Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Free E-Commerce Platform, Is there any free e-commerce platform?

views

Mr.Colin
post Feb 14 2017, 02:06 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(ross03 @ Feb 10 2017, 10:04 AM)
You should choose Magento because:
The World’s #1 Commerce Platform
Magento is the most popular commerce platform in the world, with more than 250,000 merchants around the globe selling more and driving innovation. Just check out our customer stories to find out how the Magento Advantage really works.

Stay Ahead of Customer Trends
Consumer behavior is changing every day. Today’s bleeding edge innovation will be tomorrow’s table stakes. Magento gives you the flexibility to customize and extend your platform to create unique, differentiated branded experiences. Adapt fast, and stay ahead of changing customer buying patterns. That's the Magento Advantage.

Good and various extensions: Magento 2 dropship /Magento 2 dropship extension
You can add more extensions in your ecommerce site to optimize site
Hey can I have a question about Magento, where to get free web hosting for Magento?
Any recommendation?

BlackWoods
post Feb 15 2017, 12:28 PM

Dark Knight
2,152 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Colin @ Feb 14 2017, 02:06 AM)
Hey can I have a question about Magento, where to get free web hosting for Magento?
Any recommendation?
Magento requires higher resources to run as compared to some other Opensource shopping cart.
You'll be better off with a paid hosting plan than a free one.
TSSalmonJames
post Mar 15 2017, 09:34 PM

20 posts

Magento is good though but the paid plugins there restrictions for getting more than 150 products in community edition isn't good.

About Joomla, never used it but I have heard that it has lot of cache based issues.
So let's be honest I got my store with a new eCommerce platform and got mobile application for my online store too.

ngaisteve1
post Mar 23 2017, 12:46 AM

Software Engineer
6,779 posts

Woocommerce, Magento and Shopify are the biggest share market now smile.gif
TSSalmonJames
post Mar 27 2017, 06:51 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(ngaisteve1 @ Mar 22 2017, 11:46 AM)
Woocommerce, Magento and Shopify are the biggest share market now smile.gif
These are good but Shopify isn't free at all. It is free for the 14 days and then you have to pay. Thank you for your suggestion.
I have decided to go for Tibolli.NET because they are the man of their words and not taking me any penny. In addition to that, I am getting a mobile application for my online store too.

ngaisteve1
post Mar 27 2017, 11:30 PM

Software Engineer
6,779 posts

QUOTE(SalmonJames @ Mar 27 2017, 07:51 PM)
These are good but Shopify isn't free at all. It is free for the 14 days and then you have to pay. Thank you for your suggestion.
I have decided to go for Tibolli.NET because they are the man of their words and not taking me any penny. In addition to that, I am getting a mobile application for my online store too.
Tibolli.NET is using sub domain right? hmm.gif
TSSalmonJames
post Mar 31 2017, 12:00 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(ngaisteve1 @ Mar 27 2017, 10:30 AM)
Tibolli.NET is using sub domain right?  hmm.gif
Tibolli.NET is not using sub domains. One of my friends got his store and you got an option to connect a domain. As every other eCommerce platform is offering.
saosurya
post Mar 31 2017, 04:32 PM

1 posts

Let me know if you are interested in doing JV . Can you also PM the details so that I can provide more input on that with free hosting ecomm sites ?
bryandaniel
post Mar 31 2017, 05:43 PM

1 posts

top 10 reasons to choose Magento.

SEO friendly right out of the box – Search engine friendly URL’s, Google Site Map, Meta-information for products, categories and content pages, etc.

Internationalization support – Support for localization, multiple currencies and tax rates. Support for accented characters and right to left text. Configurable list of allowed countries for certain features. European Union VAT-ID validation, EU cookie notification, etc.

Enormous number of built-in eCommerce web shop related features (most than any of its PHP/open source based competitors) – Features like support for both
Multi-Site and Multi-Domain setup.

Extremely modular architecture – enables you to do deep customizations of both frontend (layouts and templates) and backend (event, observer, rewrites, grids, etc.)

Magento’s Expert Consulting Group (not a free service, but still highly important one to have if needed)
Official Training & Professional Certification Program – Training for backend developers, frontend developers, merchants, etc. Instructor-led Training, On-Demand Training. Magento Certified Developer, Magento Certified Developer Plus, Magento Certification Directory (find a certified developer anywhere in the world).

Security – Magento takes security very seriously and as a highly rated priority. Magento EE even comes with Secure Payment Bridge which provides PCI Data Security Standard (PCI PA-DSS).

Magento Connect – the world’s largest eCommerce application marketplace.

Code-level Access – open source, PHP code available for you to play with.

Web Services API – Built in support for SOAP v1, SOAP v2, XMLRPC, REST with 3-legged OAuth 1.0a.

Because it is awesome 🙂
best lense for canon 80d|best hiking camera backpacking
best ar cleaning kit|best ruger 10/22 scope

This post has been edited by bryandaniel: May 27 2017, 06:40 PM
amirul20
post Apr 3 2017, 04:21 PM

17 posts

If you are looking for a completely free ecommerce platform, I'm assuming that you are afraid that you might not get the return on your investment. Which is totally fine. I help many aspiring ecommerce entrepreneurs grow their business and most of them go through this similar situation when starting out.

You wont fine a perfect free solution or platform. What I suggest is first to focus on your business so that you can start getting sales. Don't worry about having proper "systems" at this moment. The most important thing is to get sales so that you are confident in the business. Start with selling on Facebook or Instagram. You can also try listing products in marketplaces. I strongly recommend Shopee because the platform is completely free. They even subsidize your shipping cost and you can have PosLaju come pickup at your place.

You can also run some Facebook ads to your Facebook page to get some engagement and you can close the sales through messaging. From this you will understand customer behavior which later you can automate the process.

Now that you are CONFIDENT of your business, you can start looking for better solutions that help you automate and make your business run more efficiently. At this point you wouldn't care much if it is a paid platform because you know that your products can sell. Now it's just a matter of how the ecommerce platform can help your business.

I suggest starting out with EasyStore because it's fully hosted and very low cost and still have advance features for advance marketers or business owners. Like easy-to-use Facebook Dynamic Ads setup.

You can list products in other marketplaces like 11street, lazada, logon, and others to build up your sales while you are building up your online store. That way that it's not just a wasted time. Orders from other marketplaces you can record to your online store system which becomes handy once you are ready to launch your website.

That is just part of it. If you ask other successful ecommerce entrepreneurs, they will definitely say the biggest mistake is not to invest in your business. If you are at that stage where you are looking for a "free" platform, try selling your products first. Because in the end, platforms are just platforms. They are not magic. They just help to make your life easier.
Selectt
post Jul 15 2018, 10:13 PM

wattttt!!
1,592 posts

park
ladycooper
post Jul 16 2018, 08:47 AM

Enthusiast
917 posts

So, just wondering has SalmonJames found his solution about everything free for his/her ecommerce setup d?

If Yes, may be SalmonJames can share some experience here.

tonnymartin
post Sep 13 2018, 05:16 PM

5 posts

If you are looking for a free ecommerce platform, then I would recommend WooCommerce.
failed.hashcheck
post Sep 16 2018, 08:47 PM

Neighborhood plant pathologist
2,006 posts

Woocommerce is totally free. If there is function that is not free, a free one will be made.
magecomp P
post Jun 18 2019, 04:28 PM

Probation
2 posts

yes there have lots of magento 2 free extension available in online store
chek out this: https://magecomp.com/free-magento-extensions.html
bobsandreson P
post Jun 18 2019, 05:22 PM

Probation
2 posts

There is nothing completely free. hmm.gif On each free platform there are some limitations that do not allow your e-market to fully function. If you want to develop your business and in the future your layout does not stop working in one day, it is better to use the services of professionals. Look at the work https://roobykon.com/
bobsandreson P
post Jun 18 2019, 05:22 PM

Probation
2 posts

There is nothing completely free. On each free platform there are some limitations that do not allow your e-market to fully function. If you want to develop your business and in the future your layout does not stop working in one day, it is better to use the services of professionals. Look at the work https://roobykon.com/
seedone P
post Aug 19 2019, 08:27 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(SalmonJames @ Dec 20 2016, 09:34 PM)
Call me insane or so but I would really give myself a try with something that is entirely free. I am looking for an E-Commerce platform that is entirely free. I want to start online business. I haven't got any things with me so suggest me anything that takes nothing.
Maybe you may try Lazada / Shopee / PrestoMall @ used to call 11street
ericleeh
post Sep 22 2019, 08:58 PM

10 posts

Free e-commerce options you can always go with setting up Facebook Marketplace, Carousell and even Mudah.

If you are looking for dedicated website to do dropshipping and don't mind paying, consider using Shopify. If you are choosing Shopify, be sure to understand the platform better. We have compiled a comprehensive review over here : https://www.bitcatcha.com/website-builder-reviews/shopify/

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.59    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:06 AM