Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Umobile Thread V8, Now With 3x Data

views

steevan1000
post Apr 19 2017, 02:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,976 posts

Anyone experiencing network instability or turtle internet speed around old klang road area?

i have been using U-mobile P98 since September 2016 till now. Everything was PERFECT thumbup.gif for first 3 months, never get any network disconnected problem + average internet speed above 500kps rclxm9.gif

BUT shocking.gif starting early January 2017 getting network connection issues ranting.gif Gmail page failed to load due to network disconnected, youtube video server connection errors, phone gaming disconnected due to network instability, 17 Live/UP Live failed to load as disconnected from network ranting.gif

also at the same period, the so call P98 4G high speed internet access become low speed ranting.gif from average 1000kps before January 2017 down to average less than 200kps today, download latest update of 8mb from Google Play Store need more than 5 minutes ranting.gif

lodged complaints 2 times (end of February 2017 & early April 2017) by emailing to U-mobile & provided all the details request for their investigation BUT till now no reply/feedback of their result of my complaints ranting.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
steevan1000
post Apr 20 2017, 04:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,976 posts

QUOTE(TOMEI-R @ Apr 19 2017, 03:29 PM)
Forummers here have no problem with their eyesight. So you can post using smaller font sizes from now on.
QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 19 2017, 04:48 PM)
Well it's normal..
I guess network issues...
U no like, port out to others telco tongue.gif

BTW is rude to use such big font size..
Previously I got warned by Staff of Lowyat for using such big font..
sorry, 1st time posting in this forum, not familiar with the settings notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
steevan1000
post Apr 20 2017, 04:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,976 posts

QUOTE(luotang @ Apr 19 2017, 09:04 PM)
Yes me. Exactly same problem with you @ taman desa off old klang road
another forumer also experiencing same thing @ kuchai lama
can know when you start have this problem? is it same time as me?

did you email to file a complaint? any feedback from them?
steevan1000
post Apr 20 2017, 09:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,976 posts

QUOTE(luotang @ Apr 20 2017, 05:53 PM)
Exact details:
starting 1 month ago starting to experience slow speed and pages failed to load on first time, but usually second time is ok. Not really annoyed at that time yet.
1 week ago was really bad, couldn't load at all

haven't complained. I think it is just network congestion, i.e., many people port to umobile
I filed a complaint of this issue to MCMC

Hope by doing this can get proper attention from Umobile & solve this Internet connection problem soon (fingers crossed)
steevan1000
post Apr 20 2017, 09:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,976 posts

QUOTE(HippyTony @ Apr 20 2017, 05:14 PM)
I had these same problems when I was with Maxis, I had complained so many times then but they came back off and on. I'm also having this again with UMobile too, this is Maxis' legacy as UMobile shares their 2G network. I get missed calls even tho I'm not on the phone, SMS comes in late like 4-6 hours later too, today OTPs, had to make 2nd request to get them. On a bad day when I was with Maxis I get the OTPs hours later and bcos I made so many requests then I received them altogether by then it's too late. Please complain to UMobile CS.
Complain to Umobile CS has no real effect.
They only request for complete details of the problem then tell you to wait for their "Never Ending" investigation to finish. I have waited more than 45 days since 1st complaint still no response at all. Only get reply saying investigation in progress please have patience & wait for them to finish the investigation.
steevan1000
post Apr 21 2017, 04:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,976 posts

i had bad experience with DIGI before porting to Umobile, about 2 years ago.

i got a msg from DIGI offering Xiaomi Mi3 for only RM1 as a free device for free upgrade plan to a 2 years contract of RM150/RM128 (can't remember) per month.

First few months bill was waived as they give rebate for device price or something, then another few months after that they told me it was a mistake.

Their staff mistaken my contract for new sign up not existing upgrade which should not be given any rebate. So i have to pay back all the money of rebate without any choice at total of over RM800.

Since it's their staff who did the mistake then why i am the one to pay for the loss caused by their own mistake??? ranting.gif ranting.gif ranting.gif

wonder if anyone had this kind of experience before which u were told the rebate was a mistake & forced to pay back all the rebated money bangwall.gif

This post has been edited by steevan1000: Apr 21 2017, 04:39 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0596sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:12 PM