, 04:03 PM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(monocle @ Mar 22 2017, 10:02 PM)
Memang.  Butthurt cannot get job
Not only cannot get job, also kena banned in forum. Totally reflects his attitude problem in life.

It's OK to give your opinion. But don't need to mention about hmc not hiring your friend every time please. We know already

This post has been edited by victorr: Mar 23 2017, 04:05 PM
victorr
post Mar 24 2017, 10:37 AM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(monocle @ Mar 23 2017, 09:58 PM)
A real.guarantee means car 1 to 1 exchange? Your theory?

I am very free. I will play with you no problem
*grabs popcorn*

Uncle's internet suddenly very good recently. Can reply and 'counter' everyday.
Previously he never surface. Probably because no Korean threads going on. Now got Elantra topic straight come in to bash.

All that hate towards Korean car. Such commitment biggrin.gif

I am Kia Cerato owner. I don't care about the RV. I buy my car because I afford it. No money then don't buy car. It's a liability not asset.
My life is more valuable than RV.
victorr
post Mar 25 2017, 12:07 AM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Mar 24 2017, 08:53 PM)

You can't tell difference between warranty and guarantee? Here are the difference. You want to doubt, I dare you to ask.around Kopitiam.
1) Warranty, they'll fix or replace faulty part then return the same goods to you.
2) Guarantee, if parts faulty, they go 1 on 1 exchange where you get new goods.
Sifu, I think you are getting the wrong idea. He is not talking about warranty vs guarantee. He is talking about the Kia value 5 plus program that guarantee resale value for new Kia customers. Something like a financing package.
victorr
post Mar 28 2017, 09:04 AM

Casual
431 posts

QUOTE(monocle @ Mar 28 2017, 08:19 AM)
Go balik kampung with your stupid strategist la

Mr Bernard Tan smile.gif
Wow CSI completed?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0570sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:32 AM