Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PS4 2 Consoles 2 Location, How to continue from last saved?

views

TSFollowMeRogerThat
post Jan 23 2017, 03:10 PM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
229 posts

Hi Sifus,

I'm new to PS4 and I have 2 PS4 Slim at two different locations, say location A and location B.

Basically one is for me at A and the other one is for my nephews at B but sometimes I will want to play at B as well.

1. Is it correct that if I get the PS Plus account, I can play the same game (FF XV) and continue from last saved at either A or B by using PS cloud service?

2. Same account can't be logged in at the same time?

3. So if both PS have my account info, can I split the users for PS at location B as I don't my games/account info mixed with my nephew.

4. If all above are negative, is it no choice for me but to have two PS Plus account for both devices so I can play my game at A and B, and my nephews can't affect my saved game/account games, info etc.

Thanks.
Ahmad Fikri Bin Mahmood
post Jan 23 2017, 03:17 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(FollowMeRogerThat @ Jan 23 2017, 03:10 PM)
Hi Sifus,

I'm new to PS4 and I have 2  PS4 Slim at two different locations, say location A and location B.

Basically one is for me at A and the other one is for my nephews at B but sometimes I will want to play at B as well.

1. Is it correct that if I get the PS Plus account, I can play the same game (FF XV) and continue from last saved at either A or B by using PS cloud service?

2. Same account can't be logged in at the same time?

3. So if both PS have my account info, can I split the users for PS at location B as I don't my games/account info mixed with my nephew.

4. If all above are negative, is it no choice for me but to have  two PS Plus account for both devices so I can play my game at A and B, and my nephews can't affect my saved game/account games, info etc.

Thanks.
1. yes. as long as you sync your save file at A and login back your PSN account at B

2. nope. same account can be login at same time but normally sony will ask clarification via email since their system afraid it were bot or hack attack

3. yes. you can split but on PS4 bootup you will have two account login screen (just for save, set login password for your account at B)

4. do not compute since you can have same account on two console

(this is based on SEA PSN account that i set on two PS4 at my home and at my hometown)
TSFollowMeRogerThat
post Jan 23 2017, 05:28 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(Ahmad Fikri Bin Mahmood @ Jan 23 2017, 03:17 PM)
1. yes. as long as you sync your save file at A and login back your PSN account at B

2. nope. same account can be login at same time but normally sony will ask clarification via email since their system afraid it were bot or hack attack

3. yes. you can split but on PS4 bootup you will have two account login screen (just for save, set login password for your account at B)

(this is based on SEA PSN account that i set on two PS4 at my home and at my hometown)
Ty Sir rclxm9.gif
TSFollowMeRogerThat
post Jan 24 2017, 09:28 AM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(Ahmad Fikri Bin Mahmood @ Jan 23 2017, 03:17 PM)

1 more question:

for Item 3:

If I set a password and they can't login to my account and they login their own User ID, will they be able enjoy the benefits of playing internet based game? For e.g. Plant vs Zombie Garden Warfare 2.

Thing is for PS, Account and UserID are two different things right. My understanding is account is online and userID is locked to console?
Ahmad Fikri Bin Mahmood
post Jan 24 2017, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(FollowMeRogerThat @ Jan 24 2017, 09:28 AM)
1 more question:

for Item 3:

If I set a password and they can't login to my account and they login their own User ID, will they be able enjoy the benefits of playing internet based game? For e.g. Plant vs Zombie Garden Warfare 2.

Thing is for PS, Account and UserID are two different things right. My understanding is account is online and userID is locked to console?
nope.i afraid not. internet multiplayer require PSplus bro. so if you set password for account that have PS plus and they cannot login mean that they cannot play multiplayer

for PSN, account and user ID is same thing. both were locked to console in sony database (by lock i mean games purchases,save state and any warranty register)

TSFollowMeRogerThat
post Jan 24 2017, 02:19 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(Ahmad Fikri Bin Mahmood @ Jan 24 2017, 11:34 AM)
nope.i afraid not. internet multiplayer require PSplus bro. so if you set password for account that have PS plus and they cannot login mean that they cannot play multiplayer

for PSN, account and user ID is same thing. both were locked to console in sony database (by lock i mean games purchases,save state and any warranty register)
Thanks.

Since both PS can be logged in at same time, the only sensible solution is both PS logged in to the same PS Plus account, then no choice but let the games and info get mixed up. If any better solution pls inform =)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:04 PM