Lowyat.NET Forumers' Audiophlie Database, Pictures only please, PLEASE

views

empire23
post Feb 12 2007, 02:12 AM

Team Island Hopper
Group Icon
Staff
9,417 posts

You people and your ghey ass clean rooms tongue.gif. Here's how a true workstation and audiophile setup looks like! Well atleast i'm not at bad as Patrick82.....laugh.gif

user posted image
My humble and of course very unkempt work area.......my mom calls it my pigstye, i call it....my pigstye too! YAY, atleast we agree on something! Everything except my soldering work is done here. Manfrotto tripod over there for greasing duty, which i can never seem to get to.

user posted image
Portable setup (3G ipod and PX200) and extra hardware (Geforce 6600LE, CFX3200 mobo, X1800XT 512mb and empty ink cartridges) with some basic test instruments, Cisco router, hub, and my cute picture mate....kawaii lol!

user posted image
Dual Monitor work area, and my audio side, i keep audio to the left and computers to the right. Tons of stuff including ICs, Pile o' CDs and thermocouples, plus my 50sen collection in a cottonbud jar.

user posted image
My Zhaolu and HD650

user posted image
Closeup of my laling HD-650, a marvel of laidback sound and Bavarian engineering, not to mention a geezer called Sennheiser.

user posted image
ZL2.0 closeup, blackgate and Silmic II modded, decoupling caps removed, tank caps changed. Takamisawa relays to be installed later (bought wrong relays the last time), will change the LDO regulators and maybe some Burson Discreet OPAMPs down the line.

user posted image
Nothing to do with Audio, but i'll say that any true audiofreak has a must read list, my happens to be Philosophy, Opering Systems and TCP/IP. Anyways to anyone who wants to get into audio, i suggest Barron's Electronics the Easy way, seriously, it's an awesome begineers guide, plus it's cheap!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:09 PM