Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bad Network Coverage and Quality, Maxis claims of its number 1 4G signal!!

views

yvonnesoo
post Jul 25 2017, 03:28 PM

Wanderluster
2,169 posts

maxis network and line getting worst. worst than other telco. still can name themself best 4g network for smartphone mad.gif complaint numerous times until the last resort i'm porting to other telco. cs give lame excuses. saying this is the best effort they can do.. telling me high rise building higher than 5th floor will encounter network not stable all those bullshit. hey we are in what era now? maxis telling me that their coverage can't cover high rise building?? is this a joke? really pissed me off. if i'm staying in rural area and you told me bad coverage i still can accept. now i'm living in the city and in PJ ok!! most of the time will be in the office or at home. both is high rise building. so is that means i can only use your network outside of this 2 places? even i went to the mall, your network is not good either. after paying for your plan but can't utilize it and ended up told me sorry because nothing you can do about it. when ask for rebate on plan. can't. so? bangwall.gif since you don't care about maintaining your customer, congrats you have lose another 1 customer. bye maxis!! cool2.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:36 PM