Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bad Network Coverage and Quality, Maxis claims of its number 1 4G signal!!

views

nexona88
post Nov 27 2016, 10:05 PM

VVIP Club House Member
All Stars
29,443 posts

QUOTE(Velocity @ Nov 27 2016, 08:42 PM)
not really i ported 15 numbers under business line. I ported out from maxis because of bad line always middle call no sound. Need to recall to connect. Another is always ppl cant get me

Everytime offer free phones but actually calculated in so not really free as of 2months ago i was using 80 with no unlimited call and no data . Need add RM30 for 1GB
Wah even corporate line gets suck raw deal doh.gif
Was expecting top services for corporate line..
Didn't know its sucks same like normal individual one..
Velocity
post Nov 27 2016, 11:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,188 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Nov 27 2016, 10:05 PM)
Wah even corporate line gets suck raw deal doh.gif
Was expecting top services for corporate line..
Didn't know its sucks same like normal individual one..
We been with maxis for nearly 15 years, when we look back at our plan we never get any special offer or good promotion that benefit us.

Here i show you why we ported immediately at contract ended. Here maxis offer for our renewal

Maxis one plan lite RM78 only get 1GB data and unlimited only to maxis
While Umobile offer P70 i get 15GB data + 7GB video and unlimited calls to all network

Our main line usage nearly 1k for that 1 line only so maxis offer us to upgrade from 150 to 188 plan
Data 7GB + 1 multi sim and unlimited calls

but Umobile
While Umobile offer P70 i get 15GB data + 7GB video and unlimited calls to all network

The most piss us off was maxis hire 3rd party company to call their customer to offer upgrade. My HR called me telling maxis called informing that our usage too high suggest upgrade. Then i check my bill the plan is RM150 but the local usage only RM30 but oversea or roaming charges reaches RM900 so by upgrading serve no purpose except paying more for maxis shareholders

Even the free phones each plan have a subsidy amount

user posted image

Attached File  B1_63280587.pdf ( 785.05k ) Number of downloads: 16

Maxis agents or other agent having sharing database when your plan near expiring or near renewal the agent will call you offering you renewal. I got call from celcom, digi, maxis

The agents keep changing non stop but when renewal they follow closely and after that the staff will change company and you will face so much issue.
TSpokemon
post Nov 28 2016, 10:21 AM

Enthusiast
936 posts

Most of us are having an extremely bad service level thanks to Maxis. I open this topic on behalf of those customers who are experiencing bad network coverage and quality in this year. We are paying the highest monthly subscription fee to Maxis compared to other Malaysia telco, and yet we don't get value we are expecting. FYI, I am one of the customers who are with Maxis for more than 15 years. In the end, we were being pushed to worse than third world countries telco services (eg., Thailand, China and etc) thanks to its unprofessional management team. And because of that, it caused much misery and agony to most of the customers. Maxis call center is obviously not contactable at most time and it is currently flooded with massive of complaint calls from its customers. People are forced to wait for unacceptable long waiting time on the call and half way got the line cut off in the midst of waiting.

Postings to Maxis facebook are equally bad and distressed to most of us as we were pushed to fill up their "retarded" ASK MAXIS form and yet later being asked for many irrelevant queries and Maxis social media team is refusing to cooperate and raise the tickets with lots of excuses given. These happened all because of how inefficient and unfair the management was and also probably the sub-standard of the senior staff in social media team being hired to do the job.

Excuse me, we have already highlighted the faults of the locations and yet they are expecting us to provide very precise information to them. We are not paid to do that. Maxis should have the resources to ensure its signal quality are in good conditions by going mobile to the sites more frequently.

Maxis management seems does not practise to upgrade its network capacity until its capacity is fully utilized or down. Clear example is Bandar Baru Permas Jaya where it is one of the places I experienced no signal incident for nearly 3 weeks and counting. Two of its main signal towers are currently down and the Maxis users in Johor Bahru are having prolong inconveniences and yet forced to pay their bills on time. Another one is frequent drop call issue at Jalan Skudai. One of the ASK Maxis staff commented that it is common for drop call if we are in mobile condition. Hello, I am not a first time user of mobile phone and I have some knowledge on the telco signal should work by transferring the signal from one tower to another without causing any drop call.

Also, most of the places in Johor Bahru, previously covered with 4G signal is now no longer having the same coverage. I can see other people are also experiencing signal quality issues with Maxis with many people are posting their dissatisfaction at the facebook. How can Maxis claimed of its number 1 4G signal. This is a misleading statement.

What they are efficient to do is to block my facebook profile and of course, all the evidences of its sub-par service are removed from its facebook. Its social media team claimed that I was spamming its facebook as per its house rules and yet they couldn't substantiate its claim with evidence proof. I see many other facebook users who are cursing and some with vulgar wordings, so why are their postings are still view-able at its facebook. This is obviously a bullying and unfair treatment for people like us who voice out our grievances.

Is this really how Maxis should be treating their customers? No apologies from them, NOTHING! Maxis doesn’t even give a fxxking damn about those who suffer with its down network. All I can say is that I'm extremely disappointed. People are already losing their cool and patience for reliance on Maxis network. Maxis should do something about its inefficient and unprofessional management. Maxis should get its shit together and revise its management skills to handle customers' complaints.

This post has been edited by pokemon: Nov 28 2016, 10:42 AM
Chrono-Trigger
post Nov 28 2016, 11:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,937 posts

QUOTE(pokemon @ Nov 27 2016, 02:03 PM)
Under corporate individual brother....
Don't angry bro.

Are you still under contract with them?

If not, consider trying other service providers. Digi and Celcom are very actively looking to expand their corporate base , and they do have very good offers from time to time.

But before that, I would suggest you take up a digi or celcom prepaid and try it out in your area to make sure they are not worse off in their coverage than maxis.
TSpokemon
post Nov 28 2016, 12:11 PM

Enthusiast
936 posts

QUOTE(Chrono-Trigger @ Nov 28 2016, 11:33 AM)
Don't angry bro.

Are you still under contract with them?

If not, consider trying other service providers. Digi and Celcom are very actively looking to expand their corporate base , and they do have very good offers from time to time.

But before that, I would suggest you take up a digi or celcom prepaid and try it out in your area to make sure they are not worse off in their coverage than maxis.
Well, it is better to get my company to change to other more viable telco services, subject to our management's approval.
Hopefully, it can happen.
Will MCMC fine Maxis with such service level? Drop call? No signal?

dannychen
post Nov 28 2016, 09:38 PM

Regular
1,049 posts

Dropped Call Feedback

Information collected by MCMC.
TSpokemon
post Nov 30 2016, 10:25 AM

Enthusiast
936 posts

QUOTE(dannychen @ Nov 28 2016, 09:38 PM)
Dropped Call Feedback

Information collected by MCMC.
Thank you.
MCMC suggests to email them all the details. They will investigate and take action.

cmankit
post Jun 17 2017, 03:53 PM

22 posts

Horizon hill still encounter very bad line....
cmankit
post Jun 17 2017, 03:55 PM

22 posts

TSpokemon
post Jul 1 2017, 01:49 AM

Enthusiast
936 posts

QUOTE(cmankit @ Jun 17 2017, 03:55 PM)
Maxis network is getting from worse to the worst...
andrekua2
post Jul 14 2017, 12:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,021 posts

These 2 days keep shooting at Maxis @ Twitter

I kept asking them to check on their end because my game ping is really bad. They asked me to attach speedtest and told me within parameter. Then I screw them kao kao by showing the ping from my maxis vs umobile then only they create the ticket. Somemore ask me to change wifi channel. So blur.

Maxis @ Twitter is so bad because each reply is by another person instead of having one person to handle your enquiry.
fkinmeng
post Jul 15 2017, 12:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,980 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Jul 14 2017, 12:14 AM)
These 2 days keep shooting at Maxis @ Twitter

I kept asking them to check on their end because my game ping is really bad. They asked me to attach speedtest and told me within parameter. Then I screw them kao kao by showing the ping from my maxis vs umobile then only they create the ticket. Somemore ask me to change wifi channel. So blur.

Maxis @ Twitter is so bad because each reply is by another person instead of having one person to handle your enquiry.
even here Maxis also different people during different times.
yvonnesoo
post Jul 25 2017, 03:28 PM

Wanderluster
2,127 posts

maxis network and line getting worst. worst than other telco. still can name themself best 4g network for smartphone mad.gif complaint numerous times until the last resort i'm porting to other telco. cs give lame excuses. saying this is the best effort they can do.. telling me high rise building higher than 5th floor will encounter network not stable all those bullshit. hey we are in what era now? maxis telling me that their coverage can't cover high rise building?? is this a joke? really pissed me off. if i'm staying in rural area and you told me bad coverage i still can accept. now i'm living in the city and in PJ ok!! most of the time will be in the office or at home. both is high rise building. so is that means i can only use your network outside of this 2 places? even i went to the mall, your network is not good either. after paying for your plan but can't utilize it and ended up told me sorry because nothing you can do about it. when ask for rebate on plan. can't. so? bangwall.gif since you don't care about maintaining your customer, congrats you have lose another 1 customer. bye maxis!! cool2.gif
Maxis
post Jul 25 2017, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,618 posts

QUOTE(yvonnesoo @ Jul 25 2017, 03:28 PM)
maxis network and line getting worst. worst than other telco. still can name themself best 4g network for smartphone  mad.gif  complaint numerous times until the last resort i'm porting to other telco. cs give lame excuses. saying this is the best effort they can do.. telling me high rise building higher than 5th floor will encounter network not stable all those bullshit. hey we are in what era now? maxis telling me that their coverage can't cover high rise building?? is this a joke? really pissed me off. if i'm staying in rural area and you told me bad coverage i still can accept. now i'm living in the city and in PJ ok!! most of the time will be in the office or at home. both is high rise building. so is that means i can only use your network outside of this 2 places? even i went to the mall, your network is not good either. after paying for your plan but can't utilize it and ended up told me sorry because nothing you can do about it. when ask for rebate on plan. can't. so? bangwall.gif  since you don't care about maintaining your customer, congrats you have lose another 1 customer. bye maxis!!  cool2.gif
-----PMed----
Kimchi17
post Jul 26 2017, 11:11 AM

26 posts

Yes, experiencing more drops to 3G recently.

1 most evident area is the LRT line. Used to be great coverage from KLCC to Universiti, these days its on 3G most of the times.
cucubud
post Jul 26 2017, 03:27 PM

3,002 posts

Maxis No. 1 4G Network doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif
Attached Image

Better remove this slogan.
Maxis no more No. 1

This post has been edited by cucubud: Jul 26 2017, 03:29 PM
Maxis
post Jul 26 2017, 04:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,618 posts

QUOTE(cucubud @ Jul 26 2017, 03:27 PM)
Maxis No. 1 4G Network doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif
Attached Image
Better remove this slogan.
Maxis no more No. 1
Hi,

We would appreciate if you can PM us your details and location for further checking?

TQ
cucubud
post Jul 26 2017, 04:17 PM

3,002 posts

QUOTE(Maxis @ Jul 26 2017, 04:08 PM)
Hi,

We would appreciate if you can PM us your details and location for further checking?

TQ
PM sent
Maxis
post Jul 26 2017, 04:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,618 posts

QUOTE(cucubud @ Jul 26 2017, 04:17 PM)
PM sent
-PMed-
Kimchi17
post Jul 31 2017, 09:36 AM

26 posts

QUOTE(Maxis @ Jul 26 2017, 04:08 PM)
Hi,

TQ
Please share with everyone here, we too would like to know the results of Maxis investigation on this.

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0357sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th January 2021 - 01:24 PM