Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

53 Pages « < 41 42 43 44 45 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Axis Ampang - Residence, SoHu, Crown, Atrium, progress pic first page as of March 09 Investment

views

TANGA59
post Jul 3 2015, 01:54 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(titiwansa @ Jul 3 2015, 06:47 AM)
Is any press gonna attend too? TV 3 or newspaper ? Better dress properly or will be denied entry to ministry. I hope local press could give a helping hand
To All It May Concern

The advise given by TITIWANSA is absolutely correct , it essential that we respect the venue of the meeting as it is an official building of the Nation's Government Ministry and in maintaining the dignity and the respect of the officials conducting the meeting it only correct that Buyers/Investors appear in a dignified manner by dressing appropriately for the occasion just simply neat and presentable no one is suggesting wearing Suit & Tie here but decent attire.

Ladies and Gentlemen it would be in our interest that we take heed in relation to adhered to appropriate dress code to avoid giving any excuse to either individual being denied entry or have the meeting cancelled altogether, I am sure you will all agree on this point.

"Titiwansa" , thank you for bringing up this point on what to wear at the meeting , it is of utmost importance . I also hope that all of the City Media with in all its various forms would be there to record the deliberation/proceedings of the meeting and give it maximum publicity such that it becomes the key news of the day , we have suffered for so long. If there are any one on this forum that have good contact with the Media we request you to use your contact and to inform whoever in the Media to report the event . This scourge that has happened to us perpetuated by the Developer and right at the Capital City more so, close to the Golden Triangle a pride of Malaysia as a vibrant City should not be allowed to get away.

This post has been edited by TANGA59: Jul 3 2015, 02:44 PM
TANGA59
post Jul 3 2015, 03:18 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(titiwansa @ Jul 2 2015, 05:07 PM)
I have never seen this forum been so heated up and active... rclxms.gif please keep the info updated here. I believe nothing beat the truth... we are not afraid of telling the truth and being a pursuance of fairness of treatment as a buyer from the developer.

Regardless of whether this forum is being monitored by THOSE trying to shirk their duty of handover, all please keep the forum alive until VP ..... go go go all victims
Whether this forum is monitored or not there is nothing wrong voicing out what seemingly the rights of every individual that have legally paid to this dubious and uncivilized Developer that he does not deserved the Awards that he is holding . He cannot and will not be above the Law , We have confidence in the Justice System and am sure that they will conclude that it is us the Buyers that have been victimized that we have been unfairly treated by the Developer in question , we will not rest and we will get what is rightfully and legally ours.

Should there be any one monitoring this forum so be it, we Buyers /Investors have done nothing wrong and we will continue to fight for our right , there is nothing criminal fighting for our rights specially after what this Developer has done to us and taken away our life savings leaving us with empty handed , I can only hope that the respectful decent people be it those in the Government Institutions and the various other Establishments do take notice and make a move against this Developer and Inshalla with the blessing of the Holy Month of Ramadan and God Al Mighty "Allah" will be with us and win our case. The Nations Authorities and the well established Justice System cannot and would not allow such errant , scrupulous Developer to get away and make the lives of others miserable.

Let who ever monitor this Forum particularly from the Developer's side know and understand very well it does not pay to take the wrong side and certainly two wrongs do not make them right . PERIOD
jinsailoo
post Jul 3 2015, 04:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,036 posts

QUOTE(TANGA59 @ Jul 3 2015, 01:54 PM)
To All It May Concern
The advise given by TITIWANSA is absolutely correct , it essential that we respect the venue of the meeting as it is an official building of the Nation's Government Ministry and in maintaining the dignity and the respect of the officials conducting the meeting it only correct that Buyers/Investors appear in a dignified manner by dressing appropriately  for the occasion just simply neat and presentable no one is suggesting wearing Suit & Tie here but decent attire.

Ladies and Gentlemen it would be in our interest that we take heed in relation to adhered to appropriate dress code to avoid giving any excuse to either individual being denied entry or have the meeting cancelled altogether, I am sure you will all agree on this point.

"Titiwansa" ,  thank you for bringing up this point on what to wear at the meeting , it is of utmost importance . I also hope that all of the City Media with in all its various forms would be there to record the deliberation/proceedings of the meeting and give it maximum publicity such that it becomes the key news of the day , we have suffered for so long. If there are any one on this forum that have good contact with the Media we request you to use your contact and to inform whoever in the Media to report the event . This scourge that has happened to us perpetuated by the Developer and right at the Capital City more so, close to the Golden Triangle a pride of Malaysia as a vibrant City should not be allowed to get away.
to contact all the media,

just prepare all the detail, date, time, vanue, what case.
better include person incharge name and contact also

go to all media official website and sent email to them ASAP
KimiLau
post Jul 3 2015, 06:41 PM

On my way
587 posts

QUOTE(jinsailoo @ Jul 3 2015, 04:37 PM)
to contact all the media,

just prepare all the detail, date, time, vanue, what case.
better include person incharge name and contact also

go to all media official website and sent email to them ASAP
Wow taikor you are so pro rclxms.gif
titiwansa
post Jul 3 2015, 09:04 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(TANGA59 @ Jul 3 2015, 03:18 PM)
Whether this forum is monitored or not there is nothing wrong voicing out what seemingly the rights of every individual that have legally paid to this dubious and uncivilized Developer that he does not deserved the  Awards that he is holding . He cannot and will not be above the Law , We have confidence in the Justice System and am sure that they will conclude that it is us the Buyers that have been victimized that we have been unfairly treated by the Developer in question , we will not rest and we will get what is rightfully and legally ours.

Should there be any one monitoring this forum so be it, we Buyers /Investors have done nothing wrong and we will continue to fight for our right , there is nothing criminal fighting for our rights specially after what this Developer has done to us and taken away our life savings leaving us with empty handed , I can only hope that the respectful decent people be it those in the Government Institutions and the various other Establishments do take notice and make a move against this Developer and Inshalla with the blessing of the Holy Month of Ramadan and God Al Mighty "Allah"  will be with us and win our case. The Nations Authorities and the well established Justice System cannot and would not allow such errant , scrupulous Developer to get away and make the lives of others miserable.

Let who ever monitor this Forum particularly from the Developer's side know and understand very well it does not pay to take the wrong side and certainly two wrongs do not make them right . PERIOD
Jabatan Perumahan Negara and Bahagian Pinjaman Perumahan is different buidling. Please take note all AC/ ACP victims Attached Image
KimiLau
post Jul 4 2015, 02:29 AM

On my way
587 posts

Oh my,this project is going from bad to worst, most probably it will be abandoned as the rk group using their subsidiaries as developer of Axis. Which means that rk group can just closed down that subsidiary company and nothing to do with axis anymore. They keep changing their name from rk to rb then vlah blah shows their intention.

Aeon is also moving out very soon...

What a pity for a project supposed to be good
azadsan
post Jul 8 2015, 03:46 PM

16 posts

so what's the outcome of the meeting?
TANGA59
post Jul 12 2015, 03:08 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(azadsan @ Jul 8 2015, 12:46 PM)
so what's the outcome of the meeting?
I am afraid there was not much significant result came out of the meeting , the Developer Rep. appeared arrogant did not come in the meeting in a positive manner and what he said leaves a lot to be desired meanwhile the Authorities were more relaxed with the Developer representative did not appear serious towards him basically another meeting was set after Hari Raya Aidelfitr holidays that will be on the 28th Jul. May be in that coming meeting serious issues will be discussed and or decision on the way forward will be taken or made known , either way until such time we the buyers are the loosers.

This post has been edited by TANGA59: Jul 13 2015, 01:17 AM
titiwansa
post Jul 12 2015, 01:34 PM

18 posts

Attached Image
Axiscrownbuyer
post Jul 12 2015, 09:44 PM

27 posts

The goon sent by RK to the meeting claimed he was one of the directors. He is not even an office boy of RK. Not sure how much he was paid as an actor for that day.
titiwansa
post Jul 12 2015, 10:04 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(Axiscrownbuyer @ Jul 12 2015, 09:44 PM)
The goon sent by RK to the meeting claimed he was one of the directors. He is not even an office boy of RK. Not sure how much he was paid as an actor for that day.
Attached Image
TANGA59
post Jul 13 2015, 01:13 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(titiwansa @ Jul 12 2015, 07:04 PM)
Attached Image
OOhh !!! Really ?? But how was he accepted by the Authorities from the MOH , and was in apposition to address the Chairman of the meeting who is an official representative of the Ministry Of Housing if what you said he is nothing but a Goooooonn and a high street actor at that!!!!!!!
propusers
post Jul 20 2015, 09:45 AM

Regular
1,991 posts

What are the names of Directors of RK?
TANGA59
post Jul 24 2015, 04:51 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(propusers @ Jul 20 2015, 06:45 AM)
What are the names of Directors of RK?
I personally do not know his name but will try to check out thru the ACP Facebook Group someone would most likely know his name . But from what I know he was not helpful and did not want to know the general sentiments and the feelings of those who were present at the 7th Jul meeting , basically he was "arrogant" to put it mildly !! . His manners and general attitude whilst addressing the Buyers present left a lot to be desired from the so call "Director" representing RK Group, he should have displayed some measures of curtsey and understanding to the people present in the meeting room who are about to loose considerable amount of money with no clear future to the investment they have made over six years ago , indeed to people who were and still do feeling cheated by the subject Developer.

Meanwhile again maximum numbers of buyers are to be present in force on the 28th Jul for the 2nd round of meeting which the Authorities ought to make it clear in a strong message to the Developer and come up with a firm concerted decision with regards to the future of this Project in favor of the buyers.
titiwansa
post Jul 26 2015, 08:52 PM

18 posts

how far buyers can be protected? hmm.gif Attached Image

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014...eyear-sentence/

This post has been edited by titiwansa: Jul 26 2015, 08:58 PM
Axiscrownbuyer
post Aug 1 2015, 10:00 PM

27 posts

To axis residence tenants. I understand TNB will partially disconnect the electricity at
the common areas of the apartment on 4 Aug 2015 if the management continue to ignore the electricity bill. TNB will give a grace period of 1month and there after the common area will be in total darkness and all lift will be stalled. Just imagine how greedy is this management. Pocket the apt owner's hard earned money that were paid to the service charge.
nookie188
post Aug 1 2015, 10:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(Axiscrownbuyer @ Aug 1 2015, 10:00 PM)
To axis residence tenants. I understand TNB will partially disconnect the electricity at
the common areas of the apartment on 4 Aug 2015 if the management continue to ignore the electricity bill. TNB will give a grace period of 1month and there after the common area will be in total darkness and all lift will be stalled. Just imagine how greedy is this management. Pocket the apt owner's hard earned money that were paid to the service charge.
OMG ....this is a terrible situation..

this developer must be hauled to court somehow to make sure they deliver what is due to the buyers of Axis Residences, Axis Crowns, Sohu and Atrium
KL80
post Aug 8 2015, 09:06 PM

1 posts

May I know who is compiling the local buyers' detail for join forces legal action against Axis Crown's developer? I'm getting confused seem there are few of us collecting the same info. Hopefully i'm not too late to take part and fight for our rights.

This post has been edited by KL80: Aug 8 2015, 09:09 PM
JoeWong888
post Aug 12 2015, 08:58 AM

23 posts

QUOTE(TANGA59 @ Jul 24 2015, 04:51 PM)
I personally do not know his name but will try to check out thru the ACP Facebook Group someone would most likely know his name . But from what I know he was not helpful and did not want to know the general sentiments and the feelings of those who were present at the 7th Jul meeting , basically he was "arrogant"  to put it mildly !! . His manners and general attitude whilst addressing the Buyers present left a lot to be desired from the so call "Director" representing RK Group, he should have displayed some measures of curtsey and understanding to the people present in the meeting room who are about to loose considerable amount of money with no clear future to the investment they have made over six years ago , indeed to people who were and still do feeling cheated by the subject Developer.

Meanwhile again maximum numbers of buyers are to be present in force on the 28th Jul for the 2nd round of meeting which the Authorities ought to make it clear in a strong message to the Developer and come up with a firm concerted decision with regards to the future of this Project in favor of the buyers.
Any meeting? Any updates?
nasi_putih
post Aug 13 2015, 01:42 PM

1 posts

I can confirm, TNB have put notice at Axis Residence this week informing power will be cut on Tuesday 18th. This means no lights and lifts for Axis Residence. How is someone supposed to walk with their children/grandma to floor 27 now..

Also, the mall Axis Fiesta may be effected lah, they already stop all down escalator to save money on bills. When the lift rosak they also do not fix. If cannot fix existing condo and potong eletric, how can they finish new building eh?

Funny tho how the manager of RK still turns up in his brand new BMW every day though like there is no problem... whistling.gif

53 Pages « < 41 42 43 44 45 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0475sec    0.15    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:00 AM