Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ViewSonic VX2757-mhd/Dell SE2717H/ACER KG270, FreeSync monitors comparison/feedback

views

TSBlitzAce
post Dec 28 2016, 04:56 PM, updated 8y ago

Fanboy? Naw.
1,061 posts

Hello there guys. Looking for a decent, entry-level 27" Freesync monitors, and I found the three above, with pretty much around the same pricing, more or less (although the Dell one is the most exp). Anyone can chime in for feedback/suggestions whatnot?

I do mostly light gaming only these days though, mostly FPS/RTS, and just browsing - my kids watch a whole lotta videos etc on my PC, though. Thanks for the comments! smile.gif
pwei92
post Dec 29 2016, 09:44 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(BlitzAce @ Dec 28 2016, 04:56 PM)
Hello there guys. Looking for a decent, entry-level 27" Freesync monitors, and I found the three above, with pretty much around the same pricing, more or less (although the Dell one is the most exp). Anyone can chime in for feedback/suggestions whatnot?

I do mostly light gaming only these days though, mostly FPS/RTS, and just browsing - my kids watch a hole lotta videos etc on my PC, though. Thanks for the comments!  smile.gif
about VX2757 i last time saw in the berjaya time quare street fighter event, the quality is quite ok, and have speaker also.
KG270 look good too macam no have black stabilition and speaker.
Dell SE2717H t is ips panel 6ms.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSBlitzAce
post Dec 29 2016, 02:13 PM

Fanboy? Naw.
1,061 posts

Well built-in speakers aren't a factor to me, I have decent speakers and headphones as well.

Although honestly I used to think having a monitor with built-in speakers would be awesome lol.
pwei92
post Dec 30 2016, 09:39 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(BlitzAce @ Dec 29 2016, 02:13 PM)
Well built-in speakers aren't a factor to me, I have decent speakers and headphones as well.

Although honestly I used to think having a monitor with built-in speakers would be awesome lol.
yesterday the sale person told me that Acer KG270 color not that nice if wanna to compare with Dell and ViewSonic.
SUSdenimblue
post Jan 14 2017, 09:24 AM

Regular
1,217 posts

QUOTE(BlitzAce @ Dec 28 2016, 04:56 PM)

I do mostly light gaming only these days though, mostly FPS/RTS, and just browsing - my kids watch a whole lotta videos etc on my PC, though. Thanks for the comments!  smile.gif
A week ago, I bought the Acer KG270 for RM689 at GemFive to replace my son's ancient 20-inch monitor.

The KG270 is an awesome gaming monitor for the price.

With AMD FreeSync (max 75Hz), is it good enough for gaming without the occasional tearing and stuttering of conventional fixed refresh rate monitors.

It really takes smooth gameplay to a new level.

Since it is a TN panel, colour accuracy and viewing angles, as expected, are not so great.

But it excels at gaming, which is what it is all about. thumbsup.gif

TSBlitzAce
post Jan 14 2017, 09:54 AM

Fanboy? Naw.
1,061 posts

Yea I kinda narrows it down to the Acer and Dell, now. But hmmm
pwei92
post Jan 15 2017, 10:48 AM

7 posts

Im waiting for the review of kg270, since i get negative comments from the sales person last time.. but my fren planning to get kg270 or vx2757 so hope can get more info about kg270

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:48 AM