Space Hulk - Deathwing (PS4), Warhammer FPS COOP + Alien hordes

views

TSPoodlepaddly
post Oct 23 2016, 10:04 AM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
82 posts

SPACEHULK DEATH WING

Playstation.com's review

Space Hulk: Deathwing offers players the chance to experience a desperate battle against Genestealers in the damned interiors of a Space Hulk, as they will gain skills, new abilities and new equipment thanks to experience earned during perilous missions.

Space Hulk drift along the currents of the Warp, the immaterial dimension of Chaos. Made up of gigantic mangled asteroids, derelict ship wrecks and other spatial debris, they sometimes grow to the size of a moon and often contain treasured and ancient lost technologies. However, they are ripe with danger including infestations of the lethal Genestealer.

Gamereactor's review
"Deathwing are terminator space marine, so they are the best of the best from the space marine of the Warhammer universe," explains Detemmerman. They have to inquire about [a vision from within a Space Hulk], and so you as a librarian is sent with your mates and you have to go to the Space Hulk and go deeper and deeper to find out the terrible truth."

Source

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Dec 16 2016, 08:45 AM
TSPoodlepaddly
post Oct 23 2016, 10:13 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

Gameplay preview

Players list reserved.

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Oct 23 2016, 10:16 AM
jellybean-fish
post Oct 23 2016, 10:47 AM

22 posts

nice , if you love ME multiplayer , you should love space hulk.
waiting for more new info!!
TSPoodlepaddly
post Oct 23 2016, 10:53 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(jellybean-fish @ Oct 23 2016, 10:47 AM)
nice , if you love ME multiplayer , you should love space hulk.
waiting for more new info!!
Space marine + Big ass rifle/machinegun/plasma + hordes of aliens = take my money tongue.gif

Hope to see hordes and hordes and hordes of alien that is impossible to clear with 4 people. The only ending is game over. biggrin.gif brows.gif

jellybean-fish
post Oct 23 2016, 12:08 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ Oct 23 2016, 10:53 AM)
Space marine + Big ass rifle/machinegun/plasma + hordes of aliens = take my money  tongue.gif

Hope to see hordes and hordes and hordes of alien that is impossible to clear with 4 people. The only ending is game over. biggrin.gif  brows.gif
any idea , when releasing?
TSPoodlepaddly
post Oct 25 2016, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(jellybean-fish @ Oct 23 2016, 12:08 PM)
any idea , when releasing?
Seems to be in November 2016.

Holy that's like 1 week away? How did this title stayed under the radar for so long? Bad marketing for such a good warhammer game graphics.
TSPoodlepaddly
post Nov 9 2016, 08:31 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

New trailers:

robzombie79
post Nov 9 2016, 09:41 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ Oct 25 2016, 06:25 PM)
Seems to be in November 2016.

Holy that's like 1 week away? How did this title stayed under the radar for so long? Bad marketing for such a good warhammer game graphics.
If I'm not mistaken the release date for consoles (PS4/Xbox 1) will be in 2017, while the release date for PC will be in Dec. 2016. Hopefully the game has a setting to change the view to third person (like Witcher 3) so we can have the full view of the space marines and their weapons, that would be awesome.
TSPoodlepaddly
post Nov 9 2016, 10:19 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(robzombie79 @ Nov 9 2016, 09:41 AM)
If I'm not mistaken the release date for consoles (PS4/Xbox 1) will be in 2017, while the release date for PC will be in Dec. 2016. Hopefully the game has a setting to change the view to third person (like Witcher 3) so we can have the full view of the space marines and their weapons, that would be awesome.
I see thanks for info bro.

Agree, if third person shooter like the past Warhammer Space Marine back in PS3 days, this could probably be the Gears of War for PS players. smile.gif

Somehow i always find the bolt rifle from warhammer series has the correct feel of a .... bad ass bolt rifle. (sound and impact)
TSPoodlepaddly
post Dec 16 2016, 08:43 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

Space Hulk: Deathwing Console Release Delayed Yet Again

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/1...EBhscrFxCYcf.99

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSPoodlepaddly
post Jan 1 2018, 08:19 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

Played deathwing for the first time. Straight tried played very hard mode without tutorial. Not coz ayam good, but just want to know how the game feels like in extreme condition.

FML.. it was the same feel as Deadspace. I didn't feel there was a chance for survival doh.gif

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Jan 1 2018, 08:27 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:04 PM