Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RE:CREATORS, レクγƒͺエむターズ (Anime)

g3n0c|d3
post Sep 11 2017, 04:04 PM

hai hai... kazuma dayo....
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Vervain @ Sep 10 2017, 11:24 PM)
Erk.. its some what different than what i understood. Magane feeds on lie. If one tells the truth, then there is an opposite to the truth which is the lie. So as the person remain steadfast and very strong on the truth, she gets challenged and can feed on the power to turn the lie opposite side of the truth to reality. mainly to twist the truth.. may be i got it wrong.
alrite i know what the real power magane using. if u reject the lies she said to u then the lies would come true. kindda bending the reality or sorts. still it does not explain of why setsuna was created by sota just out of thin air using the magane powers (i know magane transfer well sort of transfer her power to sota). anyways im gonna stop here. it beats the purpose of having a good time watching the anime ayways.
Vivato
post Sep 11 2017, 05:59 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Vervain @ Sep 10 2017, 11:24 PM)
Erk.. its some what different than what i understood. Magane feeds on lie. If one tells the truth, then there is an opposite to the truth which is the lie. So as the person remain steadfast and very strong on the truth, she gets challenged and can feed on the power to turn the lie opposite side of the truth to reality. mainly to twist the truth.. may be i got it wrong.
From my understanding, its the opposite.
She basically make lies become real but the most the important requirement is that the victim have to say the sentence (the lie) themselves.
*Snap* It become real.
That is why Magane is very good with words, she need to trick the victims in saying the words she want.

Example.
Magane: Tomorrow I will win the jackpot.
You : You won't win the jackpot, that is stupid.
*Snap finger
Magane won the jackpot.
Vivato
post Sep 11 2017, 06:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(g3n0c|d3 @ Sep 11 2017, 04:04 PM)
alrite i know what the real power magane using. if u reject the lies she said to u then the lies would come true.  kindda bending the reality or sorts. still it does not explain of why setsuna was created by sota just out of thin air using the magane powers (i know magane transfer well sort of transfer her power to sota). anyways im gonna stop here. it beats the purpose of having a good time watching the anime ayways.
In that world, the characters get power up from fans acceptance.
More fans accept the stories = more power level.

Sota cant create characters because he has zero story zero fans.
Magane helped him by removing this limitation so Sota can create any things he want and bring out it to the real world.

Vervain
post Sep 12 2017, 12:35 AM

Scathach

conclusion. Altair is the strongest Magane 2nd. if the two were to fight who will win?
nazrul90
post Sep 12 2017, 08:31 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Vervain @ Sep 12 2017, 12:35 AM)
conclusion. Altair is the strongest Magane 2nd. if the two were to fight who will win?
Err no. Both have different abilities.
Calling Altair is the strongest is okay but Magane is not.
Its like comparing Son Goku with Yagami Light.

Magane is specialized in tongue twisting facts.
She will try her best to not fight back but instead trick the opponent to stop the fight.

This post has been edited by nazrul90: Sep 12 2017, 08:34 PM
Vervain
post Sep 12 2017, 08:52 PM

Scathach

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Sep 12 2017, 08:31 PM)
Err no. Both have different abilities.
Calling Altair is the strongest is okay but Magane is not.
Its like comparing Son Goku with Yagami Light.

Magane is specialized in tongue twisting facts.
She will try her best to not fight back but instead trick the opponent to stop the fight.
But but but. That time she fought with yuuya mirokuji...
nazrul90
post Sep 12 2017, 09:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Vervain @ Sep 12 2017, 08:52 PM)
But but but. That time she fought with yuuya mirokuji...
More like use her power to deflect all Mirokuji attacks plus steal Hangaku. Fighting isnt her speciality.
Fyonne
post Sep 13 2017, 06:38 PM

Enthusiast
Group Icon
Anime Shrine
Group: VIP

QUOTE(g3n0c|d3 @ Sep 11 2017, 04:04 PM)
alrite i know what the real power magane using. if u reject the lies she said to u then the lies would come true.  kindda bending the reality or sorts. still it does not explain of why setsuna was created by sota just out of thin air using the magane powers (i know magane transfer well sort of transfer her power to sota). anyways im gonna stop here. it beats the purpose of having a good time watching the anime ayways.
its not real Setsuna, but story of character Setsuna created by Souta who he based the character from real Setsuna herself.
Magane help Souta by getting Setsuna to be accepted by audience (she not welly accepted *snap finger) hence her appearance.
g3n0c|d3
post Sep 14 2017, 02:21 PM

hai hai... kazuma dayo....

QUOTE(Fyonne @ Sep 13 2017, 06:38 PM)
its not real Setsuna, but story of character Setsuna created by Souta who he based the character from real Setsuna herself.
Magane help Souta by getting Setsuna to be accepted by audience (she not welly accepted *snap finger) hence her appearance.
alrite... ive got it now. damn that was late lol...
Azuma-kun
post Sep 17 2017, 12:43 AM

Buttagiru Moudo!!

What happens to Magane? She didnt appear at all. I HATE THEM FOR NOT REVIVING SELESIA!!!
JonSpark
post Sep 17 2017, 02:04 AM

Bryn

Magane and Meteora are the only ones left in this world. Maybe a spin-off can start from here.
nazrul90
post Sep 17 2017, 11:17 AM

Getting Started

Meh somewhat the ending is unsatisfied.
6/10
The Re:Creators we watch all this time was written by Meteora

Some anime do get a spin-off
the anime in Densha Otoko and anime in Genshiken get their own series. I want Cody Babylon get anime

This post has been edited by nazrul90: Sep 17 2017, 01:38 PM
Vervain
post Sep 18 2017, 12:11 AM

Scathach

waste of time and bandwidth. They should just ended it on the previous episode.

11 Pages « < 9 10 11Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0651sec    1.70    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th November 2017 - 02:46 AM