Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

microsoft license assitance programme

views

junclj
post Jul 8 2017, 11:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,297 posts

QUOTE(angel-girl @ Jan 11 2017, 10:01 AM)
received call from microsoft license assistance programme campaign and requested my company for the proof of purchase and COA of all the microsoft products.
all of the available infos sent last 2 years yet they called every week and told me many of the proofs not accepted. and some of the pc only has COA without invoice.some of the pc using windows xp and it has been 10 years,we did not keep the invoice, even COA given but they said they need invoice. i got annoyed and ask them come over to audit and they said they dont do onsite audit. And yesterday ,another girl called me said will escalate the case to BSA for futher action.

anyone having the same difficulty?

thanks
So far, Malaysia don't have a law to strict company to proof any Microsoft products must have invoices. Just ignore them, if they are calling from the US. They don't have authority to involve in Malaysia laws. So what I can say, this is probably a scam call. You should report to MCMC if you are still receiving this kind of calls.

Your company PC Microsoft license is only managed by MCMC. If MCMC take action to come check your office computers, then they can saman you if you are using pirated Windows. However, so far, Malaysia don't have this kind of law to strict company to use only genuine Windows. Even now many company PC got problem, they sent their PC to repair. The technician was helped them to format the pirated version of Windows. I am experienced in PC. If the PC is not genuine, I can easily find out there must be left some KMS activation tools in the windows folder. So, the IT industry in Malaysia is still not as mature as like the developed countries. The law of IT copyright in Malaysia still quite blur, not mature.

This post has been edited by junclj: Jul 8 2017, 11:55 AM
junclj
post Mar 15 2018, 09:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,297 posts

I was received a scam email at 12 March 2017 about this BSA.

We never have Autodesk software in our company PC. I'm not a graphic designer and this is a car rental company. We don't have any knowledge of using this kind of graphic designing software. I don't ever heard of the name of Autodesk before, after I go to google search "Autodesk" then only know this is a 3D graphic designing software and it is mostly used for designer or game developer.

Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:28 PM