Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bad Network Coverage and Quality, Maxis claims of its number 1 4G signal!!

views

Maxis
post Nov 21 2016, 04:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(pokemon @ Nov 21 2016, 11:07 AM)
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I have recently lodged complaints of the terrible 4G signals in Johor Bahru areas.  doh.gif
Examples of the area affected are :
1) Permas Jaya area. (issue noted in August 2016 and still unresolved now!!!)  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif
2) Taman Sentosa
3) Danga Bay
4) Aeon Mall Tebrau City - New Wing
5) Jalan Skudai
6) Horizon Hill
7) Bukit Indah - The Spice Kitchen (Only 3G signal available)

Few Maxis dealers shared that Maxis does not upgrade the cell towers until they are down or 100% full capacity.
With the recent upgrade data for MOP customers, Maxis is unable to cope with high volume of complaints of their network issues.
You will still need to pay high monthly commitment despite the sub-par quality provided by Maxis.
Maxis is still using old school 2G/3G technology for call when Digi and Yes have already launched 4G or VOLTE calls.  mad.gif

I am not sure other areas are affected and please share and lodge complaints.  icon_question.gif
--PMed--
Maxis
post Jul 25 2017, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(yvonnesoo @ Jul 25 2017, 03:28 PM)
maxis network and line getting worst. worst than other telco. still can name themself best 4g network for smartphone  mad.gif  complaint numerous times until the last resort i'm porting to other telco. cs give lame excuses. saying this is the best effort they can do.. telling me high rise building higher than 5th floor will encounter network not stable all those bullshit. hey we are in what era now? maxis telling me that their coverage can't cover high rise building?? is this a joke? really pissed me off. if i'm staying in rural area and you told me bad coverage i still can accept. now i'm living in the city and in PJ ok!! most of the time will be in the office or at home. both is high rise building. so is that means i can only use your network outside of this 2 places? even i went to the mall, your network is not good either. after paying for your plan but can't utilize it and ended up told me sorry because nothing you can do about it. when ask for rebate on plan. can't. so? bangwall.gif  since you don't care about maintaining your customer, congrats you have lose another 1 customer. bye maxis!!  cool2.gif
-----PMed----
Maxis
post Jul 26 2017, 04:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(cucubud @ Jul 26 2017, 03:27 PM)
Maxis No. 1 4G Network doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif
[attachmentid=8991600]
Better remove this slogan.
Maxis no more No. 1
Hi,

We would appreciate if you can PM us your details and location for further checking?

TQ
Maxis
post Jul 26 2017, 04:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(cucubud @ Jul 26 2017, 04:17 PM)
PM sent
-PMed-
Maxis
post Jul 31 2017, 11:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(Kimchi17 @ Jul 31 2017, 09:36 AM)
Please share with everyone here, we too would like to know the results of Maxis investigation on this.
Hi,

We will need your details for further checking.
We advice you to PM us in order to protect your details for security purpose.

TQ-Ruby

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:18 AM