Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> microsoft license assitance programme

Joshua_0718
post Jan 11 2017, 08:50 PM
**Keep Walking 不停地走**
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(alien3d @ Jan 11 2017, 03:02 PM)
if you had windows xp no invoice ..Just said one thing.. SSM required only  7 years last invoice information..  If you want us to save invoice. Complain TO SSM first. whistling.gif We follow regulation MALAYSIA ..Ain't united state and no TPPA to pursue you anyway. thumbup.gif
To be frank, before BSA come, they will have investigator prepare all proof then BSA will do the raiding.

So as for TS, shouldn't be any worry.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
angel-girl
post Jan 11 2017, 10:54 PM
Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Joshua_0718 @ Jan 11 2017, 08:50 PM)
To be frank, before BSA come, they will have investigator prepare all proof then BSA will do the raiding.

So as for TS, shouldn't be any worry.
thats mean without invoice also okay right? just wait them to come over? they will notify me first?

thanks
+Quote Post
Joshua_0718
post Jan 12 2017, 12:51 AM
**Keep Walking 不停地走**

QUOTE(angel-girl @ Jan 11 2017, 10:54 PM)
thats mean without invoice also okay right? just wait them to come over? they will notify me first?

thanks
BSA will not notify you, they straight raid once they have solid evidences.

Previously, they did sent out around 20k-30k letter to all SMB companies to request for proof of genuine licenses of all software. Just a program before they raid.

As for the invoice thingy, you have to be sure all COA is available. Invoice should be fine once it is over 7 years.
If it is retail pack, then it is compulsory to have all the boxes.

This post has been edited by Joshua_0718: Jan 12 2017, 12:51 AM
+Quote Post
angel-girl
post Jan 12 2017, 08:27 AM
Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Joshua_0718 @ Jan 12 2017, 12:51 AM)
BSA will not notify you, they straight raid once they have solid evidences.

Previously, they did sent out around 20k-30k letter to all SMB companies to request for proof of genuine licenses of all software. Just a program before they raid.

As for the invoice thingy, you have to be sure all COA is available. Invoice should be fine once it is over 7 years.
If it is retail pack, then it is compulsory to have all the boxes.
i see. most of the PC bought from DELL,it just comes with invoices and some without COA. thanks for your input!.

also i would like to ask, i saw many seller selling ori windows key with rm30-rm40. they claimed its ori, is it so?
+Quote Post
deyamato
post Jan 12 2017, 09:14 AM
Casual
Group: Junior Member

BSA and MDTCC KPDN did ask email/call me 2 years ago to ask me email submit with all the license I have. So i just simply sent them a report audit summary so far no kacau me, and i feel they are coming back to me after CNY.
+Quote Post
angel-girl
post Jan 12 2017, 09:49 AM
Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(deyamato @ Jan 12 2017, 09:14 AM)
BSA and MDTCC KPDN did ask email/call me 2 years ago to ask me email submit with all the license I have. So i just simply sent them a report audit summary so far no kacau me, and i feel they are coming back to me after CNY.
they email you again? you are able to provide all of the information they need? it seem they don't check your serial legit or not ,they just want to match your invoice with your COA. without invoice and they claimed its not genuine and threaten you to purchase a new one else they will raid your office lol.
+Quote Post
deyamato
post Jan 12 2017, 10:36 AM
Casual

It only happen when people trying to disturb my company just for their commission from BSA. My friend who work for econsave also kena past few years back by email and recently BSA come back to them by email again to wasting my friend time to check-up all outlet branches. doh.gif

and doesnt make sense also they need our invoices how they know which is genuine or not.

This post has been edited by deyamato: Jan 12 2017, 10:43 AM
+Quote Post
alien3d
post Jan 12 2017, 10:55 AM
Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(deyamato @ Jan 12 2017, 10:36 AM)
It only happen when people trying to disturb my company just for their commission from BSA. My friend who work for econsave also kena past few years back by email and recently BSA come back to them by email again to wasting my friend time to check-up all outlet branches. doh.gif

and doesnt make sense also they need our invoices how they know which is genuine or not.
because this is scam.
In old days i'm using windows xp.. Each time i need to reinstall i had to call them to activate back. Even COA serial number cannot used because over limit 3 times changed hardware. In the end they ask me what is the number behind the CD.Then activate.. They never ask me for invoices..

For microsoft office 2003.. Yeah pretty old.. No such problem on activation.. For new version , must login into portal something ..

If they said, anybody can temper with COA. That their limitation compare to other vendor like ADOBE.. Adobe track register product online while Microsoft cannot.. Before the cloud era..

Yes some friend of mine open cc have been rush and force to buy original..

What my advise.

** Those freakin COA also fragile ..pretty idiot.. thanks nowdays no more

1. Never give company information/invoice until any warrant is provided. They just software provider not authority..

This post has been edited by alien3d: Jan 12 2017, 10:56 AM
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Joshua_0718
post Jan 12 2017, 04:48 PM
**Keep Walking 不停地走**

QUOTE(angel-girl @ Jan 12 2017, 08:27 AM)
i see. most of the PC bought from DELL,it just comes with invoices and some without COA. thanks for your input!.

also i would like to ask, i saw many seller selling ori windows key with rm30-rm40. they claimed its ori, is it so?
If I not mistaken, since Windows 8, those PC does not come with the COA sticker anymore.

P/S: I have retired from IT industry since 2014. Haha

QUOTE(deyamato @ Jan 12 2017, 10:36 AM)

Most of the leads gotten from BSA, are reports from ex-employees.
+Quote Post
deyamato
post Jan 12 2017, 10:58 PM
Casual

thanks for the advise guys smile.gif
+Quote Post
acbc
post Jan 12 2017, 11:01 PM
Look at all my stars!!

Migrated to the Mac. Problem solved.
+Quote Post
alien3d
post Jan 13 2017, 09:33 AM
Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(acbc @ Jan 12 2017, 11:01 PM)
Migrated to the Mac. Problem solved.
office in mac berat wooh.. oops office 2016.. need to login to website to verify. sweat.gif No time to play around..
+Quote Post
angel-girl
post Jan 13 2017, 11:01 AM
Look at all my stars!!

suddenly got few quotations from different company.quoting for original windows.LOL
+Quote Post
acbc
post Jan 13 2017, 11:09 AM
Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(alien3d @ Jan 13 2017, 09:33 AM)
office in mac berat wooh.. oops office 2016.. need to login to website to verify. sweat.gif No time to play around..
No problem for me. All the office Macs have 16GB RAM and all ways switched on. Only goes to sleep after work hours.
+Quote Post
alien3d
post Jan 13 2017, 11:16 AM
Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(acbc @ Jan 13 2017, 11:09 AM)
No problem for me. All the office Macs have 16GB RAM and all ways switched on. Only goes to sleep after work hours.
Lol future future............ now just mac mini 4GB RAM solder..
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0930sec    4.98    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd January 2017 - 01:22 AM