views

TSPoodlepaddly
post Oct 23 2016, 10:33 AM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
82 posts

user posted image

user posted image

Gematsu's review:

Rising Star Games is bringing Earth’s Dawn, Japanese developer Oneoreight 2D action side-scroller launched September 2015 in Japan, to North America and Europe, the publisher announced. It will be released digitally across PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this fall, and physically for PlayStation 4, and for PC soon after.

Here’s the full overview, via Rising Star:

From the outset Earth’s Dawn gives gamers the freedom to enjoy the game their way – from creating their own character; customization of skill trees to augment abilities best suited to play style; weapon and equipment crafting; alongside a unique narrative-driven branching mission system.

After decades of peace, the Earth was decimated by an invasion from an alien race known to humans as E.B.E. The E.B.E. moved across the planet, consuming anything in their path and proved impervious to existing weapons. Ahead of the impending annihilation a breakthrough was made – the E.B.E. was susceptible to damage by weaponry designed using its very own technology. The power to fight back was now in the hands of an elite fighting force.

Combat in Earth’s Dawn offers a huge amount of depth with a layered system that will appeal to both light and more hardened players. Basic attacks can easily be strung together to pull off combos, while tying these to the analogue stick will instigate launchers, aerials and sliding attacks. Timing a dash during a combo will extend its length and finisher moves will dispatch enemies with flair. Players are evaluated after battles and ranked according to expertise and skill, and may then use the points awarded to enhance and level up their hero.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/06/earths-dawn-com...kP5R0DZ0uKGQ.99

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Oct 23 2016, 07:55 PM
jellybean-fish
post Oct 23 2016, 10:40 AM

22 posts

art style look like odin sphere , but the head look very weird...
TSPoodlepaddly
post Oct 23 2016, 10:42 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(jellybean-fish @ Oct 23 2016, 10:40 AM)
art style look like odin sphere , but the head look very weird...
Had the same impression as well. Odin Sphere Gwendolyn came to mind. tongue.gif

Yeah the head was a bit distracting at first. Hahaha. But good to finally see some old school 2D ARPG news coming.

Director Kuroki's blog:

user posted image

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/07/...ember-1-on-ps4/

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Oct 23 2016, 11:07 AM
danger46
post Oct 23 2016, 11:16 AM

Getting Started
123 posts

wooo seem like a Gothic and Dark version of Odin Sphere! Cant wait to play this soon?
TSPoodlepaddly
post Oct 23 2016, 11:28 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(danger46 @ Oct 23 2016, 11:16 AM)
wooo seem like a Gothic and Dark version of Odin Sphere! Cant wait to play this soon?
Interactive hack and slash with a bit combination from Odin sphere and DMC and... Contra? lol. Hope this is below RM150 then sure grab tongue.gif

Edited on 3/3/2017:

Let's post some grey area post about PSN March 2017 price promo from PS store. I want to see if this cheap ass terryfu stalks my post and try to turn this into a key board warrior debate and personal attack, targeting all my thread and reply post. I read your moves as much you read mine, bruh.

GG

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Mar 3 2017, 08:54 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:04 PM