Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Linksys x3500 streamyx 4mbps walled garden, Connected but routed to walled garden

views

TSsalcom
post Nov 21 2016, 10:34 AM, updated 8y ago

Casual
432 posts

Hi guys,

I have a TP-Link modem WiFi router connected to streamyx 4mbps with no problem. I have changed my router to linksys x3500 because i need better wifi coverage.

so like many of you, went into the setup page and configure the usual settings and walla, connected!

But the the browser always reroute me to this walled garden tm internet network page, saying my account is due for payment. I called up tm and they said my account is active, which is obvious because my other modem works fine. So they cant help me with linksys.

I then called up linksys and they guide me to setup the modem exactly how i did and come to the same page too. Linksys cant help me further because they claimed that the modem is working fine.

So, now both of them are now NOT responsible for the problem occurs, i turned myself into here to seek for expert advise. Have you guys come across this problem?

blacktubi
post Nov 21 2016, 11:33 AM

-
Group Icon
Elite
7,508 posts

Check your PPPOE ID and Password.
mztang52
post Nov 21 2016, 11:39 AM

Before you quit, TRY
2,807 posts

QUOTE(salcom @ Nov 21 2016, 11:34 AM)
Hi guys,

I have a TP-Link modem WiFi router connected to streamyx 4mbps with no problem. I have changed my router to linksys x3500 because i need better wifi coverage.

so like many of you, went into the setup page and configure the usual settings and walla, connected!

But the the browser always reroute me to this walled garden tm internet network page, saying my account is due for payment. I called up tm and they said my account is active, which is obvious because my other modem works fine. So they cant help me with linksys.

I then called up linksys and they guide me to setup the modem exactly how i did and come to the same page too. Linksys cant help me further because they claimed that the modem is working fine.

So, now both of them are now NOT responsible for the problem occurs, i turned myself into here to seek for expert advise. Have you guys come across this problem?
Is your PPPOE ID and Password correct?
TSsalcom
post Nov 21 2016, 12:58 PM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(blacktubi @ Nov 21 2016, 11:33 AM)
Check your PPPOE ID and Password.
yes password and id both correct. and id ends with @streamyx
muncheno
post Nov 21 2016, 01:28 PM

Enthusiast
734 posts

QUOTE(salcom @ Nov 21 2016, 12:58 PM)
yes password and id both correct. and id ends with @streamyx
Why not TS, screenshot of your WAN settings for everyone to help checking?
You can hide your ID and Password.
YoungMan
post Nov 21 2016, 01:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,394 posts

Walled garden is usually related to your TM account. It's either payment due, incorrect password, etc. With the same streamyx account, does it still work in your old modem?
TSsalcom
post Nov 21 2016, 02:03 PM

Casual
432 posts

ok guys probly account problem. i get different id when i logged in to streamyx account details page

but im wondering why i can connect with wrong id?
the id in my old router is l_s**s** but website showing ls**_s**.. im confused now

but im yet to change password as im not home yet. will try changing the password and try again
faizyunus
post Nov 22 2016, 08:44 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(salcom @ Nov 21 2016, 02:03 PM)
ok guys probly account problem. i get different id when i logged in to streamyx account details page

but im wondering why i can connect with wrong id?
the id in my old router is l_s**s** but website showing ls**_s**.. im confused now

but im yet to change password as im not home yet. will try changing the password and try again
Better report the problem to TM.
chilskater
post Sep 25 2017, 02:16 AM

Regular
1,096 posts

i have the same problem as well..modem rigger from tmnet no problems accessing internet...but my asus n12u has this problem..all settings i think correct coz it was working the whole day..before stopped..i checked my password, username abc@streamyx...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:47 PM