Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

259 Pages « < 172 173 174 175 176 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Credit Cards Maybank Islamic MasterCard/PETRONAS Visa Ikhwan V3, Another Fantastic Cash Back Card

views

facktura
post Oct 17 2021, 12:11 PM

Regular
1,566 posts

QUOTE(sonotme @ Oct 15 2021, 10:05 AM)
I tried to sms.. but there was no confirmation.. did anyone got it?
Same, dont know even successful registered or not.
cybpsych
post Oct 18 2021, 05:47 PM

---------------------
All Stars
62,904 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Oct 15 2021, 07:27 AM)
user posted image

Stand to win more than RM140,000 worth of total prizes! [ MBB | T&Cs ]
Promotion Period: 15 October 2021 - 15 February 2022

Have you been eyeing on any online or offline deals? Don’t hold back as you will be rewarded with a lot more in return when you spend with Maybank Ikhwan Credit Card.

Apply for Maybank Ikhwan Credit Card now and be one of the lucky winners to win RM15, 000 worth of Aeon Voucher, RM2,500 worth of Petronas Voucher and RM100 Cash Back!

How to participate
Register via SMS to participate ; SMS IKHWAN REWARDS<space>Last 6 digit NRIC & Pasport No to 66628
Spend a minimum of RM100 with the Ikhwan Credit Card to earn entries

Eligible Cards for the campaign:
Petronas Visa Ikhwan Platinum Credit Card
Petronas Visa Ikhwan Gold Credit Card
Mastercard Ikhwan Platinum Credit Card
Mastercard Ikhwan Gold Credit Card
Visa Ikhwan Infinite Credit Card
Mastercards Ikhwan World Credit Card
maybank changed the sms keyword doh.gif

// RM0 MBB: Registration successful! Start spending with your Maybank Ikhwan Cards to win prizes worth RM140,000! T&C apply. //

user posted image

This post has been edited by cybpsych: Oct 18 2021, 05:49 PM
ranox
post Oct 18 2021, 07:20 PM

12 posts

Is anyone knows whether the top up into E-wallet eligible as Qualifying Spending for the campaign?
cybpsych
post Oct 18 2021, 07:24 PM

---------------------
All Stars
62,904 posts

QUOTE(ranox @ Oct 18 2021, 07:20 PM)
Is anyone knows whether the top up into E-wallet eligible as Qualifying Spending for the campaign?
read the t&c
effectz
post Oct 23 2021, 07:32 PM

Regular
1,023 posts

Is this method still applies?

We swipe for rm2400 purchase, then call Maybank to convert to monthly installments?

I remember we can do this last time.
thales.of.miletus
post Oct 23 2021, 07:49 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(effectz @ Oct 23 2021, 07:32 PM)

We swipe for rm2400 purchase, then call Maybank to convert to monthly installments?

I think you can do this through the apps directly.

But need to be done before the next statement date.

First installment will be in the next (nearest) statement cycle.

cybpsych
post Oct 23 2021, 08:07 PM

---------------------
All Stars
62,904 posts

QUOTE(effectz @ Oct 23 2021, 07:32 PM)

no more 0% promo
Lucas
post Nov 11 2021, 09:58 AM

On my way
637 posts

good morning. Anyone having problems reloading TNG ewallet using Maybank cards?

Paying thru Lazada also having problems, with Maybank cards.
zeinazron
post Nov 26 2021, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

Hi all, just wanna get some ideas here.

On CCRIS report shows “Pending” for credit card and the limit shows “12000” and let’s say IF the application is approved, will I get the 12000 credit limit or lower?

*Maybank Islamic Mastercard

This post has been edited by zeinazron: Nov 26 2021, 05:46 PM
!@#$%^
post Nov 26 2021, 05:56 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,627 posts

QUOTE(zeinazron @ Nov 26 2021, 05:45 PM)

On CCRIS report shows “Pending” for credit card and the limit shows “12000” and let’s say IF the application is approved, will I get the 12000 credit limit or lower?

can be higher or lower
cybpsych
post Nov 26 2021, 06:17 PM

---------------------
All Stars
62,904 posts

QUOTE(zeinazron @ Nov 26 2021, 05:45 PM)

ditto above

ccris limit is just a temporary placeholder when application is being processed.

after assessment and approval, limit may be lower or higher
hirano
post Dec 25 2021, 12:17 AM

凸(`△´#)
3,260 posts

Once my card expires, does it auto renew? Or need to go to counter again to cancel/reapply?

This post has been edited by hirano: Dec 25 2021, 12:19 AM
!@#$%^
post Dec 25 2021, 12:40 AM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,627 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ Dec 25 2021, 12:17 AM)
Once my card expires, does it auto renew? Or need to go to counter again to cancel/reapply?
new one will be sent to you a few weeks before expiry
myroy
post Dec 28 2021, 10:22 PM

BIG BOSS
1,195 posts

Haishh... many times already I applied for increase my limit
Really troublesome, keep denied

my limit is 5k right now...
next month outstation to middle east. RM5k not gonna be enough

zeinazron
post Dec 29 2021, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

Hi guys, just wanna share my experience of getting Maybank Islamic Mastercard Ikhwan.

As we all know (probably) Maybank/Maybank Islamic credit card is one of the hardest bank to get from (if y’all agree).

Even though I have been with Maybank for many many years (almost 20 years) with personal & biz accounts with them, still the luck not my side.

Since I’m self-employed and been in the situations of applying, reapplying, appealing and re-appealing on and on since few years back, the luck was still not on my side. An honestly, I was disappointed and giving up until recently 🙂

Few days ago, out of blue, I received and email together with the official offer letter (attached) from Maybank offering Maybank Islamic Mastercard Ikhwan. And yes there’s a catch. By pledging FD, and the credit limit is quite generous to be honest.

So I didn’t wait any longer, I made an appointment thru Maybank EzyQ for today appointment.

Finally, made the FD, signed here and there, boom! it’s done! The process was smooth and professional giler by them.

I was so happy. So now just waiting for the card to be delivered to me 🙂

So y’all never give up tau, keep trying and trying. 👊💪 🙂

myroy
post Dec 29 2021, 11:49 PM

BIG BOSS
1,195 posts

QUOTE(zeinazron @ Dec 29 2021, 09:53 PM)
Hi guys, just wanna share my experience of getting Maybank Islamic Mastercard Ikhwan.

As we all know (probably) Maybank/Maybank Islamic credit card is one of the hardest bank to get from (if y’all agree).

Even though I have been with Maybank for many many years (almost 20 years) with personal & biz accounts with them, still the luck not my side.

Since I’m self-employed and been in the situations of applying, reapplying, appealing and re-appealing on and on since few years back, the luck was still not on my side. An honestly, I was disappointed and giving up until recently 🙂

Few days ago, out of blue, I received and email together with the official offer letter (attached) from Maybank offering Maybank Islamic Mastercard Ikhwan. And yes there’s a catch. By pledging FD, and the credit limit is quite generous to be honest.

So I didn’t wait any longer, I made an appointment thru Maybank EzyQ for today appointment.

Finally, made the FD, signed here and there, boom! it’s done! The process was smooth and professional giler by them.

Nice
thanks
maskcooler
post Jan 6 2022, 10:16 AM

On my way
537 posts

Hi all, may i know if i use Maybank Islamic PETRONAS Visa Ikhwan on Setel. does it entitle for cashback 8%?
Zenith5229
post Jan 6 2022, 10:52 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

If you dont mind to share , how much did you pledge and what is the credit limit given ?
zeinazron
post Jan 6 2022, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(Zenith5229 @ Jan 6 2022, 10:52 AM)
If you dont mind to share , how much did you pledge and what is the credit limit given ?
1:1 Credit limit
red streak
post Jan 10 2022, 12:38 AM

Doto 2 Pinoy Slayer
1,482 posts

Not sure why you waited until they offered. No offense but it's not anything special that you need to work towards. Pledging FD for credit cards works for all banks including Maybank even if you have zero income or wouldn't qualify otherwise. Any random guy can just walk in and get the same experience that you did as long as they have the cash. But most people apply via income.

259 Pages « < 172 173 174 175 176 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0197sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:39 PM