98 Pages « < 56 57 58 59 60 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN Christian Fellowship V12 (Group), ALL about Jesus Christ

views

shioks
post Feb 21 2017, 01:29 PM

On my way
627 posts

QUOTE(Hoka Nobasho @ Feb 21 2017, 01:08 PM)
I was gonna reply to this with my thoughts but I'm afraid it might dissuade others from their faith (not allowed in this thread).

PM me if you are interested to hear those thoughts.
Not interested. Atheist is also a religion. I don't believe in religion. I only believe in God.
SpikeMarlene
post Feb 21 2017, 01:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,237 posts

QUOTE(shioks @ Feb 21 2017, 01:29 PM)
Not interested.  Atheist is also a religion.  I don't believe in religion.  I only believe in God.
Atheism is not a religion, it is a position one holds. In fact it is the default position everyone holds, except for most theists, the difference is one. I believe in God is also a position, not a religion. It becomes a religion when you have all the other stuff, like a book, do and don't, a creed where you based your life on. For example there is no book of atheism and religious system which spell out the 10 commandments, there are however atheists telling you how to live your life.
Hoka Nobasho
post Feb 21 2017, 01:43 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

QUOTE(shioks @ Feb 21 2017, 01:29 PM)
Not interested.  Atheist is also a religion.  I don't believe in religion.  I only believe in God.
If you're not interested, that's fine. But I wasn't gonna lecture you about atheism, though. And no, atheism isn't a religion, but let's not debate here because it's not allowed in this thread.

I can provide my reasons as to why I say that but I cannot post the here (it's not allowed in this thread), so only a PM is the only viable option that I have.
Hoka Nobasho
post Feb 21 2017, 01:44 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

QUOTE(SpikeMarlene @ Feb 21 2017, 01:40 PM)
Atheism is not a religion, it is a position one holds. In fact it is the default position everyone holds, except for most theists, the difference is one. I believe in God is also a position, not a religion. It becomes a religion when you have all the other stuff, like a book, do and don't, a creed where you based your life on. For example there is no book of atheism and religious system which spell out the 10 commandments, there are however atheists telling you how to live your life.
I was gonna reply as well, but I refrained from doing so. Remember. unknown warrior and KLboy92 are watching, and they'll be drawing the lines about how we're not supposed to "dissuade anyone's faith".

So let's try to be careful (I've been offering PM as an option), because we don't want to piss off the thread and forum overlords.

This post has been edited by Hoka Nobasho: Feb 21 2017, 01:45 PM
SpikeMarlene
post Feb 21 2017, 01:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,237 posts

QUOTE(Hoka Nobasho @ Feb 21 2017, 01:44 PM)
I was gonna reply as well, but I refrained from doing so. Remember. unknown warrior and KLboy92 are watching, and they'll be drawing the lines about how we're not supposed to "dissuade anyone's faith".

So let's try to be careful (I've been offering PM as an option), because we don't want to piss off the thread and forum overlords.
I know that, after reading a couple of posts about it. I am just trying to be as factual as possible, correcting what I think it's wrong, in my view ...
Hoka Nobasho
post Feb 21 2017, 01:50 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

QUOTE(SpikeMarlene @ Feb 21 2017, 01:47 PM)
I know that, after reading a couple of posts about it. I am just trying to be as factual as possible, correcting what I think it's wrong, in my view ...
Yeah, but that might "dissuade one's faith". It doesn't matter whether we are critical or not because what matters are who are the ones drawing the lines and rules. We have no power over them. In here, we can only do in accordance to their bidding, so let's be careful not to offend them.
shioks
post Feb 21 2017, 01:54 PM

On my way
627 posts

pls don't waste your time on "dissuading" true believers in Christ. Wrong concept to think Christians are like Malaysian Muslim where they are easily dissuaded.

There is no point for me to spend time discussing about atheism or prosperity burger. I got better thing to do.

unknown warrior
post Feb 21 2017, 02:40 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(shioks @ Feb 21 2017, 01:54 PM)
pls don't waste your time on "dissuading" true believers in Christ.  Wrong concept to think Christians are like Malaysian Muslim where they are easily dissuaded.

There is no point for me to spend time discussing about atheism or prosperity burger.  I got better thing to do.
How's it going?

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Feb 21 2017, 02:45 PM
unknown warrior
post Feb 21 2017, 04:49 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

Sophiera
KLboy92

I think perhaps you can take the time to find testimonies of believers who experience victories because of God's grace in their life. It does help.

God did not put this verse for show.

Romans 5:17 (NIV) - For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

Reigning in life here means you rule life as king priests. Doesn't mean there will be no challenges or trouble but if trouble do come, the Lord is your deliverer.

It is about life on Earth, not in heaven because you don't need victories in Heaven when it's already Heaven.
TSDe_Luffy
post Feb 21 2017, 06:24 PM

Enthusiast
737 posts

I was so busy whole day today and only once awhile i check in this thread only to receive a strong word from a fellow forum member that i'm not doing enough to check on this thread.....

So 1 last warning to everyone here mind your words please and I already mentioned earlier that this thread is not your personal vendetta or your place to dump all your so called cult religions on other. You want argue go RWI and argue your case.

Behave well or i will close this thread for goods
tinarhian
post Feb 21 2017, 08:35 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Feb 18 2017, 01:57 AM)
Did you know in 2013, Help institute (our local college/university) gave Kim Jong Un an economic award?

Malaysia. Sheesh. I just cannot comprehend.
Malaysia Boleh.

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Feb 18 2017, 01:58 AM)
Bye... do come once in a while rather than disappear totally. See you.
Well I disappear due to business and stuff.

QUOTE(De_Luffy @ Feb 18 2017, 03:41 AM)
Where've you been Tina? Been wondering about you rclxm9.gif
Well I disappear due to business and stuff.

QUOTE(De_Luffy @ Feb 18 2017, 03:42 AM)
Thank you, heard you're pregnant do take care of yourself yeah and rest more icon_rolleyes.gif
Thanks. Take care of yourself too.
tinarhian
post Feb 21 2017, 08:38 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

QUOTE(Hoka Nobasho @ Feb 18 2017, 02:45 PM)
I am chill. You were saying something?
You know why I called you a "wanker" ? Its because you like to hijack this thread knowing that its "A Fellowship Thread." Its not a RWI thread for goodness sake.

Get a life dude. sheesh...
tinarhian
post Feb 21 2017, 08:43 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

Sigh Hoka. Either you are trolling or you think we should put up with your nonsense for so long.

Go debate in RWI all day long. Sheesh..

Do you know what is the meaning of Fellowship? rolleyes.gif

tinarhian
post Feb 21 2017, 08:46 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

QUOTE(De_Luffy @ Feb 21 2017, 06:24 PM)
I was so busy whole day today and only once awhile i check in this thread only to receive a strong word from a fellow forum member that i'm not doing enough to check on this thread.....

So 1 last warning to everyone here mind your words please and I already mentioned earlier that this thread is not your personal vendetta or your place to dump all your so called cult religions on other. You want argue go RWI and argue your case.

Behave well or i will close this thread for goods
Who the heck said that to you? We have our own personal lives to attend to. So I can understand that you are busy with stuffs and work.

The thing is Hoka would disappear and then come back here with his siily shenanigans. brows.gif

If you close this thread, later he will say we are bunch of Talibans. doh.gif
TSDe_Luffy
post Feb 21 2017, 08:51 PM

Enthusiast
737 posts

QUOTE(tinarhian @ Feb 21 2017, 08:46 PM)
Who the heck said that to you? We have our own personal lives to attend to. So I can understand that you are busy with stuffs and work.

The thing is Hoka would disappear and then come back here with his siily shenanigans.  brows.gif

If you close this thread, later he will say we are bunch of Talibans.  doh.gif
I was blamed for not overseeing this thread however what I can do? I cannot monitor this thread for 24 hours, please lar I'm working too not a student like some of you or a retiree....Already stress at work de somemore want to stress me at here. GIVE ME A BREAK PLEASE!!! ranting.gif ranting.gif ranting.gif
tinarhian
post Feb 21 2017, 08:55 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

QUOTE(De_Luffy @ Feb 21 2017, 08:51 PM)
I was blamed for not overseeing this thread however what I can do? I cannot monitor this thread for 24 hours, please lar I'm working too not a student like some of you or a retiree....Already stress at work de somemore want to stress me at here. GIVE ME A BREAK PLEASE!!! ranting.gif  ranting.gif  ranting.gif
Well obviously that is not fair. Most of us are working adult.

Hoka, are you a working adult or a retiree? brows.gif

Students nowadays are stress too. Ah, it would be nice if we can work from home. Less stress, NO traffic jams, etc.. brows.gif
tinarhian
post Feb 21 2017, 09:00 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

Hoka don't you dare think that we don't know what you post on your atheist thread. Mocking God and all that stuff.

doh.gif

Even my atheist friends don't behave like that.
unknown warrior
post Feb 21 2017, 09:01 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(tinarhian @ Feb 21 2017, 09:00 PM)
Hoka don't you dare think that we don't know what you post on your atheist thread. Mocking God and all that stuff.

doh.gif

Even my atheist friends don't behave like that.
Whoa Whoa chill chill..... biggrin.gif keep calm. Breath.
tinarhian
post Feb 21 2017, 09:02 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Feb 21 2017, 09:01 PM)
Whoa Whoa chill chill..... biggrin.gif keep calm. Breath.
Keep calm and Trust in God.

Chill...chill...Oh I miss Bak Kut Teh..
TSDe_Luffy
post Feb 21 2017, 09:08 PM

Enthusiast
737 posts

QUOTE(tinarhian @ Feb 21 2017, 09:02 PM)
Keep calm and Trust in God.

Chill...chill...Oh I miss Bak Kut Teh..
you can always buy the ingredient in china town?

and cook ownself

98 Pages « < 56 57 58 59 60 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0253sec    0.63    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:53 PM