Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Malaysian airline Berhad, Career for freshie, good ?

views

rabloo
post Feb 12 2017, 02:27 PM

Casual
319 posts

QUOTE(DURARARA5 @ Feb 10 2017, 03:35 PM)
I just went for their marketing interview last week, I think I was the only candidate thou, I already have an offer from a fmcg which is paying way higher than market value, but I'm really interested in joining MAB , I can say the wagers the fmcg is offering is way higher, I'm not motivated by money thou, the thing is the offer is expiring today and no answers yet from the management of MAB, I thought of signing the offer letter at the fmcg first and then see if MAB call, by the way it's the kargo division, you have any experience?
I've never dealt directly with MAB Kargo. I suggest that you try to call the HR in charge just to check your status. At the same time, just accept the fmcg offer first. Once you get a formal offer letter from MAB, then you decide. In terms of benefits, I'm not sure of the MAB Kargo's benefits are the same as MAB.
TSDURARARA5
post Feb 12 2017, 03:14 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(rabloo @ Feb 12 2017, 02:27 PM)
I've never dealt directly with MAB Kargo. I suggest that you try to call the HR in charge just to check your status. At the same time, just accept the fmcg offer first. Once you get a formal offer letter from MAB, then you decide. In terms of benefits, I'm not sure of the MAB Kargo's benefits are the same as MAB.
Already accepted the offer at the fmcg, yup contacted the HR, she keeps in touch with the candidates personally through WhatsApp, asked her on Wednesday , she did see the message but no reply till Friday, well if the environment at the fmcg is something I can fit in then I will forego Man kargo, bcoz of the flexible timing and work life balance, thanks thou
Win Win Inspiration
post Feb 13 2017, 08:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,708 posts

QUOTE(DURARARA5 @ Feb 10 2017, 08:40 PM)
It's more on an engineering role but more on dealing with sales, promotion, a little sap, machine programming but you could never go back to being pure engineer once u start because it's more on soft skills, nope it's at shah alam, but the fmcg allows you to jump to marketing once your permanent and if there's opening, thou the pay scale is quite far apart compared to MAB and the fmcg coz I will be paying taxes,  nevermine the money, it's more on job satisfaction
Congratulations again and good luck in your career undertakings, from how you speak, I can see that there are clarity in your thoughts and planning, surely you are going to make it a great one mate!

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:04 PM