Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> My CIEM making Journey - Elysian Acoustic Labs, A passion for CIEM and DIY (DIY)

views

TSziixtreme
post Sep 3 2017, 09:48 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(koinmove @ Sep 3 2017, 05:34 PM)
Elysian Acoustic's casing workman craft is good, even my UE so call 3D printed make me feel disappointed...
Have flaws....
UE is all about the sound tuning. 3D printed shell is to fulfill the market demand.
TSziixtreme
post Sep 14 2017, 04:02 AM

Getting Started

Recently just play with this, quite an easy test bangwall.gif

user posted image
TSziixtreme
post Sep 27 2017, 12:25 PM

Getting Started

Here is a something new to play:

user posted image

user posted image
CShien
post Sep 27 2017, 12:30 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(ziixtreme @ Sep 27 2017, 01:25 PM)

user posted image

user posted image
How many driver is this? smile.gif
ahmadfaizadnan
post Sep 27 2017, 01:21 PM

Casual

QUOTE(ziixtreme @ Sep 27 2017, 12:25 PM)

user posted image

user posted image
I read a review at head-fi, someone compares 3 different ciem from Elysian. Is this one of 'em?
TSziixtreme
post Sep 30 2017, 09:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(CShien @ Sep 27 2017, 12:30 PM)
How many driver is this? smile.gif
This is a 3 drivers 3 way testing unit. Yet for sale and yet to be named.
TSziixtreme
post Sep 30 2017, 09:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ahmadfaizadnan @ Sep 27 2017, 01:21 PM)
I read a review at head-fi, someone compares 3 different ciem from Elysian. Is this one of 'em?
Nope, this is something new I made with some test unit drivers. Results are not bad.
TSziixtreme
post Sep 30 2017, 09:31 PM

Getting Started

DT880 Detachable mod. Balance supported

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

for bro Azuradanial

This post has been edited by ziixtreme: Sep 30 2017, 09:31 PM
ahmadfaizadnan
post Sep 30 2017, 11:31 PM

Casual

QUOTE(ziixtreme @ Sep 30 2017, 09:13 PM)
Nope, this is something new I made with some test unit drivers. Results are not bad.
Cool! keep us updated nod.gif
juzstrike
post Dec 2 2017, 01:23 PM

Guess who had his JH13 reshelled by our one and only ElysianAcoustic ?

This post has been edited by juzstrike: Dec 2 2017, 01:24 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSziixtreme
post Dec 5 2017, 02:56 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(juzstrike @ Dec 2 2017, 01:23 PM)
Guess who had his JH13 reshelled by our one and only ElysianAcoustic ?
Thank you very much for this wonderful shot! Hope you enjoy your JH13 freqphase. Sorry for the delay. Having problem with shipping lately.
Chucky Munster
post Dec 12 2017, 03:13 AM

Any mod that can be done to Shure 535(Red) to enhance it more?Recable is one idea.Any other ideas?
TSziixtreme
post Dec 13 2017, 09:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chucky Munster @ Dec 12 2017, 03:13 AM)
Any mod that can  be done to Shure 535(Red) to enhance it more?Recable is one idea.Any other ideas?
Hi, for SE535 recable can only do so much. Best is to make it into a Custom, will improve the sound. And if you wanna take it further, you can add drivers to it. Another idea is that you can give my CIEM an audition at Stars Picker Audio Cafe. My 3 drivers CIEM would be much of an improvement over SE535.
Yong1028
post Sep 30 2018, 12:06 AM

Have been visiting this thread since I ordered an EROS with Mr. Lee in KLIAV 2018. After a month or two, here I am posting an update of some pictures on the final product. It was sleek and look really nice. Craftsmanship was good and I cannot say more to denied it. Love the color and the soldering inside. As for the sound, its my preference (warm and a lot of headroom). Has been in love with it since demo'ing it at the show. I will let the picture do the talking smile.gif

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

yianyian91
post May 8 2019, 05:41 PM

user posted image
Reshelling my UE 11 PRO - Thank you, Elysian Acoustic Labs!

5 Stars Service:
Elysian Acoustic has been extremely helpful throughout the whole process. Due to residing in Japan, I have to send my IEM all the way back to Malaysia and it got stuck in custom due to tax and etc. Elysian Acoustic will usually do the custom clearance for overseas customer. However, due to the owner has to be away for business trip and I wasn’t patient enough to wait, I have decided to go through the process of dealing with POS Malaysia and custom from overseas. Ugghhh…. The whole process was time consuming but Elysian Acoustic were very patient in guiding and assisting the whole custom clearance process.

5 Stars Quality:
Before decided to go for reshelling, I did some research online. There are some audiophiles mentioned that the sound might be different from how it originally sounded after reshelling, due to shell’s materials, positioning, etc. Before I found out about Elysian Acoustic, I contacted a few companies to inquire about reshelling my IEM, none of them are willing to take the deal because due to the mentioned reasons and they want to avoid customers’ complaints. However, when I contacted Elysian Acoustic, they are willing to do so and guaranteed no such issues will happen. Indeed, upon receiving, I tried it out immediately and it sounds the way it should be. Fantastico!! They are even kind enough to include a few accessories for me, thanks again!

Fortunately, I was able to meet the owner (LEE) of Elysian Acoustic in person because he was attending an earphone event in Japan, Tokyo a few weeks ago. I learned a lot from him and I got the opportunity to try a few models of Elysian Acoustic’s IEM. They all sounded great. I would definitely get one of them with Elysian Acoustic if I have not bought my UE 11 PRO. Some of them performed the same or better at a cheaper price range as compared to Ultimate Ears. If you are planning to get an IEM, definitely try out Elysian Acoustic. IEM and cables are all handcrafted and tuned by the owner himself.

It’s time for the world to know Elysian Acoustic Labs, Malaysia’s custom IEM!!

10 Pages « < 8 9 10Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0780sec    3.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th July 2019 - 03:22 PM