Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NS), More Monado?

views

bidfordun
post Dec 2 2017, 05:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,234 posts

QUOTE(N30rang3r @ Dec 1 2017, 09:42 PM)
guys, bear in mind.

the CE is kinda heavy, carry carefully. The box I carry now have some dent on the side!
kinda cheap. i saw most of the game shops selling at rm599.
bidfordun
post Jun 3 2018, 02:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,234 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Feb 5 2018, 04:57 AM)
There really is a need for a fail safe mechanism so that players can get a rare blade after a certain amount of fail. But yeah the gatcha system is what it is, to make you grind more and more.

I think i'm somewhat lucky considering I never actually farmed for the cores and just do main quest, side quest and a little bit of salvaging from time to time. Only left 4 rare blades that hasn't been resonated.

Also I have terrible luck with the legendary cores. I only manage to get one rare blade from it lol. As for rare cores it seems to give me a little also. But damn common cores, I have a lot of luck from those. Most of my rare blades comes from common cores.

I just leave the last 4 rare blade for next time, when I pick up the dlc, no rush as more blades will be added, I kinda know to get the last 4 it will be frustrating for sure lol
Actually there is a pity systems but only applicable for 4 blades if not mistaken. After that you are on your own again.
bidfordun
post Jun 21 2018, 12:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,234 posts

QUOTE(Necromancer @ Jun 18 2018, 09:21 AM)
Clocked in 20 hours thus far and I have to say that it is incredibly enjoyable. This is THE JRPG experience that I've been looking for all this while; it invokes very pleasant memories of certain PS2 JRPGs back in high school days. Have not played the first XC before therefore I did not have much expectations. Super love how the world is crafted, the lore, the interactions no matter how stereotypical they can be, the music, well basically just everything. Only complaint is probably the map function which I think can be improved to make navigation easier. Also, the graphics can be a bit poor sometimes but apparently it's a common issue? Have done some reading online but in my experience, the game looks better in handheld mode.

Since most of you guys have already played BOTW and XC2, would you recommend that I pick up BOTW too? I have not played any Zelda games before so would it be a good introductory?

As for the expansion pass, should I get it at this point in time or after I have finished the game? Does it come with any equipments/boosts that would help earlier parts of the story?
xb 2 looks so blurry on handheld mode u sure it looks better?

i dont like zelda botw. Im glad xb2 is better and made me addicted. 175 hours and still at chapter 7.
bidfordun
post Jul 4 2018, 07:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,234 posts

QUOTE(Necromancer @ Jul 4 2018, 04:58 PM)
How the heck did you guys clock in 300 hours for this game? I'm getting cold sweat listening to the amount of time needed to be spent. Most of you here must be completionists. Assuming that I would like to cover the main story first, how long would it take? Currently at chapter 7 (clocked in 30 hours++; I do side quests when I feel like I'm under leveled). Since someone mentioned clocking in 175 hours by chapter 7, I'm wondering whether I've missed anything major?  shakehead.gif
Lol that was me. Just took some sweet time to really go through every corner of the game.

200 hours and chapter 8 now.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0189sec    0.54    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:31 AM