Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Counterfeit products everywhere, In our Glorious Malaysian Community

jasonsuna1
post Nov 5 2016, 11:49 PM, updated 9 months ago

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Counterfeit products everywhere especially software, why admin doesn't take any action?

I've receive many calls, many users are seeking for supports because they had purchased counterfeit products from other sellers and faced difficulty in many ways.
When i review their purchase, i found that many users have fallen into victim of purchasing products that can be found in many thread found in software sections. these products can be found online, everyone is sharing and people are selling it here. I won't be posting those website here because i know many will take advantages from it.

Basically what people want, is as cheap as knockoff but quality as original. This is when those sellers take advantages by selling counterfeit products by claiming it genuine. When official like us visit them for authorized verification, they run away.

Admin are suppose to take actions and don't let the forum become a piratebay. Admin should be able to differentiate and sort them out.
If any questions, any representative may whatsapp or contact me +60105455800 ,Mr Jason

Wise suggestion, for those who really that poor, go for crack. Don't even bother for few ringgit products because you are just supporting the pirates. Not local economy status.

Regards,
Jason

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FusionX
post Nov 7 2016, 10:56 AM

Group Icon
Group: Admin

Lowyat.NET does not condone piracy. The moderating team takes action on reported sales topics if the softwares being sold are confirmed to be pirated softwares.

However, it can be difficult to determine which softwares are genuine and which ones are not. Therefore, action is usually taken on those offering softwares at unbelievably low prices.

For example, you were previously reported by forum members for selling Microsoft Windows keys from as low as RM109. You would claim that your keys are original while other people claimed otherwise because of the unbelievable price, even lower than that of OEMs

Attached Image

After the removal of your previous topic by our moderators, you have now revised the price to RM190 onwards, which is still lower than OEM prices, and now even placed a disclaimer claiming that your softwares come with sealed CD's or DVD's but how do we know what you are selling is truly the real deal? As a comparison, authentic Windows 10 Home edition starts from RM600 onwards.
+Quote Post
jasonsuna1
post Nov 7 2016, 12:16 PM

Casual

QUOTE(FusionX @ Nov 7 2016, 10:56 AM)
Lowyat.NET does not condone piracy. The moderating team takes action on reported sales topics if the softwares being sold are confirmed to be pirated softwares.

However, it can be difficult to determine which softwares are genuine and which ones are not.

For example, you were previously reported by forum members for selling Microsoft Windows keys from as low as RM109. You would claim that your keys are original while other people would claim otherwise because of the unbelievable price, even for OEMs

Attached Image

After the removal of your previous topic by our moderators, you have now revised the price to RM190 onwards, which is still lower than OEM prices, and now even placed a disclaimer claiming that your softwares come with sealed CD's or DVD's but how do we know what you are selling is truly the real deal? As a comparison, authentic Windows 10 Home edition starts from RM600 onwards.
Do admin actually read the thread? Price are not accurate and therefore you deleted the thread without noticing OP.
Because there were too many types, license, Microsoft store, OEM, FPP, Retail, OLP Subscription. each with different prices and terms. For user who need the products we provide support and help them get what they need.
When the " price" rule in this forum begin, i put the reference price as the lowest price available for 500 Units order for the selected products. But the thread RIP by admin.

Our products all have SKU, and serials. Anyone can contact Microsoft at any region to verify the products.
Price are Unbelievable? We distribute the stocks before "Distributed by" sticker are placed on each product. No Tax, No Gst, No extra Charges.
Unbelievable? you never know how much supplier's share, Government's share,and retail store's share.

Windows 10 Home RM600? Retail? OEM? authentic? As i said, you don't understand.

If you have any questions, do contact our supports Jason 0105455800 for meeting or further discussion.
We can supply stocks for authority verification during meeting.
We direct supply stock to user/ re-sellers bypassed all the process,and reduce all the costing.
We commit only the best in product quality, price, supports and ethical to our customers.

Its sad, when my favorite forums/ community are poisoned with scams, counterfeiting while no solution provided, leaving many as victims. Trying to be serious but it doesn't seems to work here. Was thinking providing supports and stocks to local can help during my free time, but it doesn't seems worthy at all. Find me, understand more its a good experience.

This post has been edited by jasonsuna1: Nov 7 2016, 12:44 PM
+Quote Post
FusionX
post Nov 7 2016, 04:44 PM

Group Icon
Group: Admin

QUOTE(jasonsuna1 @ Nov 7 2016, 12:16 PM)
Because there were too many types, license, Microsoft store, OEM, FPP, Retail, OLP Subscription. each with different prices and terms. For user who need the products we provide support and help them get what they need.
When the " price" rule in this forum begin, i put the reference price as the lowest price available for 500 Units order for the selected products. But the thread RIP by admin.

Our products all have SKU, and serials. Anyone can contact Microsoft at any region to verify the products.  
Price are Unbelievable? We distribute the stocks before "Distributed by" sticker are placed on each product. No Tax, No Gst, No extra Charges.
Unbelievable? you never know how much supplier's share, Government's share,and retail store's share. 
You need to understand that the other software resellers have also been using the exact same or similar reasons as those that you have provided above (low prices because software is obtained through unauthorized local channels to avoid taxes) to defend themselves when people accuse them of selling pirated softwares.

When that is the case and you say that your softwares are genuine, what gave you the confidence to claim that the other sellers are not selling genuine softwares as you do?

The only things you and all the other resellers have in common are
1. all of you are not Microsoft Authorized Resellers
2. all of you did not purchase your stocks from any of the the Microsoft Authorized Distributors in Malaysia (ECS ASTAR, JOS, M-Link, and etc.)
3. all of you claims to be selling genuine softwares at very low prices

With all the above considered, all of you appear suspicious to us and we have to look to the prices as a general indication, as Microsoft has pointed out on their website

QUOTE(Microsoft)
Buying online can be quick, convenient and a great value; however, it doesn’t always give you the same opportunity to see exactly what you’re getting as walking into a regular store. The general rule to remember is that if the price looks too good to be true, it probably is. But people who sell counterfeit software often advertise it at just below the normal retail price so you think you're simply getting a good deal. So price is important, but it's not the only thing you need to think about.

From what the moderating team has seen, some of you resellers, including you, have been reporting each other for selling pirated softwares. In the reports, all of you have not been providing solid proof that the competitors' softwares are indeed pirated, only blank unsubstantiated claims. There is also no way for moderators to check the authenticity of the softwares being sold. This forces us to remove topics that offer Microsoft softwares way below the retail price or when the topics have many users complaining that their copies of Windows or Office were deactivated.

This post has been edited by FusionX: Nov 7 2016, 04:49 PM
+Quote Post
jasonsuna1
post Nov 7 2016, 05:48 PM

Casual

Because Microsoft never allow msdn, or dreamspark license to be sold seperately for Rm30 or few bulks right? Why this forum allow? This forum is basically selling ads and doesn't bother what its contains.

Speaking of msdn, or dreamsaprk. It can be obtained online easily without any costing or charges.

I'm not claiming anything here. I'm just listing the facts.
Im not defending myself, i dont need people to buy from me either, i have fixed clients and projects.

+Quote Post
MeToo
post Nov 7 2016, 05:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Sorry to butt in.... but Win10 home edition goes for RM600?! There goes my budget for a new desktop PC....
+Quote Post
froggyx
post Nov 7 2016, 06:00 PM

Getting Started

I believe its not the admin responsibility to police authenticity of product sold...they are moderating a FORUM.buyer needs to compare and do research before buying and seller needs to be responsible.

Any wrongdoing please report to authority such as KPDN or other regulators.
+Quote Post
jasonsuna1
post Nov 7 2016, 06:00 PM

Casual

QUOTE(MeToo @ Nov 7 2016, 05:54 PM)
Sorry to butt in.... but Win10 home edition goes for RM600?! There goes my budget for a new desktop PC....
RM600 you should obtain a Retail full package with USB and COA.
Else dont buy.
+Quote Post
shirogawawa
post Nov 9 2016, 05:01 PM

Regular

QUOTE(jasonsuna1 @ Nov 7 2016, 05:48 PM)
Because Microsoft never  allow msdn, or dreamspark license to be sold seperately for Rm30 or few bulks right? Why this forum allow? This forum is basically selling ads and doesn't bother what its contains. 

Speaking of msdn, or dreamsaprk. It can be obtained  online easily without any costing or charges.

I'm not claiming anything here. I'm just listing the facts.
Im not defending myself, i dont need people to buy from me either, i have fixed clients and  projects.
Dude, be contentment abit, forum MOD not employ under you, what make you think they shall obey you? Did you pay any cents to Lowyat.net for facilities your WTS topic here ?

from i what see, this topic flag toward a thief shouts catching thief. if you sound out you dont need people buy from you ,please just shut down your selling topic here

This post has been edited by shirogawawa: Nov 9 2016, 05:07 PM
+Quote Post
jasonsuna1
post Nov 20 2016, 06:17 PM

Casual

QUOTE(shirogawawa @ Nov 9 2016, 05:01 PM)
Dude, be contentment abit, forum MOD not employ under you, what make you think they shall obey you? Did you pay any cents to Lowyat.net for facilities your WTS topic here ?
from i what see, this topic flag toward a thief shouts catching thief. if you sound out you dont need people buy from you ,please just shut down your selling topic here
If you don't understand, why you here?

So basically lowyat.net is a pirate forum same as pirate bay, or warez forums.
I don't need any buyer, as i said, i'm concerned about the downfall of this forum's quality because it was strict and tight before compared to now, scamers, counterfeiting, and nigerian paradise.

Voice out concern is a crime in Malaysia.

Good bye.

This post has been edited by jasonsuna1: Nov 20 2016, 06:36 PM
+Quote Post
cannavaro
post Nov 21 2016, 07:49 AM

CATTENACIO

Are you referring to those below RM100 windows 10/7 keys?
I bought a few from 11street... are those counterfeit? Managed to activate though
+Quote Post
jasonsuna1
post Nov 21 2016, 08:05 AM

Casual

QUOTE(cannavaro @ Nov 21 2016, 07:49 AM)
Are you referring to those below RM100 windows 10/7 keys?
I bought a few from 11street... are those counterfeit? Managed to activate though
Look what i found from http://freekey.cf/
Microsoft total detected more than 6000 websites with similar counterfeiting issues.

lelong, 11street, lazada, lowyat.net all the same.

+Quote Post
itekderp
post Nov 28 2016, 03:16 AM

On my way

It's nitpicking isn't it?
TS can you assure your keys does not break Microsoft's t&c? It's all a grey area isn't it.
+Quote Post
DellMalaysia
post Jan 12 2017, 03:37 PM

Kindly look at my previous successful threads

Just buy license with physical packaging from Microsoft / Brands. Kawtim.

Inside the packaging, it contained security code for the serial key as well.
+Quote Post
sanji17
post Jan 12 2017, 06:40 PM

buy license key only is enough
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to: