Pos Laju or Pos Lambat

TShown
post Jan 19 2017, 12:34 PM, updated 8y ago

iPhone 12 mini
1,462 posts

I had great experiences with Poslaju years ago since I started buying gadgets online,next day delivery was real and my parcels were all in good condition.

However, good things doesnt last long, recently I feel like wanna curse the seller everytime I received a poslaju tracking code. It is understandable that poslaju offers cheaper rate but their service is totally sucks.
I bought casings twice from lowyat, and both of them reach my home almost a week after postage by seller.
I'm not sure only me having this issue or my area poslaju staffs are incompetent. (Bukit Mertajam,Penang)

Again I have another parcel suppose be reaching today, we will see.

shyan90's
post Jan 19 2017, 12:50 PM

To Be Old and Wise You Must First be Young and Stupid
855 posts

QUOTE(hown @ Jan 19 2017, 12:34 PM)
I had great experiences with Poslaju years ago since I started buying gadgets online,next day delivery was real and my parcels were all in good condition.

However, good things doesnt last long, recently I feel like wanna curse the seller everytime I received a poslaju tracking code. It is understandable that poslaju offers cheaper rate but their service is totally sucks.
I bought casings twice from lowyat, and both of them reach my home almost a week after postage by seller.
I'm not sure only me having this issue or my area poslaju staffs are incompetent. (Bukit Mertajam,Penang)

Face problem detected.
All these year I buy item using courier, only 1 time or 2 times delay kaw kaw... biggrin.gif
TShown
post Jan 19 2017, 12:56 PM

iPhone 12 mini
1,462 posts

QUOTE(shyan90's @ Jan 19 2017, 12:50 PM)
Face problem detected.
All these year I buy item using courier, only 1 time or 2 times delay kaw kaw...  biggrin.gif
others okay. just poslaju problem
GreenSamurai
post Jan 19 2017, 01:46 PM

The Green One
2,144 posts

Somehow I think it's face problem. I have bought many things online and I can say my favourite is Pos Laju in terms of speed of delivery.
foxray
post Jan 19 2017, 01:56 PM

73 posts

Both la. Sometimes slow, sometimes 1 day. Got once never arrived rclxub.gif
adamhzm90
post Jan 19 2017, 02:55 PM

1,269 posts

My parcel got sent to wrong address.

Now waiting for Poslaju action. Already got a case number for this issue
a_dot_el
post Jan 19 2017, 03:51 PM

155 posts

Pos hilang
shyan90's
post Jan 19 2017, 04:01 PM

To Be Old and Wise You Must First be Young and Stupid
855 posts

QUOTE(hown @ Jan 19 2017, 12:56 PM)
others okay. just poslaju problem
and i am pos laju loyalty customer tongue.gif

This post has been edited by shyan90's: Jan 19 2017, 04:02 PM
Jyazen
post Jan 19 2017, 04:22 PM

44 posts

I find my area in BM, Penang, Poslaju not reliable at all.... in contrast, Skynet 1 day delivery chun chun. Which is weird since in some other places Skynet sucks but Poslaju is awesome, haha.
TShown
post Jan 19 2017, 04:25 PM

iPhone 12 mini
1,462 posts

QUOTE(Jyazen @ Jan 19 2017, 04:22 PM)
I find my area in BM, Penang, Poslaju not reliable at all.... in contrast, Skynet 1 day delivery chun chun. Which is weird since in some other places Skynet sucks but Poslaju is awesome, haha.
i think its due to branch efficiency ... smile.gif
Jyazen
post Jan 19 2017, 04:42 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(hown @ Jan 19 2017, 04:25 PM)
i think its due to branch efficiency ... smile.gif
Ya, depends on branch, really, not just courier. I find BM area the Poslaju is crap, either many days late, must get 2nd or even third delivery, or even worse, have to go collect at d pos office.

This was my last experience with Poslaju BM

I think it finally arrived on 2nd delivery attempt 2 days later, and there was not even any notice of 1st failed delivery attempt, I was home all day, think they just didn't even try coming at all.
TShown
post Jan 19 2017, 06:42 PM

iPhone 12 mini
1,462 posts

QUOTE(shyan90's @ Jan 19 2017, 12:50 PM)
Face problem detected.
All these year I buy item using courier, only 1 time or 2 times delay kaw kaw...  biggrin.gif
good for u

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jan 19 2017, 01:46 PM)
Somehow I think it's face problem. I have bought many things online and I can say my favourite is Pos Laju in terms of speed of delivery.
favourite = gdex

QUOTE(foxray @ Jan 19 2017, 01:56 PM)
Both la. Sometimes slow, sometimes 1 day. Got once never arrived  rclxub.gif
that's worse than me

QUOTE(adamhzm90 @ Jan 19 2017, 02:55 PM)
My parcel got sent to wrong address.

Now waiting for Poslaju action. Already got a case number for this issue
how long already?
TShown
post Jan 19 2017, 06:44 PM

iPhone 12 mini
1,462 posts

QUOTE(Jyazen @ Jan 19 2017, 04:42 PM)
Ya, depends on branch, really, not just courier. I find BM area the Poslaju is crap, either many days late, must get 2nd or even third delivery, or even worse, have to go collect at d pos office.

This was my last experience with Poslaju BM

I think it finally arrived on 2nd delivery attempt 2 days later, and there was not even any notice of 1st failed delivery attempt, I was home all day, think they just didn't even try coming at all.
let me show u mine
19th until 25th first delivery

This post has been edited by hown: Jan 19 2017, 06:45 PM

Jyazen
post Jan 19 2017, 06:53 PM

44 posts

I think we can agree that Bukit Mertajam PosLaju branch is crap, lol. For me, till now, gdex so-so.... Skynet surprisingly good, best is NinjaVan, really ninjafast. Once came before I even got the tracking code from sender, haha. Like, ordered 11 am or so, next day 1 pm came d.

This post has been edited by Jyazen: Jan 19 2017, 06:54 PM
jmas
post Jan 20 2017, 04:34 PM

755 posts

QUOTE(hown @ Jan 19 2017, 06:44 PM)
let me show u mine
19th until 25th first delivery
Poor guy, here is mine yesterday. Order from Lazada, item reached liao only Lazada update in shipping.
even until now Lazada still say shipping.

This post has been edited by jmas: Jan 20 2017, 04:42 PM
Axell
post Jan 20 2017, 05:28 PM

Looking for FL
915 posts

Then tell the seller you wanted your favorite courier which is GDEX and bare the shipping cost. PosLaju not that reliable nowdays, sometime the items can go missing without any track.
alwinnng
post Jan 20 2017, 08:04 PM

4,296 posts

Syukur bukan gdex

Gdex lagi lapsap
afiqms
post Jan 22 2017, 03:05 PM

260 posts

Gdex is super lousy $%&^%^*%*(&(*&^%%@ in Dungun
PosLaju is excellent
SUSIMORTALfatahL2401
post Jan 22 2017, 09:34 PM

years ago not many people sent stuff using poslaju Nowdays online businesses is booming till many uses their service so getting you item late is (should be) understandable due to high volume of package that they should sent

this is also due to to them not having enough workforce, if you like their fb page most of the time they got ads bout career as Posmen on their page meaning they currently not having enough workforce

blackamikaze
post Jan 23 2017, 11:58 AM

Trooper Rank: BIG HEAD SERGEANT
2,638 posts

QUOTE(IMORTALfatahL2401 @ Jan 22 2017, 09:34 PM)
years ago not many people sent stuff using poslaju Nowdays online businesses is booming till many uses their service so getting you item late is (should be)  understandable due to high volume of package that they should sent

this is also due to to them not having enough workforce, if you like their fb page most of the time they got ads bout career as Posmen on their page meaning they currently not having enough workforce
this...

poslaju basically goes downhill since raya last year... they cant cope with the high volume of package that need to be send everyday.
this happen because of so many online business today, and some of this women's boutique send a lot of package everyday.. sometimes 1 lorry just
for 1 boutique. Last time you can call pos laju call center and they will answer straight away, but now if u call, u are lucky if someone attend to you...

0.0185sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:17 AM