Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

looking for Rojak catering at home buffet dinner

views

TSvanie88
post Oct 20 2016, 04:22 PM, updated 8y ago

0 posts

Hi guys..would like to ask did anyone know whether there is Rojak catering in KL area? My home will held a pre-wedding buffet dinner after 2 weeks and I would like have some special dishes to delight my guests. After ask for opinions, most of the guests claim that it will be good if Rojak is serve in the dinner. Sounds good and special but the problem is I couldn't find anyone is doing Rojak catering so far. Please helpppp..thanks guys unsure.gif
WISER
post Oct 20 2016, 04:55 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(vanie88 @ Oct 20 2016, 04:22 PM)
Hi guys..would like to ask did anyone know whether there is Rojak catering in KL area? My home will held a pre-wedding buffet dinner after 2 weeks and I would like have some special dishes to delight my guests. After ask for opinions, most of the guests claim that it will be good if Rojak is serve in the dinner. Sounds good and special but the problem is I couldn't find anyone is doing Rojak catering so far. Please helpppp..thanks guys unsure.gif
WOwww~~what a coincidence!!I just done my wedding buffet dinner last Friday night and my friend introduce a Halal Rojak Catering for me.

I get lots of good comment from my guests for their Rojak and lots of them ask for the Rojak catering contact from me after that night.

Their fruit is fresh and their rojak paste is really nice!Most important is their price is reasonable. I think they provide outstation catering service too.

Their contact: 012-6181209 Jim

Hope that it would help ya.

Happy Wedding~ smile.gif
TSvanie88
post Nov 2 2016, 12:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(WISER @ Oct 20 2016, 04:55 PM)
WOwww~~what a coincidence!!I just done my wedding buffet dinner last Friday night and my friend introduce a Halal Rojak Catering for me.

I get lots of good comment from my guests for their Rojak and lots of them ask for the Rojak catering contact from me after that night.

Their fruit is fresh and their rojak paste is really nice!Most important is their price is reasonable. I think they provide outstation catering service too.

Their contact: 012-6181209 Jim

Hope that it would help ya.

Happy Wedding~ smile.gif
Thanks Wiser,

You really help me alot. I did called Jim to catering Rojak on my dinner buffet. They really did a great job and their Rojak is really superb. I received alot good comment from my guest for the Rojak. There are alot leftover after my buffet except Rojak and fruits. XD
limsassy9
post Dec 19 2016, 10:10 PM

0 posts

Thanks for sharing, definitely useful for future referrals. Wonder if Jim can also cater for vegetarian rojak.. shall ask.
JokerNymous
post Jul 21 2017, 10:31 AM

Casual
310 posts

how was the rojak ???

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:05 PM