Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> FREE Antivirus Software, To get feedback on antivirus software

views

TSblastmeister
post Jan 18 2017, 02:13 PM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

user posted image

Item(s): Security Products from Dr.Web Security, for home and for small business

Doctor Web started to developed antivirus software since 1992. Based on Moscow, Russia, it is one of the best but under rated antivirus software in the market.

Its technology surpassed many big names in the market with their proprietary technology in light and yet efficient detection engine. It is very intelligent in detecting new threats and that's including #Ransomware

Core Technology Dr.Web® Doctor Web strategic goal is to develop the highest-grade anti-virus protection that provides an impenetrable barrier to all present and future computer threats without exception. Their anti-virus sets itself apart from all other AV-vendor products by not adhering to an update schedule; the release of a virus update is immediate once a new threat appears and is analyzed. Backed by more than 400+ staff worldwide, Doctor Web is committed to continuous develop and improve the software to meet the ever fast-paced internet threats.

Notable Frontier Sdn Bhd NFSB is one of the local IT product distributor, committed to bring the best solution at the best price to the customer. started since 2014, we already built our name in the space of antivirus, DLP, unified internet communication appliance, Gigabit Internet Access, IP Phone, IP Camera and Thin Computer. NFSB became the Authorized Distributor for Dr.Web in Malaysia since 2016.

NFSB aim is to provide alternative antivirus software solution to the market if the customer want to try new brand instead of the common brand.

I am looking for 20 volunteers to test the Dr.Web Security Space for 1 months. biggrin.gif

Best 10 feedback will be awarded free 1 year license.

Feedback be it positive or negative. I will then run a poll, Low Yat forumer will decide which is the best feedback.

Anyone interested, please follow the following steps
1. PM me with your name and email address.
2. Like our page https://www.facebook.com/drwebavmalaysia
3. I will announce result in both Lowyat forum and Facebook page

I can only provide support via this forum or email me --> sales@thenotablefrontier.com
I will required your for permission to publish all email communication requested for support to this post. This is for the benefits of others to learn the software technically.

Terms and condition of this testing may change from time to time. We reserved the rights to change the terms and condition without prior notice (although we will notify you first thumbup.gif )

P/S - To the forum administrator, let me know if this post doesn't fit the rules and regulation of Lowyat forum or I need to move this post to other page. I will change it to meet your request. Appreciate it

This post has been edited by blastmeister: Jan 20 2017, 05:38 PM
carefulsenpai
post Jan 18 2017, 02:27 PM

Pm me
TSblastmeister
post Jan 18 2017, 02:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(carefulsenpai @ Jan 18 2017, 02:27 PM)
Pm me
Aiyo bro, you PM me with your name and email. then I email the test license details to you. OK? icon_rolleyes.gif

Quang1819
post Feb 15 2018, 11:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Got internet security as well?
stasio
post Feb 19 2018, 10:57 AM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(Quang1819 @ Feb 15 2018, 11:21 PM)
Got internet security as well?
Check.....(is paid application)
https://download.drweb.com/?lng=en

This post has been edited by stasio: Feb 19 2018, 10:59 AM
Quang1819
post Feb 19 2018, 11:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(stasio @ Feb 19 2018, 10:57 AM)
Check.....(is paid application)
https://download.drweb.com/?lng=en
That's why I ask lah. He said free what
stasio
post Feb 19 2018, 08:39 PM

10k Club

Maybe last year...a year ago....
William832
post Nov 12 2018, 02:17 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(blastmeister @ Jan 18 2017, 03:13 PM)
user posted image

Item(s): Security Products from Dr.Web Security, for home and for small business
I am looking for 20 volunteers to test the Dr.Web Security Space for 1 months.  biggrin.gif

Best 10 feedback will be awarded free 1 year license.
Feedback be it positive or negative. I will then run a poll, Low Yat forumer will decide which is the best feedback.

Anyone interested, please follow the following steps
1. PM me with your name and email address.
2. Like our page https://www.facebook.com/drwebavmalaysia
3. I will announce result in both Lowyat forum and Facebook page

I can only provide support via this forum or email me --> sales@thenotablefrontier.com
I will required your for permission to publish all email communication requested for support to this post. This is for the benefits of others to learn the software technically.

Terms and condition of this testing may change from time to time. We reserved the rights to change the terms and condition without prior notice (although we will notify you first  thumbup.gif )

P/S - To the forum administrator, let me know if this post doesn't fit the rules and regulation of Lowyat forum or I need to move this post to other page. I will change it to meet your request. Appreciate it
Avira Antivirus , Avast Antivirus , AVG Antivirus etc are best free antivirus for your windows. If you have mac then try these two: Bitdefender Antivirus and Intego Mac Premium etc.

kissanime

This post has been edited by William832: Nov 14 2018, 02:04 PM
stasio
post Nov 16 2018, 12:00 PM

10k Club

Just Defender as basic...no problem...
stasio
post Nov 19 2018, 02:09 PM

10k Club

Newbee react......
spoorti1509
post Jan 29 2019, 03:27 PM

Group: Newbie

paid or free ? Currently i am using Avast free edition
stasio
post Jan 31 2019, 12:16 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(spoorti1509 @ Jan 29 2019, 03:27 PM)
paid or free ? Currently i am using Avast free edition
Stay with Avast.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0732sec    2.87    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th May 2019 - 10:54 PM