Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Job Provider Make RM1,000 - RM2,000/mo Working Part-Time, Debit Card Partnership Program

views

TSalwiser
post Jan 13 2017, 01:40 PM, updated 8y ago

Enthusiast
735 posts

UPDATE: 2 spots left.

Do you have spare debit cards you no longer use?

Why not let them earn for you?

The cards will be used to pay for online advertising on FB or Google.
Click here to see how we'll use the cards.

More details will be explained via Whatsapp on how this can be 100% safe for both parties.

Not convinced? Read our 50+ reviews, we have paid out RM20k+ to our partners.

Interested? Please fill out the form below:
user posted image

lucasat80s
post Jan 16 2017, 09:30 AM

14 posts

Hi, i think that your programme of renting debit card from us is a scam?

Do you know that although the debit card has no value inside but then it is link to our savings account so all our personal info will leak out and this can be troublesome if it is use for illegal activities.

I don't quit trust this kind of programme, if for renting FB can be consider but not debit card.
TSalwiser
post Jan 16 2017, 11:27 AM

Enthusiast
735 posts

QUOTE(lucasat80s @ Jan 16 2017, 09:30 AM)
Hi, i think that your programme of renting debit card from us is a scam?

Do you know that although the debit card has no value inside but then it is link to our savings account so all our personal info will leak out and this can be troublesome if it is use for illegal activities.

I don't quit trust this kind of programme, if for renting FB can be consider but not debit card.
Simple, don't apply and don't get involved.
We have been in this business for almost a year with 50+ reviews from people we worked with.
We have set it up in a way that will make it safe for both parties involved, this will be explained to everyone we work with before we begin the partnership with no obligation to them.

FYI:
- Your bank account name is already public, anyone that sends money to you can see this info. All the sellers on LYN, Mudah, Lelong etc have their bank account info public.
- You will also have access to bank account statement, and receive SMS notification for every transaction.

This post has been edited by alwiser: Jan 16 2017, 11:39 AM
lucasat80s
post Jan 16 2017, 11:54 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(alwiser @ Jan 16 2017, 11:27 AM)
Simple, don't apply and don't get involved.
We have been in this business for almost a year with 50+ reviews from people we worked with.
We have set it up in a way that will make it safe for both parties involved, this will be explained to everyone we work with before we begin the partnership with no obligation to them.

FYI:
- Your bank account name is already public, anyone that sends money to you can see this info. All the sellers on LYN, Mudah, Lelong etc have their bank account info public.
- You will also have access to bank account statement, and receive SMS notification for every transaction.
I no apply at all, if that the case so simple and safe why not ask your family members of friends for it? Why here? Urself also can do it.

SMS notifications only for outgoing, if there illegal incoming we also dunno!

How do I know the review is true? It could be your own dupe of accounts to make others to believe it.
Darkcloudz
post Jan 16 2017, 02:46 PM

Enthusiast
935 posts

QUOTE(lucasat80s @ Jan 16 2017, 11:54 AM)
I no apply at all, if that the case so simple and safe why not ask your family members of friends for it? Why here? Urself also can do it.

How do I know the review is true? It could be your own dupe of accounts to make others to believe it.
thumbsup.gif
TSalwiser
post Jan 16 2017, 05:14 PM

Enthusiast
735 posts

QUOTE(lucasat80s @ Jan 16 2017, 11:54 AM)

You're assuming we haven't already exhausted the other methods you suggested. You're wrong.

You can check both incoming and outgoing transactions via online banking, all incoming transfers will come from our company's official bank account. No problem there.

By your logic, all online sellers are also getting scammed when they receive payment to their bank accounts. Which is false.

As for the reviews, check each persons profile personally and PM them. No problem there as well. A lot of these posters are profiles dated from years ago.

Keep this in mind, Lowyat is a Malaysian website hosted on Malaysian shores, subject to Malaysian laws and your IP address and device cookie/cache is always logged every time you post.
You're legally liable for every thing you write online.

You can be charged under Malaysia's Defamation Act 1957.

If you're serious about your accusation, please PM me your official mailing address so our lawyers can be in touch with more info.

This post has been edited by alwiser: Jan 16 2017, 05:51 PM
lucasat80s
post Jan 16 2017, 05:40 PM

14 posts

Maybe should consult BNM to verify is this a legal thing u do here asking people for the debit card!!!

ratloverice
post Jan 20 2017, 01:58 AM

Enthusiast
804 posts

QUOTE(alwiser @ Jan 16 2017, 05:14 PM)
You're assuming we haven't already exhausted the other methods you suggested. You're wrong.

You can check both incoming and outgoing transactions via online banking, all incoming transfers will come from our company's official bank account. No problem there.

By your logic, all online sellers are also getting scammed when they receive payment to their bank accounts. Which is false.

As for the reviews, check each persons profile personally and PM them. No problem there as well. A lot of these posters are profiles dated from years ago.

Keep this in mind, Lowyat is a Malaysian website hosted on Malaysian shores, subject to Malaysian laws and your IP address and device cookie/cache is always logged every time you post.
You're legally liable for every thing you write online.

You can be charged under Malaysia's Defamation Act 1957.

If you're serious about your accusation, please PM me your official mailing address so our lawyers can be in touch with more info.
LOL he's just asking and here we have BE PREPARED FOR MY LAWYER.

If you happen to see my application for this, please kindly ignore it. Working with such big company stresses me out.
TSalwiser
post Jan 20 2017, 04:01 PM

Enthusiast
735 posts

QUOTE(ratloverice @ Jan 20 2017, 01:58 AM)
LOL he's just asking and here we have BE PREPARED FOR MY LAWYER.

If you happen to see my application for this, please kindly ignore it. Working with such big company stresses me out.
If he's genuinely interested to learn, he could've PM'ed me and asked but he didn't. His intent was malicious.

If you're not acting childish and be more responsible when making accusations, you really have nothing to worry about.

We'll also remove your application.

This post has been edited by alwiser: Jan 20 2017, 04:09 PM
lucasat80s
post Jan 21 2017, 09:21 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(alwiser @ Jan 20 2017, 04:01 PM)
If he's genuinely interested to learn, he could've PM'ed me and asked but he didn't. His intent was malicious.

If you're not acting childish and be more responsible when making accusations, you really have nothing to worry about.

We'll also remove your application.
Well you look kind of butthurt here. Why need PM if nothing wrong, at least other members here will know it.

U look like a kind of person that like to use "legal" on those who against you.

So for others here who which to participate with it, be aware as this could get your bank accounts suspended by the banks if allowing 3rd party to use it.

TSalwiser
post Jan 21 2017, 02:59 PM

Enthusiast
735 posts

QUOTE(lucasat80s @ Jan 21 2017, 09:21 AM)
Well you look kind of butthurt here. Why need PM if nothing wrong, at least other members here will know it.

U look like a kind of person that like to use "legal" on those who against you.

So for others here who which to participate with it, be aware as this could get your bank accounts suspended by the banks if allowing 3rd party to use it.
PM'ing with your questions is called having manners. We live in a country with laws, that everyone has to abide by.
Law cannot be "used" per say, it's already written and is not up to you when it is applicable.

You have been making a lot of claims WITHOUT providing the proofs to support them.

- You insinuated that we were running a scam. No proof. We have paid out RM30k+ to all our partners and never missed a payment.
- You said we were using fake profile and fake reviews. No proof. All of the reviews were left by real accounts, check each profile individually and PM them, that's your responsibility.
- You said banks will suspend bank accounts if you let other people use it. Also false. Company bank accounts are used by multiple people/employees. Owner of any bank account can also give another person POA(power of attorney) to use their account. Anyone can purchase items, flight tickets, gifts for other people online.

and butthurt? Last time I checked, you PM'ed me calling me "sohai".

Unless you have proofs, or an actual law you can quote/refer to. Please stop posting here and defaming another business' reputation.

lucasat80s
post Jan 21 2017, 08:09 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(alwiser @ Jan 21 2017, 02:59 PM)
PM'ing with your questions is called having manners. We live in a country with laws, that everyone has to abide by.
Law cannot be "used" per say, it's already written and is not up to you when it is applicable.

You have been making a lot of claims WITHOUT providing the proofs to support them.

- You insinuated that we were running a scam. No proof. We have paid out RM30k+ to all our partners and never missed a payment.
- You said we were using fake profile and fake reviews. No proof. All of the reviews were left by real accounts, check each profile individually and PM them, that's your responsibility.
- You said banks will suspend bank accounts if you let other people use it. Also false.  Company bank accounts are used by multiple people/employees. Owner of any bank account can also give another person POA(power of attorney) to use their account. Anyone can purchase items, flight tickets, gifts for other people online.

and butthurt? Last time I checked, you PM'ed me calling me "sohai".

Unless you have proofs, or an actual law you can quote/refer to. Please stop posting here and defaming another business' reputation.
Hallo, please understand that I just ask for is this a legal thing here. In which word did I cause defamation here? Of course corporate banking u can authorised any people to use the account but not for individual. U posted here why need pm to ask, can't let others to know here meh? The word sohai I used is because do u understand my simple question of asking but then each time u r accusing me of defamation.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:10 PM