Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Free E-Commerce Platform, Is there any free e-commerce platform?

views

TSSalmonJames
post Dec 20 2016, 09:34 PM, updated 7y ago

20 posts

Call me insane or so but I would really give myself a try with something that is entirely free. I am looking for an E-Commerce platform that is entirely free. I want to start online business. I haven't got any things with me so suggest me anything that takes nothing.
Raymond T.
post Dec 21 2016, 05:54 AM

Glock 19 Holder
1,147 posts

QUOTE(SalmonJames @ Dec 20 2016, 09:34 PM)
Call me insane or so but I would really give myself a try with something that is entirely free. I am looking for an E-Commerce platform that is entirely free. I want to start online business. I haven't got any things with me so suggest me anything that takes nothing.
Try google it, there's plenty platform foc however with limitation.
alien3d
post Dec 21 2016, 08:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(Raymond T. @ Dec 21 2016, 05:54 AM)
Try google it, there's plenty platform foc however with limitation.
better said limitation rather then sale unlimited everything.. oops like our telco.. nod.gif
Raymond T.
post Dec 21 2016, 01:17 PM

Glock 19 Holder
1,147 posts

QUOTE(alien3d @ Dec 21 2016, 08:05 AM)
better said limitation rather then sale unlimited everything.. oops  like our telco.. nod.gif
lol, even when study economy they also teach that limited resources but human want unlimited. cool2.gif

This post has been edited by Raymond T.: Dec 21 2016, 01:23 PM
alien3d
post Dec 21 2016, 02:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(Raymond T. @ Dec 21 2016, 01:17 PM)
lol, even when study economy they also teach that limited resources but human want unlimited.  cool2.gif
Lepas 2 complain why not like ebay speed ya .lol
abamkacahitam
post Dec 21 2016, 07:13 PM

12 posts

Well. Wordpress wooCommerce provide good platform for your e-commerce need. A lot of plugins for free as well. Like always free things do take longer to set up. But its free and its worth it.

Joomla also have ecommerce platform. But in my opinion wordpress is much easier option to set up.
TSSalmonJames
post Dec 22 2016, 12:58 AM

20 posts

If I had to go through on Google then why would I'd been here. Guys please if you could suggest me some serious and reasonable feedback.

alien3d
post Dec 22 2016, 08:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(SalmonJames @ Dec 22 2016, 12:58 AM)
If I had to go through on Google then why would I'd been here. Guys please if you could suggest me some serious and reasonable feedback.
why you think virtual shop cost 0 compare to actual shop.If really want cheap.. just sell on lazada,ebay and etsy. You can also install e-cormmerce from cpanel which are free but you have to do all the design page and layout.

abamkacahitam
post Dec 22 2016, 01:09 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(SalmonJames @ Dec 22 2016, 12:58 AM)
Ok come I tell you. Free setup.

1. Use your pc as webserver. Install xammp. For ip use dynamic dns.
2. For domain no other choice either use somebody else subdomain for free or you can buy at exabyte. Rm60 yearly.
3. Then install wordpress and then install woocommerce plugins.

Done. You have your ecommerce site.
TSSalmonJames
post Dec 22 2016, 06:11 PM

20 posts

Well thanks for suggestions but I would like to tell those who are saying that I need to have some funds then where is my question then? I want something that should entirely free. I know there's shopify but the problem ism they offer free trial only for 14 days. I want to try something first for a longer period and if it works fine, I will only then pay
abamkacahitam
post Dec 22 2016, 08:56 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(SalmonJames @ Dec 22 2016, 06:11 PM)
Well thanks for suggestions but I would like to tell those who are saying that I need to have some funds then where is my question then? I want something that should entirely free. I know there's shopify but the problem ism they offer free trial only for 14 days. I want to try something first for a longer period and if it works fine, I will only then pay
Ok what is your initial setup? Are you starting from scratch? Or do you already have something?

You can get what you need in shopify by just installing wordpress and woocommerce plugin and install ecommerce theme. Free for unlimited time. The basic theme is already have what you need. For social spread out just install social plugins.

Then when you like it then you can buy.

But you have to have a domain to do ecommerce. That you cant get for free unless you have some free subdomain
SmartMaster
post Dec 23 2016, 03:49 AM

16 posts

Try to list your product @ www.shopee.com.my

Download the apps and start listing your product.
1to3for
post Dec 23 2016, 04:12 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(SalmonJames @ Dec 22 2016, 06:11 PM)
you should just forget about starting this business. you're not up for it.
TSSalmonJames
post Dec 23 2016, 07:23 PM

20 posts

Well it would've been better if despite of suggesting me to give up my effort. You would've told me some better suggestions. However, on some other forums, I have been hearing loud buzz of Tibolli>NET so I will definitely give my self try with it. As they are free. Even if I don't earn anything, I will have not to pay for anything even.
gummy123
post Dec 26 2016, 03:59 PM

4 posts

Magento is the best choice for you guys ,
Tiered pricing depending on the business. It’s can cost nothing (Magento Community) , it is Free to download , you can download at this link https://magento.com/tech-resources/download

Why Magento is cool for your store?
This is for serious large-scale retailers who want a high-end ecommerce store. They want the best of the best and have the capital to pay for it. They also have the revenue to hire on-going top developers to manage their system like magestore Magento 2 Modules or Magento module

Ease of use - The least user friendly on this list - It’s a more complex product and can take some getting use, as mentioned above, you’ll need an experienced programmer on-board to manage the platform.

Performance - High level of security. Can have delayed loading speed. Can also have trouble with mobile friendliness. Perfect for scaling a large business
Features - Full of all the bells and whistles any business could want and fully customizable. Customer segmentation and targeted promotions. Private sales feature. Multiple wish list. Multiple storefront option. Multi-language, multi-currency support, detailed content and information on stock

Good and various extensions for your choice such as Magento 2 gift card extension , Magento 2 social login,Magento 2 customer credit, magento reward points system,Magento 2 Banner slider extension...

An Magento Affiliate Marketing is one of the most powerful ways to market your products online also is the perfect Magento Affiliate Plugin to create your own Magento affiliate program,with well-organized affiliate program, The Magento Affiliate extension allows you to organize automated advertising campaigns that will help promote your products.

Magento Plugin Development service is also a good service

This post has been edited by gummy123: Jul 26 2017, 11:24 AM
TSSalmonJames
post Dec 27 2016, 05:38 PM

20 posts

I have been hearing buzz of Tibolli.NET, I have also created free store over there. But just want to know if anyone else used it.
I know there are so many people who are advocating Shopify, Magento and many other but I want something that is entirely free. So please I want you to all, take a look at my store with a name of bellamare.tibolli.net and see what else I should do to make it good.
TSSalmonJames
post Jan 19 2017, 05:59 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(leepalmer @ Jan 16 2017, 01:53 AM)
Try Wix or Weebly, they have rather good free offers. When your website grows, you can switch additional features ( like particular domain name ), if it doesn't - you can always give up. I got my website created with special website builder , and I never regreted about it.
Thanks for your help but I see things in a broader spectrum. I would like to get mobile application for my online store as well. And as far as I see it, Wix is not offering me this while the platform, I have selected, they are offering me this and that of without charging anything.
NightHeart
post Jan 20 2017, 12:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

^
Seems more like trying to promote & create traffic than to ask questions here.
ross03
post Feb 10 2017, 10:04 AM

5 posts

You should choose Magento because:
The World’s #1 Commerce Platform
Magento is the most popular commerce platform in the world, with more than 250,000 merchants around the globe selling more and driving innovation. Just check out our customer stories to find out how the Magento Advantage really works.
Magento 2 Gift Card
Magento 2 Social Login

Stay Ahead of Customer Trends
Consumer behavior is changing every day. Today’s bleeding edge innovation will be tomorrow’s table stakes. Magento gives you the flexibility to customize and extend your platform to create unique, differentiated branded experiences. Adapt fast, and stay ahead of changing customer buying patterns. That's the Magento Advantage.

Good and various extensions: Magento 2 dropship /Magento 2 dropship extension
You can add more extensions in your ecommerce site to optimize site
Magento Extensions

This post has been edited by ross03: Jun 28 2017, 04:44 PM
Mr.Colin
post Feb 14 2017, 02:02 AM

5 posts

I've found the best FREE solution to ecommerce (Online Store)

I spend such a long time figure out how to have a online store that cost nothing.
At length of time, I found the answer, I hope this can help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Google Sites (Google Domain):
100% free if using google domain: eg: https://sites.google.com/site/yourwebsitehere/

Why use Google Sites?
* Free web hosting
* Free SEO tools

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Google Sites (Buy Domain from Google)

eg. www.yourwebsitehere.com

https://support.google.com/domains/answer/6010092#tld

cost to buy (.com .net .org) from Google domain = USD1.00 per month

if you don't want to pay USD12 per year, just stick to google sites domain (https://sites.google.com/site/yourwebsitehere/)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. To make payment link to Credit / Debit / Paypal using... Shop Integrator

http://www.shopintegrator.com/prices/prices.html#SubscriptionFeatureComparison

FREE PLAN
Let you sell up to 50 product for free
* Yeah free 50 product, other ecommerce only give you 10 product for free
* NO transaction fee (I haven't try yet)
* However 250MB Bandwidth per month
* Solution, never upload picture to ShopIntegrator
* Put all picture in Google Sites. 250MB more than enough, unless your business is too good.
* Hate Paypal Shipping Calculation?
* Notice that only PAYPAL United State have the Domestic Shipping Methods & International Shipping Methods
* Outside US country can only use PAYPAL flat rate
* ShopIntegrator got this feature to manage different shipping rates to different country
* Simply copy & paste the "Buy Now" link to your websites & start selling, no complication.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not doing advertisement here, only to share my finding, save your time from going through countless hours in front of Google.

This post has been edited by Mr.Colin: Feb 14 2017, 02:03 AM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0210sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:54 AM