Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Win10 crash? Psu dead? Ssd kaput? Asus surge?, My head is scratching

views

TSLuxio
post Dec 20 2016, 03:24 AM, updated 8y ago

5 posts

Hello guys..here is my situation

4 days ago I turned on my pc - a bit slow to load up the windows - suddenly the pc restart - then at the early loading screen it stated asus anti surge was implimented - since then..

My pc only load up to..the bios page..then win10 tells me..Diagnosing your pc..then repairing disk errors.This might take over an hour to complete..

Any1 can please help me..tell me what is the source an what am i supposed to do..? All the light and fan is running..

My spec
i5 3.3 skylake
Asus h170 pro gaming
Cooler master G750M
Palit 1060 gc
Kingston ssd 250gb

Please guys help me..:,(
jetwash
post Dec 20 2016, 05:51 AM

On high-altitude training
618 posts

Well, did u finish repairing the disk errors?

I think you'll have better luck asking around the hardware forums.
wailam
post Dec 20 2016, 06:58 AM

Apa benda ini?
950 posts

this is why people that never read the manual always such troublesome.
first of all you really should search why is asus anti-surge kick in and what is the function.
second is your 1st problem is related to why you win10 keep saying repairing disk error.
now if you don't want to do the research then I suggest that you just send to shop for repair.
TSLuxio
post Dec 20 2016, 09:21 AM

5 posts

The disc check up did not complete..even after 1 day i let ot run..i did my research about the sutge things..ppl in other forum said that it has many other reason being surge in asus terminology bring about manuy meaning..they recomend me to turn off the anti surge but it will not help in the long run..ive read the manual several times until i decided to post over here so basically im looking for expert over here..if you say jist being to computer shop yes i will do it..but i want to try to find the problem my self..
Kellicros
post Dec 21 2016, 01:33 AM

Regular
1,023 posts

QUOTE(Luxio @ Dec 20 2016, 09:21 AM)
The disc check up did not complete..even after 1 day i let ot run..i did my research about the sutge things..ppl in other forum said that it has many other reason being surge in asus terminology bring about manuy meaning..they recomend me to turn off the anti surge but it will not help in the long run..ive read the manual several times until i decided to post over here so basically im looking for expert over here..if you say jist being to computer shop yes i will do it..but i want to try to find the problem my self..
The anti-surge was triggered probably because there is unstable power supply, it could be a false alarm if your other hardware are not acting up(hence the recommendation to turn it off).

However, since you have problems with your harddrives, etc, it is highly recommended to get your PSU checked before it causes further damage, the easiest way to do this is to try booting your pc with another working PSU, if you have another pc close by, unplug its PSU and hook it to your PC. Also try plugging your PC to a different wall socket before doing so, just in case. If you don't have another PC/PSU around then your best bet is to visit a computer shop and have their technician tests it for you.
Marcion
post Jan 1 2017, 09:20 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

I have similar problem and it fix just set power mode in high performance , PC now no restart itself when I leave for overnight, that problem happen after windows 10 update, I thought was my PSU going down but not. kinda weird windows 10 power management think is laptop rather than desktop when default setting was balance power setting.
DellMalaysia
post Jan 4 2017, 10:03 AM

Kindly look at my previous successful threads
735 posts

QUOTE(Luxio @ Dec 20 2016, 03:24 AM)
Hello guys..here is my situation

4 days ago I turned on my pc - a bit slow to load up the windows - suddenly the pc restart - then at the early loading screen it stated asus anti surge was implimented - since then..

My pc only load up to..the bios page..then win10 tells me..Diagnosing your pc..then repairing disk errors.This might take over an hour to complete..

Any1 can please help me..tell me what is the source an what am i supposed to do..? All the light and fan is running..

My spec
i5 3.3 skylake
Asus h170 pro gaming
Cooler master G750M
Palit 1060 gc
Kingston ssd 250gb

Please guys help me..:,(
Already try to defrag your hdd? Then use ccleaner to remove unwanted or weird registry.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:08 PM