Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Married closeted gay, What should i do

views

fruitale2222
post Feb 1 2017, 10:36 AM

1 posts

Turn the situation.

If you were straight and after a while you wife told you that "Oh baby, I'm actually a lesbian, I wanted a divorce. I'm so sorry for lying." What will you feel ?

Spending so much for a wedding, and now you say you wanted a divorce?

You shouldn't get married because YOU WANTED TO SHUT RELATIVES MOUTH UP DURING CNY AND JUST TO LOOK NORMAL! NO YOU SHOULDN'T!

Selfish mad.gif
t3arsCulprit
post Feb 1 2017, 03:47 PM

Enthusiast
769 posts

Sorry, I think most of them are bi... wrong info..

This post has been edited by t3arsCulprit: Feb 1 2017, 04:00 PM
you_dont_love_me
post Feb 21 2017, 12:04 AM

19 posts

i feel you. to be honest, i think i am a bi, i love both boys and girls. but i am not marry yet because to me, until i figure out which part of me is dominant, i cant afford to hurt someone who might love me but then i dont love him/her. i was hurt deeply before so i know that feeling. and i am the only son in the family, this added up to my stress. as for me now, i decided to stay single and alone.

for those who might be condemning gay, you are born straight because you are lucky. no gay in the world choose to be gay. being a gay is not a choice, it is born to be with that mind and desire. being a gay or lesbian is the same as your gender, you dont get to choose your own gender. you are not gay, so you wont understand. it is like someone is who afraid of height since they are a kid, they dont choose to be afraid of height, they are born that way. same goes to gay.
zakuankajang
post May 8 2017, 02:54 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(you_dont_love_me @ Feb 21 2017, 12:04 AM)
i feel you. to be honest, i think i am a bi, i love both boys and girls. but i am not marry yet because to me, until i figure out which part of me is dominant, i cant afford to hurt someone who might love me but then i dont love him/her. i was hurt deeply before so i know that feeling. and i am the only son in the family, this added up to my stress. as for me now, i decided to stay single and alone.

for those who might be condemning gay, you are born straight because you are lucky. no gay in the world choose to be gay. being a gay is not a choice, it is born to be with that mind and desire. being a gay or lesbian is the same as your gender, you dont get to choose your own gender. you are not gay, so you wont understand. it is like someone is who afraid of height since they are a kid, they dont choose to be afraid of height, they are born that way. same goes to gay.
i feel u bro
Blofeld
post May 9 2017, 08:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,456 posts

That's the problem when certain authorities give misleading information to the public telling them that sexuality can be changed through rigorous courses, education, religious education, etc.
jimmybcmy
post May 9 2017, 09:56 AM

Casual
395 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ May 9 2017, 08:35 AM)
That's the problem when certain authorities give misleading information to the public telling them that sexuality can be changed through rigorous courses, education, religious education, etc.
and people believe them. doh.gif
mushigen
post May 11 2017, 02:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,501 posts

Selfish bastard.
If you confide in your wife, it will ruin her spiritually. She may never trust another man, let along getting into a new relationship. I dare say to know that the husband is screwing/being screwed by another man is worse than finding out her husband is two-timing her with a gorgeous woman.

It's nothing wrong being a gay. What is wrong is to get other innocent people involved. And please don't infect her with STDs.
g r a p e k e y
post May 12 2017, 11:32 AM

Casual
483 posts

QUOTE(Nick2016 @ Jan 14 2017, 01:27 AM)
First of all i admit creating a new account to discuss about this issue. Who am i doesnt really matter i guess.. Im a guy, 27, I got married for a year with a very nice & pretty girl, her family & mine are friends since ages.. Lets say, our parents were really happy to see us got married.

But.. Ive been a closeted gay since i cant remember when. Nobody knows about this except this one friend, who is also my partner. Everyone who knows me & my wife thought we are so perfect to each other, loving couple.. But in reality, i just cant develop the feeling towards her. I decided to marry cuz at one point, i thought i should end all this gay thing, get over with it, marry her, be straight & raise a normal family.

i tried to live like a normal couple, i thought it would help me to change eventually. We got married, we bought a new house, cars, get ourselves some stable jobs, go for holidays, cook - just like any other married couple

But things doesnt really work through out.. I am still attracted to men & not to women. The feeling is just not there & i really dont wanna hurt my wife.. Oh god, ths is worse than stuck between a rock and a hard place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9TBFcwsYrY wink.gif
SUSfabularis
post May 13 2017, 10:35 PM

24 posts

Divorce your wife and go on live with ur partner.
You've wasted your wife's life ..
If you wanna kill yourself dont drag others..
Simple as that
SUSwisnosky
post Oct 13 2017, 03:30 PM

26 posts

Well, if you think getting married to a woman can stop you from being gay/homo then maybe you should get a few kids. After getting a few kids, I'm sure you will look at them and say to yourself that you must be straight because you made those children with another girl.

If that also doesn't stop you from being gay/homo and thinking about men, then maybe you can go the other route and be more religious and swear off sexual temptation, maybe take a course in being a priest/pastor or imam/ulamak, and then keep talking against gay/homo, and maybe God will hear you and finally say you are a great warrior in my fight against homos, you are finally fit to be a hot blooded heterosexual man. Works better in Malaysia if you target Muslims because ready and willing audience.

OR

You can just accept who you truly are, stop living for others and finally be at peace with you life.

Not complicated really.
Drian
post Oct 13 2017, 04:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

Why do you want to necro this thread?

lsthian
post Oct 13 2017, 05:54 PM

13 posts

i got one stupid solution.
Talk to her, tell her you are bisek. both way you can go. and it just happened. See what is her respond. Maybe she can acep and you can continue? or she can be understand that this canot be fix and make it easy just peacefully divorce.........or else.
t3nchi
post Oct 13 2017, 11:47 PM

16 posts

Sorry to hear about your situation. I think yesterday was "National Coming Out Day" or something here in USA. Wish you could live here, you'd be free and accepted as who you are. I think sooner or later, you'll have to come clean to everyone though. That liberation might make you sleep better at night and be able to look yourself in the mirror ever day.

This post has been edited by t3nchi: Oct 13 2017, 11:48 PM
outsider
post Oct 14 2017, 11:28 AM

~ get out ~
1,270 posts

u so selfish. u love guy but u use ur wife to hide this secret
centrica
post Oct 16 2017, 10:55 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(Nick2016 @ Jan 14 2017, 02:27 AM)
First of all i admit creating a new account to discuss about this issue. Who am i doesnt really matter i guess.. Im a guy, 27, I got married for a year with a very nice & pretty girl, her family & mine are friends since ages.. Lets say, our parents were really happy to see us got married.

But.. Ive been a closeted gay since i cant remember when. Nobody knows about this except this one friend, who is also my partner. Everyone who knows me & my wife thought we are so perfect to each other, loving couple.. But in reality, i just cant develop the feeling towards her. I decided to marry cuz at one point, i thought i should end all this gay thing, get over with it, marry her, be straight & raise a normal family.

i tried to live like a normal couple, i thought it would help me to change eventually. We got married, we bought a new house, cars, get ourselves some stable jobs, go for holidays, cook - just like any other married couple

But things doesnt really work through out.. I am still attracted to men & not to women. The feeling is just not there & i really dont wanna hurt my wife.. Oh god, ths is worse than stuck between a rock and a hard place
actually there's a lot of such married guys in the real world. somehow, they also like to eye for guys usually in working place. dont think you are alone
wargreymon12
post Oct 17 2017, 09:22 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

Before you do anything drastic.. you need a backup plan so you have someone to run to when the backlash happens!

Remember. Dont scrrw yourself over without a plan
Zoopdiidoo
post Nov 8 2017, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
216 posts

Please spare your wife her agony and come clean with her. Damn, how long do you intend to manipulate her? You are damn selfish man....

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:19 PM