Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Is bersih a failure?, Come diskus.

views

narf03
post Nov 19 2016, 04:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,544 posts

just wait and watch news around the world.
narf03
post Nov 19 2016, 07:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,544 posts

QUOTE(sam60 @ Nov 19 2016, 06:38 PM)
how long u gonna wait? 3 more years? watch news then what? najib still rule...u cant even do anything.. lets put scenario, more than 500k gather BERSIH maybe BERSIH 9 la...then what? u all eat popcorn, walk, taking pictures and etc...but still that stupid bijan rule...if this the best BERSIH can do to rally then its fail. think something else.
Its changing a country you dumbass, you think its going to be 123 ABC ? if you are so capable then do it for all of us, get a gun and have things done for us, we will have your name in history book, we will have our child and grand child to pray at you and permanently burn hell notes to you. If you dont want to take part in the process even your 1 day, shut the hell up and go play your computer game, the world wont change if all ppl like you not willing to sacrifice, if none of us willing to do anything, nobody will help us.
narf03
post Nov 19 2016, 07:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,544 posts

QUOTE(ToddStarz @ Nov 19 2016, 07:33 PM)
i rather you all for this 1 day go and educate the rural citizens, the ones votes that you all need
That's your point of view, I think what u do is pointless while u think what we do are pointless, we want the voting system to change, while u want the votes to change, changing the voting system should grand US the victory while changing a lot of votes might not do anything as we know the system is flawed, even u get 70% of votes u still lose cause of the system, next election they can still adjust the system to win with lesser and lesser votes.
narf03
post Nov 19 2016, 08:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,544 posts

QUOTE(ToddStarz @ Nov 19 2016, 08:29 PM)
how does bersih wants the voting system to change when your key speech speaker tun mahathir just said to bring down bn and join his party is the way?
he is nobody, i never liked him from day 1, and he does not represent anybody, this country wont be in such mess because of him.
narf03
post Nov 20 2016, 01:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,544 posts

QUOTE(hackwire @ Nov 19 2016, 10:39 PM)
the problem with you is that you thought u have won but u never see another side of the coin, the red shirts and umno also think they have won , they claim bersih have lesser participant this year and they stop bersih into merdeka. 
so , breakeven lah. sendiri cakap menang but actually both also loser in the end.  doh.gif

seriously, bersih need to change their strategy. that's all im saying, not against the bersih but if continue like that, it's going to be a boy that cried wolf too many times.
if u are so capable then start your own party and get your own ppl, lika JAMAL

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0325sec    0.39    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:58 PM