Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Is bersih a failure?, Come diskus.

views

arubin
post Nov 19 2016, 05:07 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

I don't know about you guys, bit this rally worked for me. At least for why I attended.

Do I expect anything to change? No.

So why was I there? Defiance. It's to show Jibby that we are not afraid of him.

You can threaten us with violence. We will still show that we are not happy with his misrule and are not afraid of his scare tactics.
arubin
post Nov 19 2016, 05:42 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(apj8188 @ Nov 19 2016, 05:39 PM)
Tunjuk tong simen je, you orang semua diam diam jugak.

If every single yellow shirt queue up at police station lodge report against suspected corruption done b Najib, then i respek.

Dont just lepak at street side and tell people "hey hey you want to know why i join bersih?? I know you didnt ask but i still want to tell you i join because im not afraid of najib blah blah blah...."

#imsobrave #justice
You and your funny ideas.

You think nobody filed police report against Jibby? How did that turn out?

Oh, and you coming into this thread and reading is similar to asking so you can STFU.
arubin
post Nov 19 2016, 05:45 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(Noyoudontcare @ Nov 19 2016, 05:36 PM)
Org kampung earn so much right now esp because of palm oil rally... I think some even earn 5 digit figure now.. Mahathirs time these kg ppl earn rm400 rm500/month and now  they feel like their livelihood is better..they know 1mdb is somewhat problematic but not to the point to change him and bn
And let me tell u how these PR parties work last ge.  My parliment is 50 50 malays vs non malays between dap indian and mic indian.
The indian mic has support from umno kg so he came to this district with majority of malays living there and giving  speeches in Malay kg and donating to mosque and suraus.  The dap Indian guy not once bothered to visit the Malay kampung instead used pas to ask to vote dap. How could they wish to know what ur parties stand for?
In the end bn won by thin margin.
My advice to ph is focus on kg areas. Come with amanah  and pkr to rural and semiurban folks. Give ceramah there
Or we could demand that we get back our urban vote value back instead of this bullshit where the kampungs get to decide who runs this country and the urban vote has no value.

arubin
post Nov 19 2016, 06:00 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(apj8188 @ Nov 19 2016, 05:46 PM)
Oh yea that's how yellow shirt responds to an idea? By saying that's funny and anyone against yellow shirt should just shut the fark up? Dont have any points or facts to support your own objective to rally?

Nowadays both red and yellow is the same. Full of kuda but not people who actually fight for the nation.
And you are fighting for this nation by being a keyboard warrior?

Good job. Keep up the good fight you.
arubin
post Nov 19 2016, 06:09 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(apj8188 @ Nov 19 2016, 06:03 PM)
At least i dont go out casuing one day traffic jam in city and then sunday sleep at home for whole day and life goes as usual on monday.

Creating inconvenience to the nation is just not helping the country either.

If really want najib to give up, go make massive report lodging nationwide.
That doesn't do a damned thing aside from causing more paperwork for our police force when they should be patrolling our streets instead.

That's why your idea sucks.
arubin
post Nov 19 2016, 06:48 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(apj8188 @ Nov 19 2016, 06:22 PM)
Yellow shirt can only come up with such excuse? I thought you said you join bersih to send the message to najib you are not afraid of him? If all yellow shirt dare to make report everyday at pdrm who obviously protecting najib, then you are sending message.

Causing traffic jam is sending nothing.

All the patrol police is the same one who sit in police station front desk to handle complaint lodged? Seriously this is the common sense that yellow shirt has? No wonder they thought causing traffic jam one day per year at city centre will make a difference.
We didn't need them to come out or close the city. Our gomen paranoid only.

Past rallies have been peaceful. They just want to overreact.
arubin
post Nov 19 2016, 11:21 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(Flaxnot @ Nov 19 2016, 10:50 PM)
And you're somehow fighting for this nation by disrupting traffic and attending an event that has the potential to ignite a racial war?

Good job, Sir Lancelot.
There's no racial war. Plenty of Malays marched along with us. Its just being played up by certain quarters. rolleyes.gif

Go complain to BN, whose forefathers won independence for this country precisely by disrupting traffic. icon_idea.gif tongue.gif

Their successors seem to be ignorant of history though. hmm.gif
arubin
post Nov 19 2016, 11:42 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(ohhisee @ Nov 19 2016, 11:19 PM)
Bersih supporters still think their got support from all malaysians..politicals party make bersih just another oppo vs govt event..
Don't be daft. We went knowing full well its a 'vs current govt' event.

But you are mistaken in thinking that we went to support oppo. We went because we are disgusted with the present govt and we want to see some change.

Any change at all.

Even if it means voting for a monkey. And when I say monkey, I don't mean a certain someone who used to sell ikan bakar but had to close down his shops cos no business.
arubin
post Nov 20 2016, 12:01 AM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(telement @ Nov 19 2016, 11:54 PM)
So you think what you did today will see some change?

Lol....

Yo, wake up!
Whatever gave you that stupid idea?

Do I expect to see change? No. Not in the short term, and one of the reasons why change isn't going to happen so easily is precisely because of the mentality of people like you. Armchair critics who aren't contributing and only know how to find faults with the efforts of others.

Its like I mentioned before. Today, for me, was a show of defiance. Frankly, I was thinking of not going. But than they did all those scare tactics, arresting Maria Chin under Sosma plus letting Jamal threaten people openly while implicitly backing his little group of red shirts. That was too much. That's when I decided I had to go.

Yeah yeah, they 'arrested' him. That's a farce. Wayang kulit. Unless they detain him under Sosma for 28 days like Maria Chin too.
arubin
post Nov 20 2016, 12:06 AM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(ohhisee @ Nov 20 2016, 12:00 AM)
You think people support that monkey ikan bakar also?
What i saw today just two colour monkey..
I know that one side are govt backed monkeys though, whatever they might claim to the contrary.
arubin
post Nov 20 2016, 12:21 AM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(telement @ Nov 20 2016, 12:13 AM)
There you go. You admitted it yourself. Don't expect to see change. So, go for what?

Wanna do something, do it to get results.
Like I said...I just don't expect to see short term change. But long term, who knows?

Each and every rally is a public slap to the face of Jibby and his administration. Its basically a message that there are people out there who will not stand for his nonsense and are not afraid of his threats.

Doing something is still better than nothing. The first couple of rallies DID result in change. BN lost their 2/3 majority in Parliament, didn't they? 2 states are now under opposition control.

Oh, but Bersih has been hijacked. All that jazz. Bla bla. That's just nonsense that the BN wants you to believe. It was opposition aligned from the start. That said, it can very easily turn against the opposition too should there ever come a day they end up in power but do a terrible job.
arubin
post Nov 20 2016, 12:41 AM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(darthboyzzee @ Nov 20 2016, 12:29 AM)
...and Bijan is still PM. Useless BerShit.

Something I don't quite get about you.

Bijan is something that only those who are opposed to our current PM will use. Its like the term Jibby.

And yet, you use the term 'BerShit', which is something I've only heard hardcore BN supporters like those red shirts use.

What the heck are you?

Don't give me that 'neutral' bullshit. You don't sound neutral at all.
arubin
post Nov 20 2016, 12:51 AM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(darthboyzzee @ Nov 20 2016, 12:48 AM)
You do know I support RPK right? And RPK support PAS since he was in ABIM before Anwar getting fired. TGHA also RPK tok guru so ..... yeah.
Ah...RPK. That explains a lot.

RPK supports PAS? Yeah, right. laugh.gif
arubin
post Nov 20 2016, 01:12 AM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(YellowKingValley @ Nov 20 2016, 01:00 AM)
He seems to be like those westerners who is closer to one party but doesn't really swallow everything from the party, may support other parties too.

And I think that is what Malaysian politicians still don't understand.
Some folks here also seem to think that I support DAP or something when what I really want is to see a 2-party system in this country where we can swap govts when we're not happy with the performance of the previous one.

I don't fucking care if the opposition are 'incompetent'. Who else do we have? Its not like all these people who are complaining are stepping up. Not happy with our politicians? Than why aren't you one yourself, if you think you can do better?

Put the system in place first. At the very least, changing govts will allow us to hold the previous one responsible for hijinks like 1MDB. Even if we can't get competent governance, we can at least punish the previous one for its incompetence.

After a couple of terms of this, maybe they might finally get the message and start to not fuck up. Than maybe we can hope for something better at that point.
arubin
post Nov 20 2016, 02:42 AM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(YellowKingValley @ Nov 20 2016, 01:34 AM)
2-party or multiparty is one of the way to reduce the rot. But it is not the ultimate solution - see what happened in the US. Both sides are rotten.

Hold the previous one responsible? Why are they not taking actions against the corruptions of Muhyiddin and Mahathir?

In Selangor, I don't see anyone getting the message. Shenanigans in Selangor government, incompetent opposition. Likely the present Selangor government will stay?

Edit: I prefer to support both sides while not supporting both sides.
UMNO still plagued with Mahathirism and racism.
DAP still plagued with their old anti-Malay agenda from the 80's
Ugh...its kinda the same side, no? BN hits Mahathir, its not like Dr M doesn't have dirt on them too.

Err...incompetent opposition? Isn't BN the opposition now in Selangor? That means they are incompetent?

However much shenanigans, its not near a certain Toyo's level yet. I'm content for now. If we want to swap them out, sure. But it has to be someone else in charge of Federal before I will let BN take Selangor again (as in vote for them).

If the EC doesn't get away with the gerrymandering and PAS doesn't side with BN, Selangor will not be under BN next GE.

This post has been edited by arubin: Nov 20 2016, 02:43 AM
arubin
post Nov 20 2016, 03:02 AM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(apj8188 @ Nov 20 2016, 02:50 AM)
Dont need to change topic. Just admit your excuses earlier is just immature and stupid.

"We dont want to make lipot because more paperwork for police. End up no police patrol at street."

But rally at street wont make police busy. Topkek.

Damn bloody funny and stupid justification.
Look at how other countries handle peaceful rallies. It just needs a handful of police for traffic control. Its not like they had to mobilise FRU and all that, right?
arubin
post Nov 20 2016, 03:16 AM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(apj8188 @ Nov 20 2016, 03:06 AM)
Just elaborate how making police report against corruption will increase police workload until no one have time to patrol.

And now you mentioned, please explain how is that workload so heavy to the extend that rally require even less police force compare to handle paperwork and report.

Please just explain that before we go further. I really interested in the reasons behind your brilliant statement.
Please explain how multiple police reports it better suited to bringing Najib to justice compared to switching govts so we can declassify the 1MDB report first.
arubin
post Nov 20 2016, 03:18 AM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(debbierowe @ Nov 20 2016, 03:06 AM)
I vote for BN , I already keluar so I every election went to embassy to vote BN . Love to see those stuck in Malaysia continue suffer under BN

Does that consider neutral?
I was specifically asking that other guy, who the heck was asking you? dry.gif

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0401sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:54 PM