5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Install Hypptv on Android Box

views

eddyann
post Feb 16 2017, 05:09 PM

Gold Miner
1,981 posts

QUOTE(buybuylaptop @ Feb 16 2017, 04:30 PM)
don't you have to pay for that one?
no, free download.
calvinlaw510
post Feb 16 2017, 05:19 PM

Enthusiast
766 posts

QUOTE(eddyann @ Feb 16 2017, 09:05 AM)
directly download from the playstore
You means Hypptv Everywhere app? The Hypptv.apk we discuss here is not Hypptv Everywhere app.

This post has been edited by calvinlaw510: Feb 16 2017, 05:19 PM
ahhl
post Feb 18 2017, 10:53 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

if it is hypptvanywhere, it can be played from any mobile devices but you will use up your quota.

i want rhe one that build in the set top box
WongCH2001
post Jul 7 2017, 07:42 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(ahhl @ Feb 9 2017, 08:51 PM)
here you go

i tried to install on my hand phone. it doesnt work. i think you need to adb push to system.
i also trying on emulator but stuck.
i need to figure out how to adb push on emulator

not sure whether is complete file or not.

if you all succeed to install this make sure you connect to lan4 for hyptv streaming to work
pls also make the setting for hypptv cus it control where we gonna connect
example stremyx or unifi the dlna ,hirm service,swstbtms_ctc,swproductservice,the last hypptv program will help the program start

This post has been edited by WongCH2001: Jul 7 2017, 07:45 PM
dannielshazmeer
post Jul 10 2017, 02:50 PM

On my way
617 posts

Early March 2017: TM has pushed out updates to the box and as a result Google Play GApps has been removed. I am not pursuing for a solution on this. Better off buying a cheap Android box that is not locked down.
JuneResources
post Jul 12 2017, 08:18 AM

ONE Stop Resources
4,128 posts

QUOTE(calvinlaw510 @ Feb 14 2017, 06:17 PM)
Told by the TM technician when he come to change my faulty old Hypptv box with new android tv box. i aksed him can i use 3rd party android box to to replace the TM hyyptv android box, he reply said can but need to update TM system with the android box mac address inorder to received hyyptv content. i didn't ask any further question, but after he done all the setup he did call to TM HQ to change the my old hyyptv box mac address in the system to new hypptv box mac address.
If let say I subscribe Unifi lite (package does not include hypptv set up box, but got Hypptv Everywhere), I purchase by myself for android box. Is it possible request TM technical register the mac address to my android box?

Any charges for that?
convicted_knight
post Jul 24 2017, 07:36 PM

On my way
506 posts

QUOTE(JuneResources @ Jul 12 2017, 08:18 AM)
If let say I subscribe Unifi lite (package does not include hypptv set up box, but got Hypptv Everywhere), I purchase by myself for android box. Is it possible request TM technical register the mac address to my android box?

Any charges for that?
apparently got issue with hypptv apps on android box... some channel can some kenot..
even on KODI, live free channel got issue.. as for me lah.. nokt sure 10mb not fast enough or what.. atleast for me. live channel got problems.. movies n series not problem..

This post has been edited by convicted_knight: Jul 24 2017, 07:37 PM
mywife
post Aug 15 2017, 09:37 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(JuneResources @ Jul 12 2017, 08:18 AM)

Any charges for that?
Exactly as what I have in mind...anybody have the answer for this?
mjj4884
post Sep 10 2017, 09:21 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(mywife @ Aug 15 2017, 09:37 AM)
Exactly as what I have in mind...anybody have the answer for this?
I just got an answer for this - no.
If you are on Unifi Lite and somehow you got a hypptv box (friend give it to you or you buy from somwehere), the customer service will not entertain you (to register MAC address or any other requirement). They say because of the plan. If want to enjoy Hypptv (not hypptv everywhere), have to upgrade.
mywife
post Sep 11 2017, 08:57 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(mjj4884 @ Sep 10 2017, 09:21 AM)
I just got an answer for this - no.
If you are on Unifi Lite and somehow you got a hypptv box (friend give it to you or you buy from somwehere), the customer service will not entertain you (to register MAC address or any other requirement). They say because of the plan. If want to enjoy Hypptv (not hypptv everywhere), have to upgrade.
Hmm, seems like that's the only way to go huhhh. Ok lah..I think need not to bother about it anymore now. Best way just get myself Minix (since all other boxes come pre-rooted, demm) and enjoy the hypptv everywhere in there...not to forget Astro go hahaha....what an expensive spending just to use those 2 apks! xD

Currently I'm toying with my mini m8s pro.... nothing can be done so far...any root apps out there won't help at all. They're just good...demm good at detecting rooted device imo...sigh!!
zhihao4456
post Sep 11 2017, 01:18 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(mywife @ Sep 11 2017, 08:57 AM)
Hmm, seems like that's the only way to go huhhh. Ok lah..I think need not to bother about it anymore now. Best way just get myself Minix (since all other boxes come pre-rooted, demm) and enjoy the hypptv everywhere in there...not to forget Astro go hahaha....what an expensive spending just to use those 2 apks! xD

Currently I'm toying with my mini m8s pro.... nothing can be done so far...any root apps out there won't help at all. They're just good...demm good at detecting rooted device imo...sigh!!
astro go apk download from google play or download from somewhere else and use a usb to install to a android box?
mywife
post Sep 11 2017, 10:37 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(zhihao4456 @ Sep 11 2017, 01:18 PM)
astro go apk download from google play or download from somewhere else and use a usb to install to a android box?
Both astro go and hypptv are the modded version side-loaded to the box...the ones that shared by fellow forummers in Android TV Box thread.
Initially when my box still with Marshmallow, few channels on hypptv still viewable. Then my hands got itchy I flashed the box with Nougat 7.1.2...now all channels keep merry go round rclxms.gif
zhihao4456
post Sep 11 2017, 10:41 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(mywife @ Sep 11 2017, 10:37 PM)
Both astro go and hypptv are the modded version side-loaded to the box...the ones that shared by fellow forummers in Android TV Box thread.
Initially when my box still with Marshmallow, few channels on hypptv still viewable. Then my hands got itchy I flashed the box with Nougat 7.1.2...now all channels keep merry go round  rclxms.gif
where can i get the astro go apk to side loaded for my box? using mi box 3s enhance (the white mi box)
kel32
post Sep 11 2017, 11:05 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

there is few method to un-root, can try that.
kel32
post Sep 11 2017, 11:07 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

duplicate post

This post has been edited by kel32: Sep 11 2017, 11:31 PM
mywife
post Sep 11 2017, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(zhihao4456 @ Sep 11 2017, 10:41 PM)
where can i get the astro go apk to side loaded for my box? using mi box 3s enhance (the white mi box)
Have a look at "Android / Other TV Box, see Page 1 first... V2" thread... the link is buried there somewhere n u may want to use the search function.
Or else u may try to find it in the old closed thread Android Tv Box.

Haha...very tiring laa having to type this using mouse and virtual keyboard. I'm using my box now...just finished reflashing the beelink gt1 firmware into it.
Nice UI though..

Sorry my navigation is limited...can't provide the exact link to the file...hope u can find it
mywife
post Sep 12 2017, 12:08 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(kel32 @ Sep 11 2017, 11:05 PM)
there is few method to un-root, can try that.
Maybe u can share some? Tried few from Google results....like using terminal...SuperSu...esxplorer....root hide...and I think those one key unroot app are the most useless sad.gif ..at least for astro go, hypptv and njoi...u hide root from them yet they still see it..

Maybe it's the firmware itself...it's pre-rooted rite from the kernel level if I can say so.
I requested the unrooted version of the fw yesterday from GearBest...still waiting for the reply.

Man...I hate root!!! bangwall.gif

zhihao4456
post Sep 12 2017, 09:21 AM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(mywife @ Sep 11 2017, 11:33 PM)
Have a look at "Android / Other TV Box, see Page 1 first... V2" thread... the link is buried there somewhere n u may want to use the search function.
Or else u may try to find it in the old closed thread Android Tv Box.

Haha...very tiring laa having to type this using mouse and virtual keyboard. I'm using my box now...just finished reflashing the beelink gt1 firmware into it.
Nice UI though..

Sorry my navigation is limited...can't provide the exact link to the file...hope u can find it
alright, thank you very much thumbsup.gif
kel32
post Sep 12 2017, 10:25 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(mywife @ Sep 12 2017, 12:08 AM)
Maybe u can share some? Tried few from Google results....like using terminal...SuperSu...esxplorer....root hide...and I think those one key unroot app are the most useless  sad.gif ..at least  for astro go, hypptv and njoi...u hide root from them yet they still see it..

Maybe it's the firmware itself...it's pre-rooted rite from the kernel level if I can say so.
I requested the unrooted version of the fw yesterday from GearBest...still waiting for the reply.

Man...I hate root!!! bangwall.gif
too bad un-root method can't work.
seem like the only way is to get rm500-600 minix android tv box or mibox android tv with chromecast.
tried casting whole screen to chromecast, hypptv will block output once detected the phone is casting. vmad.gif

mjj4884
post Dec 4 2017, 09:31 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(kel32 @ Sep 12 2017, 10:25 AM)
too bad un-root method can't work.
seem like the only way is to get rm500-600 minix android tv box or mibox android tv with chromecast.
tried casting whole screen to chromecast, hypptv will block output once detected the phone is casting.  vmad.gif
Use RootCloak.
Requires Xposed framework app.
Install both then enable RootCloak, open the app and add the app you need to bypass root checking at startup.

I did it on my previous M-Box android box, hypptv everywhere, astro go and other "not for rooted device" app should run normally with these.

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:04 PM