Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

closed

views

o0o0
post Jan 25 2017, 02:47 PM

Casual
440 posts

QUOTE(kingstonray @ Jan 25 2017, 01:27 AM)
Hello everyone,

I m looking for a GF,but it's not easy....
it is easy if u got alot money..
nothing money can't buy..

u feel difficult to get GF is because
u dont have alot money..
nightshade_nova
post Jan 25 2017, 04:36 PM

Casual
443 posts

If you believe true love exists, then it does.
As simple as that.

Because it's not something scientific that you can prove.
Just like religion and faith, if you dont believe it yourself, no one else could make you.
Cy016
post Jan 25 2017, 10:20 PM

32 posts

True love? It only exists in kdrama i guess, the society is realistic, guys want girl with qualification, pretty,charming or intelligent etc to be their gf, same to girl... both have option to choose for better

So why hard? Just improve yourself like in career, knowledge, studies, appearance etc

Nowadays many girls have high academic qualification n high pay job, i guess they don't want to degrade themselves with a guy that is not as good as them... so, at least proof to them how u qualify to be a good bf

Cy016
post Jan 25 2017, 11:32 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(BlackB @ Jan 25 2017, 11:03 PM)
Meaning girl only looking for bf with good social status. This is not true love. Its like u love that guy for what he has and not who he is
IMO love exist when they found someone that can satisfy their needs either physically or mentally, like a poor person might want a rich partner so can solve their finance problem in the future, or rich person willing to spend a lot for a pretty girl that is not really love them as they just need a hot girl to show off, i guess love exists when both have something to exchange until one day they found out that nothing left to withdraw, hence no more love
Sour Plum
post Jan 26 2017, 06:37 PM

5 posts

No
RUI
post Jan 28 2017, 02:08 AM

Enthusiast
722 posts

IMO, loving is like all other virtues and values. It requires PRACTICE.
I will say in today's society. People are getting LAZY. They want things EASY.

Only like minded people who shares the same values flock together.
LAZY and EASY would best describe those who agree on money in exchange with booty
normally ends up with booty for money, and they flock together too. Birds also know how to find the right feather, you don't?

Loving is tough. If you don't believe me, try love yourself better.
You can start with weigh loss, diet, Active lifestyle, Resist beer/drink respnsibly(arggghhhh, this is tough!), learn to be polite, read a book(especially read a book), learn new skill, wake up early, meditate, keep your house clean.

P.S. please leave gaming and shopping out. They won't do u any good.
g r a p e k e y
post Jan 29 2017, 11:05 PM

Casual
483 posts

true love is without condition
TSkingstonray
post Feb 3 2017, 06:56 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

QUOTE(e_X @ Jan 25 2017, 01:55 AM)
Your age?
i'm 25

QUOTE(BlackB @ Jan 25 2017, 02:01 AM)
I used to believe...but now i dont really do as i have been manipulated by love. I guess love is only exists if you have a fat wallet.......
Agree

QUOTE(WhyLifeIsUNFAIR9 @ Jan 25 2017, 06:28 AM)
to put it simply

they like you for what you have, not who you are  sad.gif
True,sad ....

QUOTE(szaku89 @ Jan 25 2017, 07:28 AM)
Depends on what the woman wants. Some women love money , so to them money is love. You have tons of money you get lots of love from them.
Some women do not focus that much on money, but that is rare.
yes, nowadays INSTAGRAM too much of RKOI

QUOTE(Jackofree @ Jan 25 2017, 10:01 AM)
Car, house, credit card got ma?
yes
Chubbygal2323
post Feb 3 2017, 08:04 PM

0 posts

True love does exist. It is when you can't be with that person you still wish that he/she is truly happy. And when you love that person not because of that person treats u good, or he or she is good looking, rich, smart, funny etc
cassie_90
post Feb 5 2017, 02:27 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(wilsonphua @ Jan 25 2017, 11:15 AM)
Happens to me. Happens to my previous relationship! Girls only look at your MONEY AND FINANCIAL STATUS, and that MONEY AND FINANCIAL STATUS are the only ones which will give her a "security" for her future. It's actually not wrong, because some girls depend on their future husband for financial support. This is true when they aim to get children, and they prefer to take care of their children by themselves. So, the husband must at least have some fat wallet..
Well, I believe at the Money and financial status related issue on the partner would come into a consideration at any point of relationship stages.

Either it happened before the relationship or in the middle of relationship. Let's face it, it's just the matter of fact when would the question will be out!

Without having a secure saving and financial status, I would not recommend neither gender step into a relationship. What's with the rush and whining about it later?

Might as well, work on yourself till you are comfortable and confident about what you have in life. Only then, find someone that you wana call gf/bf/husband or wife?

This post has been edited by cassie_90: Feb 5 2017, 02:27 PM
MishimaZ
post Feb 6 2017, 01:33 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

The only true love that exists is parental love and self love.

163cm
post Feb 6 2017, 08:09 PM

0 posts

I think everyone has their own definition of true love. When you are at the age of 20 and when you are at the age of 30 or 40, the way you see love or finds things in love will be different. It just matter does your partner complied with you?
I do believe someone in the world is your missing puzzle but you can't just wait for it to arrive. You still need to improve yourself and keep searching, fall, stand up and continue.
If you love a person, you do not want the person you love to suffer with you but you might say, if a person that loves you will willing to struggle together with you. Yes, I agree at some point but you can't forever struggle de ma. So might as well, when you can take care of yourself and have a little bit more only dare to think.
Little bit more doesn't mean you must have car or must have house.
If you are debt free, car and house can slowly come. If you have those when you have a partner, I would say it is a bonus for your partner.
What criteria you are looking in your partner? Everyone different. You want a person that grow and improve with you or just a person that supports you? Supports as in emotionally or financially?
I admit humans always use their eyes to see things first but if your heart are able to see, you will value more.

EricLow
post Feb 23 2017, 02:35 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

- -

This post has been edited by EricLow: Feb 24 2017, 02:45 AM
neuroneuster
post Feb 23 2017, 06:22 AM

Casual
423 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Jan 28 2017, 02:08 AM)
IMO, loving is like all other virtues and values. It requires PRACTICE.
I will say in today's society. People are getting LAZY. They want things EASY.

Only like minded people who shares the same values flock together.
LAZY and EASY would best describe those who agree on money in exchange with booty
normally ends up with booty for money, and they flock together too. Birds also know how to find the right feather, you don't?

Loving is tough. If you don't believe me, try love yourself better.
You can start with weigh loss, diet, Active lifestyle, Resist beer/drink respnsibly(arggghhhh, this is tough!), learn to be polite, read a book(especially read a book), learn new skill, wake up early, meditate, keep your house clean.

P.S. please leave gaming and shopping out. They won't do u any good.
With your example, I have loved myself.
Ralna
post Feb 23 2017, 01:49 PM

Casual
388 posts

Yes, true love does exist.

Since puberty, I had always believed in true love, and had never dated anyone though I had many men after me. I prayed and waited for a decade till I almost wanted to give up, and finally decided that true love was nothing but a lie.

Then he appeared when I least expected him to. I was in a deep mess but he totally accepted me for who I was. We then went through thick and thin together. The love and relationship we had for each other was so strong and powerful that it changed both of us.

Waiting for true love is long, boring and near-hopeless... true love is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Not everyone wants to wait for true love, or have the determination to wait, or have the guts to take the risks.

'Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.' -- Dalai Lama

Enjoy life as you go. Meet more people. Eventually, you will meet her.

This post has been edited by Ralna: Feb 23 2017, 02:37 PM
NightFelix
post Feb 23 2017, 04:58 PM

Samsung Exynos
All Stars
17,435 posts

True love exists. Not all guy or girl are a-hole.
whphon
post Feb 23 2017, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
151 posts

true love? yes

if your gf already pass age 23, no more true love
InTheNight
post Feb 24 2017, 08:43 AM

0 posts

I never believe in true love either...then I met this one guy and I thought he might be the one...but now, it seems like we are not meant to be together......*I'm so heartbroken*Cry*

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.19    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:39 PM