Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Why only one of my speaker got sound?

views

TSapizaizai
post Jan 15 2017, 04:53 PM, updated 8y ago

12 posts

Hello guys, so once in awhile one of my speaker will not making sound anymore. This is fruastrating. I tried adjusting the cable and sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. And even if it works maybe a few days later the same problem wi happen again. May i know whats the problem? How do i fix it?
netmatrix
post Jan 16 2017, 02:03 AM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

First you need to check if the problem are from the speakers or the output of the soundcard.

If you have headphones, just plug them to the sound card output. If left & right has sound, that means the soundcard output is ok. The speakers should have problem with the cable of input jack.

If the headphone has the same problem like your speakers, then the soundcard output is faulty.

Some soundcards allow you to change the speaker out to line in or mic in port. Some don't So you can test with the built in sound tool that are usually installed together with soundcard driver.

Else you get new USB soundcard.
TSapizaizai
post Jan 17 2017, 03:09 AM

12 posts

QUOTE(netmatrix @ Jan 16 2017, 02:03 AM)
First you need to check if the problem are from the speakers or the output of the soundcard.

If you have headphones, just plug them to the sound card output. If left & right has sound, that means the soundcard output is ok. The speakers should have problem with the cable of input jack.

If the headphone has the same problem like your speakers, then the soundcard output  is faulty.

Some soundcards allow you to change the speaker out to line in or mic in port. Some don't So you can test with the built in sound tool that are usually installed together with soundcard driver.

Else you get new USB soundcard.
Ah i see.. Thankyou man appreciate it!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:18 PM