Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Install Hypptv on Android Box

views

mywife
post Aug 15 2017, 09:37 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(JuneResources @ Jul 12 2017, 08:18 AM)
If let say I subscribe Unifi lite (package does not include hypptv set up box, but got Hypptv Everywhere), I purchase by myself for android box. Is it possible request TM technical register the mac address to my android box?

Any charges for that?
Exactly as what I have in mind...anybody have the answer for this?
mywife
post Sep 11 2017, 08:57 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(mjj4884 @ Sep 10 2017, 09:21 AM)
I just got an answer for this - no.
If you are on Unifi Lite and somehow you got a hypptv box (friend give it to you or you buy from somwehere), the customer service will not entertain you (to register MAC address or any other requirement). They say because of the plan. If want to enjoy Hypptv (not hypptv everywhere), have to upgrade.
Hmm, seems like that's the only way to go huhhh. Ok lah..I think need not to bother about it anymore now. Best way just get myself Minix (since all other boxes come pre-rooted, demm) and enjoy the hypptv everywhere in there...not to forget Astro go hahaha....what an expensive spending just to use those 2 apks! xD

Currently I'm toying with my mini m8s pro.... nothing can be done so far...any root apps out there won't help at all. They're just good...demm good at detecting rooted device imo...sigh!!
mywife
post Sep 11 2017, 10:37 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(zhihao4456 @ Sep 11 2017, 01:18 PM)
astro go apk download from google play or download from somewhere else and use a usb to install to a android box?
Both astro go and hypptv are the modded version side-loaded to the box...the ones that shared by fellow forummers in Android TV Box thread.
Initially when my box still with Marshmallow, few channels on hypptv still viewable. Then my hands got itchy I flashed the box with Nougat 7.1.2...now all channels keep merry go round rclxms.gif
mywife
post Sep 11 2017, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(zhihao4456 @ Sep 11 2017, 10:41 PM)
where can i get the astro go apk to side loaded for my box? using mi box 3s enhance (the white mi box)
Have a look at "Android / Other TV Box, see Page 1 first... V2" thread... the link is buried there somewhere n u may want to use the search function.
Or else u may try to find it in the old closed thread Android Tv Box.

Haha...very tiring laa having to type this using mouse and virtual keyboard. I'm using my box now...just finished reflashing the beelink gt1 firmware into it.
Nice UI though..

Sorry my navigation is limited...can't provide the exact link to the file...hope u can find it
mywife
post Sep 12 2017, 12:08 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(kel32 @ Sep 11 2017, 11:05 PM)
there is few method to un-root, can try that.
Maybe u can share some? Tried few from Google results....like using terminal...SuperSu...esxplorer....root hide...and I think those one key unroot app are the most useless sad.gif ..at least for astro go, hypptv and njoi...u hide root from them yet they still see it..

Maybe it's the firmware itself...it's pre-rooted rite from the kernel level if I can say so.
I requested the unrooted version of the fw yesterday from GearBest...still waiting for the reply.

Man...I hate root!!! bangwall.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:04 AM