Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Seller in 11street cheated on me., Adverstised 'A' but give 'B' item

views

TSkurique
post Nov 16 2016, 09:18 PM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
142 posts

Hi guys. Please help me. I had ordered sport accessories from 11street. The next day (morning) i recieved sms told me to confirm the item before they shipping out. I didt reply the sms. i only read sms during lunch hour. Then i checked the 11street the tracking no already in the system. Oh ya.. The item mentioned in the sms was different version. Upon recieved the item, it wasnt as in the advertisemen. I whatsapp the seller and he said i already sms to u to confim. What the heck i dont even reply the sms. He said if i want to get the item as i expected/advertised i hv to topup more.

Can i refund the item? the seller seems refused to allow refund.
Haish... No mood today.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Latest update. The seller had deleted the advertisement.
Grrrr

Xxxxxxxxxx

Latest update as of 26-12-16

My payment was successfully refunded and credited into my cc acc. One guy from 11street had pm-ed me personally and assist me to refund the payment. He had even called me to update the progress. Really appreciate his assistance.

This post has been edited by kurique: Dec 26 2016, 08:38 AM
foxray
post Nov 16 2016, 10:13 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

Why not call 11street to complain about this seller?
TSkurique
post Nov 16 2016, 10:39 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(foxray @ Nov 16 2016, 10:13 PM)
Why not call 11street to complain about this seller?
Cant wait for tomorrow morning to make a call. Before call, maybe i cant get some idea from this forum. I opened the parcel after office hour.
telement
post Nov 16 2016, 11:34 PM

3 posts

Product received should be same as pictures advertised. But if a bit color different is normal la. But totally different cannot.

Once a purchase is confirmed by a buyer, 11street takes about 2-3 days to pay the seller. If you did not confirm the purchase, it will automatically confirmed itself 7days after product is received.

This post has been edited by telement: Nov 16 2016, 11:39 PM
vanpersie91
post Nov 17 2016, 08:50 AM

Regular-ly posting shits and stuffs
1,478 posts

He said if i want to get the item as i expected/advertised i hv to topup more.

Apa meaning has to top up more, since seller is the one that send out the item while not meeting customer expectation?

doh.gif

By the way what item did you buy? What did u expect from your item? And what degree the differences between actual products and advertised product?
juicyliana
post Nov 17 2016, 09:54 AM

when u think juicy, think liana
746 posts

holy shit! aromachong is now on 11 street?
dreign
post Nov 17 2016, 10:22 AM

Casual
320 posts

This kind of style more like that puchong car accessories dude. Advertise product A sell B to you.
coolstore
post Nov 17 2016, 12:02 PM

Regular
1,517 posts

QUOTE(kurique @ Nov 16 2016, 09:18 PM)
Hi guys. Please help me. I had ordered sport accessories from 11street. The next day (morning) i recieved sms told me to confirm the item before they shipping out. I didt reply the sms. i only read sms during lunch hour. Then i checked the 11street the tracking no already in the system. Oh ya.. The item mentioned in the sms was different version. Upon recieved the item, it wasnt as in the advertisemen. I whatsapp the seller and he said i already sms to u to confim. What the heck i dont even reply the sms. He said if i want to get the item as i expected/advertised i hv to topup more.

Can i refund the item?  the seller seems refused to allow refund.
Haish... No mood today.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Latest update. The seller had deleted the advertisement.
Grrrrrr.
juz contact 11street directly, no point waste time here. once money transferred from 11st into seller account, all ended already.
ECMS
post Nov 17 2016, 08:01 PM

7 posts

11street now is shit!! go facebook complain also no use they know your problem but were side at seller side! my case was seller use fake tracking delay and reject buyer sales cancellation for 2 day! and 11street helping them cover this because sales sucess 11street get 10% profit you say they going to help who?
Pebbie
post Nov 17 2016, 11:08 PM

Casual
495 posts

if you buy with credit / debit card, call the bank and ask for a charge back / trade dispute. Say item received is not as per advertised.

just need to fill up form along with documents. This will make 11street and seller settle with you quickly bcoz they will kenak penalty (USD 35?) + increase processing fee if found true.
StupidGuyPlayComp
post Nov 18 2016, 03:56 PM

Kenny Is Here
All Stars
13,285 posts

pm 11s in fb or call 11s directly............

the seller only can get the money after you press "confirm purchase" or 7 days after delivered.

no worry, you can return and get refund
ECMS
post Dec 4 2016, 12:01 PM

7 posts

My case is continue till now still not refund yet this is why talk with 11street customer service you were got heart attack! fake tracking by seller reject your sales cancle! 11street do nothing! CS call me and say seller agree return thing and ask me apply the return procedure and reject the package, Yes I do ask this 11street reject item by going to GDEX office tell them! after 2-3 days seller reject the return apply say want to see the package condition! wtf you agree with 11street and I never receive your package that your own problem sending fake tracking to reject and delay the shipping! Yes 11street doing nothing!
* fake tracking as already ship item by seller to reject my sales cancle/ refund
*11street ask me to apply return package by reject package! yes seller reject the return after 2 days! 11street doing nothing!
* all the phone sweet talk but doing nothing to help buyer!

I tell you want buy thing don't go 11street, because they cannot control the seller and they have really weak customer service team! event sending reply with my enquiry with wrong item from other ID id! waiting 2 days for reply and give you wrong info but other item ID? 2days waiting for you lazy and dump customer service!

all I said here have prove with call recording thank to the android software! 11street really suck!
friedricetheman
post Dec 4 2016, 04:48 PM

Casual
457 posts

Want cheap things, kena con. Too bad.

If I advertise iPhone 7 for RM1,000 but want cash banked in advance to my account, I will sure get some stupid waterfish agree to it.

Probably more than a few hundred waterfish who will bank in the money to my account for the 1,000 ringgit iPhone 7. Then I do an aromachong and abscond with the money.

#InstaMillionaire
telement
post Dec 4 2016, 06:20 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Dec 4 2016, 04:48 PM)
Want cheap things, kena con. Too bad.

If I advertise iPhone 7 for RM1,000 but want cash banked in advance to my account, I will sure get some stupid waterfish agree to it.

Probably more than a few hundred waterfish who will bank in the money to my account for the 1,000 ringgit iPhone 7. Then I do an aromachong and abscond with the money.

#InstaMillionaire
11street will hold the money la.. Buyers got 1 week to complain after received the product.

If no complains, baru 11street bank in to the sellers...

That's why ppl buy from market places like 11street or Lazada...

heavenly91
post Dec 4 2016, 06:24 PM

Follow One Course Until Successful.
1,717 posts

I usually buy from Lazada or Lelong
So far so good

11street? Hmm
TSkurique
post Dec 26 2016, 08:51 AM

Getting Started
142 posts

So far 11street is not the the prob. Sometimes a few bad apples take opportunity try to do cheat sale.

This post has been edited by kurique: Oct 22 2017, 05:46 AM
HKRen
post Oct 21 2017, 05:43 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(kurique @ Dec 26 2016, 08:51 AM)
So far 11street is the the prob. Sometimes a few bad apples take opportunity try to do cheat sale.
I have a really bad experience buying product from 11 street, no received the product from the seller then request refund from 11 street.
Call their customer service many time but give me broken promise and keep want me wait on the phone and then promise will send warning to seller
end up wait for 1 months still cannot get my refund.
Zelgadus
post Oct 21 2017, 11:35 PM

2 posts

I don't trust Lazada at all.

The only place I were to buy things is at Taobao (with an agent) or Carousell.
Like really Lazada can even let all these random crooks sell knock-off Rollies and doesn't bat an eye at all.
big[1]
post Oct 21 2017, 11:56 PM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(Zelgadus @ Oct 21 2017, 11:35 PM)
I don't trust Lazada at all.

The only place I were to buy things is at Taobao (with an agent) or Carousell.
Like really Lazada can even let all these random crooks sell knock-off Rollies and doesn't bat an eye at all.
i faced the same issue, and i return the item, get my money back.

and i dont understand why anyone would buy at taobao with agent, defect the purpose of buying in taobao. agent cut throat!
Zelgadus
post Oct 22 2017, 12:59 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(big1 @ Oct 21 2017, 11:56 PM)
i faced the same issue, and i return the item, get my money back.
and i dont understand why anyone would buy at taobao with agent, defect the purpose of buying in taobao. agent cut throat!
As for me, I require an agent to take QC photos for me or make sure the stuff that arrived are correct.

I personally am a very nitpicky and insecure person when it comes to ordering from China. By the way, there's alot of different agents that are cheaper one lah, just need to rajin rajin find one only.
Low Kooi Hiang
post Nov 17 2018, 01:23 AM

0 posts

Didnt know 11Street is so terrible! Ordered CNY hamper , until today my niece didnt receive it. !! Complained many times, !! 11Street...all talk and promises, but no action taken.They insisted hamper sent, told them to show prove....no reply.
They emailed me a note recently saying case closed, no issue! HOW CAN 11 STREET CONNED MY HARD EARNED MISERABLE PENSION !!!!

DONT EVER TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! BEWARE

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0244sec    0.62    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd October 2020 - 11:08 AM