Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis, is this your way to make money?, Maxis, is this your way to make money?

views

TSdevilshin
post Dec 27 2016, 11:00 AM, updated 8y ago

11 posts

Hi Maxis,

Is this your way to make money? Initially said free for charge. After the period, service still going on and charged customer indirectly.

Attached Image
jVIPERs2
post Dec 27 2016, 11:03 AM

LY.N Enthusiast
1,648 posts

Indeed...this is what happend to my Dad's spotify..
Was charged RM10×6 months before realised that free spotify premium no longer free...
lingleeyen
post Dec 27 2016, 11:05 AM

Regular
1,376 posts

> 2016
> Still using Maxshit
chong237
post Dec 28 2016, 04:46 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Dec 27 2016, 11:05 AM)
> 2016
> Still  using Maxshit
What to do. They don't allow me to port out.
lingleeyen
post Dec 28 2016, 04:53 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(chong237 @ Dec 28 2016, 04:46 PM)
What to do. They don't allow me to port out.
If still under contract just tahan lo. And warn everyone not to touch Maxshit if you still not happy with their service. That is how it supposed to work right?
flamephotography
post Dec 28 2016, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
264 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Dec 28 2016, 04:53 PM)
If still under contract just tahan lo. And warn everyone not to touch Maxshit if you still not happy with their service. That is how it supposed to work right?
For my case, even after i have paid up the penalty to forfeit the contract, they still refuse to let me port our. Stupid. Dunno how long they want to suck our money with that high monthly bill.
lingleeyen
post Dec 28 2016, 05:15 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(flamephotography @ Dec 28 2016, 05:01 PM)
For my case, even after i have paid up the penalty to forfeit the contract, they still refuse to let me port our. Stupid. Dunno how long they want to suck our money with that high monthly bill.
If you pay the penalty, there is no way that you cannot port out. They just cannot stop you from leaving. If it is so consumer tribunal is your best friend now.
flamephotography
post Dec 28 2016, 05:24 PM

Getting Started
264 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Dec 28 2016, 05:15 PM)
If you pay the penalty, there is no way that you cannot port out. They just cannot stop you from leaving. If it is so consumer tribunal is your best friend now.
Unfortunately for my case, they can. Went to Maxis Center, Taman Segar. Ask the counter lady, how much my total bill everything i have to pay for the penalty and all the other stuff? She said RM3XX sir. OK, then I paid the full amount. A week or so later, used up all my 3GB data as I have already paid for, went to Digi to port out. Few days got a reply from Digi, said rejected due to bad debt record. Called Maxis, confirmed all bills paid, no bad debt record, Digi resubmit, failed again. Ding dong ding dong, hurray, almost time to pay for another month bill.
lingleeyen
post Dec 28 2016, 05:28 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(flamephotography @ Dec 28 2016, 05:24 PM)
Unfortunately for my case, they can. Went to Maxis Center, Taman Segar. Ask the counter lady, how much my total bill everything i have to pay for the penalty and all the other stuff? She said RM3XX sir. OK, then I paid the full amount. A week or so later, used up all my 3GB data as I have already paid for, went to Digi to port out. Few days got a reply from Digi, said rejected due to bad debt record. Called Maxis, confirmed all bills paid, no bad debt record, Digi resubmit, failed again. Ding dong ding dong, hurray, almost time to pay for another month bill.
Do you think you have bad debt record with Maxshit? If no then tell them sternly to show payment records and evidence. Sometimes these monkeys just use whatever way they can to bully and tie down customer. If you have no wrong doings and pay up all penalty if you breach the contract tenure, go to consumer tribunal.
flamephotography
post Dec 28 2016, 05:34 PM

Getting Started
264 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Dec 28 2016, 05:28 PM)
Do you think you have bad debt record with Maxshit? If no then tell them sternly to show payment records and evidence. Sometimes these monkeys just use whatever way they can to bully and tie down customer. If you have no wrong doings and pay up all penalty if you breach the contract tenure, go to consumer tribunal.
Even if i have missed a bill or two. But have already paid up. So should not be category under bad debt record. Maybe they don't bother to update their records. I guess will have to report if they still don't allow to port out. Anyway thanks for the advise.
lingleeyen
post Dec 28 2016, 05:37 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(flamephotography @ Dec 28 2016, 05:34 PM)
Even if i have missed a bill or two. But have already paid up. So should not be category under bad debt record. Maybe they don't bother to update their records. I guess will have to report if they still don't allow to port out. Anyway thanks for the advise.
Terminating their service is customer's right and it has nothing to do with the missed payment. Unless you still owe them money, else they have no reason to hold you up. Tell them let CCRIS to worry about your missed payment. The telco has no business in that.
TSdevilshin
post Dec 28 2016, 07:07 PM

11 posts

Really is Maxshit

This post has been edited by devilshin: Dec 28 2016, 07:07 PM
SUSVelocity
post Jan 2 2017, 08:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,188 posts

yes i also find out that if for u to subscribe additional data plan no need PIC permission but to remove it the PIC must write in to maxis with company letter head and chop with signature.

lucky i ported to u mobile total 15lines for 5 years with maxis never give any special reward or bonus.

only time maxis 3rd party agent call is telling me my line usage too high suggest upgrade then when i check the company bills the high usage is international calls so even i upgrade it wont reduce my usage instead increase

that time i was paying rm80 for calls and sms without data need pay rm30 for 1gb.

the only time maxis agent calls up when your contract near expiry. they seems to know and keep offering renewal.

since i ported out of maxis my company now enjoying umobile rm70 unlimited calls + 15gb data + 7gb video onz without contract so good bye maxis

so no regret there.

1more thing ts maxis business line u cant login maxis app and cant enjoy reward while umobile i can use app and enjoy the rewards.

This post has been edited by Velocity: Jan 2 2017, 08:07 PM
SUSVelocity
post Jan 2 2017, 08:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,188 posts

QUOTE(flamephotography @ Dec 28 2016, 05:24 PM)
this part is not maxis or digi fault is your inexperience fault next time ask maxis for a letter to show you dont owe them any money then bring that letter to digi.
SUSVelocity
post Jan 2 2017, 08:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,188 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Dec 28 2016, 04:53 PM)
+1
r3d2
post Jan 2 2017, 08:18 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

You should have potong long ago when everybody was abandoning maxis.
This company is a blood sucking leech preying on those who are not aware.
cucubud
post Jan 6 2017, 11:05 AM

Super Moderator
3,067 posts

QUOTE(flamephotography @ Dec 28 2016, 05:34 PM)
Why don't you switch from Postpaid to Prepaid first. Then only port out to other telco.
If the other telco still say cannot port over due to bad debt, tell them you are on Prepaid, where got bad debt.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0159sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:43 AM