Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Maxis denying my port out because of their problem

Barricade
post Nov 8 2016, 04:46 PM, updated 3 months ago
On my way
Group: Senior Member

Hey Maxshit

I wanna port out since last week. You deny my request say I still have a supplementary line. I don't have a supplementary line. I called your customer service and they say they confirm I do not have supplementary line and indeed the port out request was blocked because Maxis says i have a supplementary line. Reference number C18356140.

UMOBILE sent me message saying my request to port was again deny by MAXSHIT?! Why isn't this issue fixed yet?!?!?!? Who's going to reimburse my expensive bill since last week?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
chong237
post Dec 21 2016, 03:16 PM
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Barricade @ Nov 8 2016, 04:46 PM)
Hey Maxshit

I wanna port out since last week. You deny my request say I still have a supplementary line. I don't have a supplementary line. I called your customer service and they say they confirm I do not have supplementary line and indeed the port out request was blocked because Maxis says i have a supplementary line. Reference number C18356140.

UMOBILE sent me message saying my request to port was again deny by MAXSHIT?! Why isn't this issue fixed yet?!?!?!? Who's going to reimburse my expensive bill since last week?
Same crap as mine. I am porting out to Digi. Paid the RM29.XX to Digi and failed to port our because Maxis said I have a bad debt record. I have paid up all my outstanding bills and everything. WTF? Being a loyal customer for so many years and paying premium price and what I get is being labeled as bad debt record and don't let me port out. What a crap.
+Quote Post
preducer
post Dec 23 2016, 01:37 AM

QUOTE(chong237 @ Dec 21 2016, 03:16 PM)
Same crap as mine. I am porting out to Digi. Paid the RM29.XX to Digi and failed to port our because Maxis said I have a bad debt record. I have paid up all my outstanding bills and everything. WTF? Being a loyal customer for so many years and paying premium price and what I get is being labeled as bad debt record and don't let me port out. What a crap.
I noticed that when Digi did the porting for mine, they can see if my number is tied to contract or if have any outstanding with my previous telco so I don't know about your case, I assume Digi would have seen if there is an issue with your request.
+Quote Post
chong237
post Dec 28 2016, 04:49 PM
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(preducer @ Dec 23 2016, 01:37 AM)
I noticed that when Digi did the porting for mine, they can see if my number is tied to contract or if have any outstanding with my previous telco so I don't know about your case, I assume Digi would have seen if there is an issue with your request.
Yes. But have paid up everything including the penalty. And still they reject the porting out. I guess they want to suck your bill for another month or two. ThebDigi sales person here also face palm.
+Quote Post
cucubud
post Jan 6 2017, 11:08 AM
Regular

QUOTE(Barricade @ Nov 8 2016, 04:46 PM)
Hey Maxshit

QUOTE(chong237 @ Dec 21 2016, 03:16 PM)
QUOTE(preducer @ Dec 23 2016, 01:37 AM)
Why don't you guys change from Postpaid to Prepaid first, then only port out?
Prepaid number got no debt. All on credit.

+Quote Post
Velocity
post Jan 16 2017, 12:28 AM
Regular

Done a port out Maxis to umobile but after 5days no news
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
judehow
post Jan 16 2017, 03:08 PM
Enthusiast

QUOTE(Velocity @ Jan 16 2017, 12:28 AM)
Done a port out Maxis to umobile but after 5days no news
you using prepaid or post paid in maxis?
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0622sec    7.11    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd January 2017 - 08:17 PM