Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Zend? sourceguardian?, what are these?

views

TStest.php
post Oct 20 2016, 01:43 PM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
55 posts

how does it work. and related to php?

sourceguardian helps to encrypt your php code? correct me if im wrong.

malleus
post Oct 20 2016, 08:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

hmm.. the last time I looked at this was a seriously long time ago, and was the zend encoder I looked at.

but the way it works is, it's some sort of compiler for your PHP code. not native, but it compiles it into byte code, of which you'll then need to have your web server enabled with their engine to run it in addition to the usual PHP.

at the very base of it, its a byte code compiler. with their engine, you may get some performance improvements. not sure if there's any byte code encryption in place or not though. there might be now.
SUSRaymondReddington
post Oct 20 2016, 11:17 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

If you want native JIT code, use this instead.

http://hhvm.com/
TStest.php
post Oct 25 2016, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(RaymondReddington @ Oct 20 2016, 11:17 PM)
If you want native JIT code, use this instead.

http://hhvm.com/
this is the first time hearing this. currently the company im working in only use sourceguardian, im not sure about zend. but im required to learn to configure both. i tried to un-encrypt a random file here using source guardian online and install the loading paste the php version and install the application, but somehow it still stay encrypted.
TStest.php
post Oct 25 2016, 10:03 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(malleus @ Oct 20 2016, 08:34 PM)
hmm.. the last time I looked at this was a seriously long time ago, and was the zend encoder I looked at.

but the way it works is, it's some sort of compiler for your PHP code. not native, but it compiles it into byte code, of which you'll then need to have your web server enabled with their engine to run it in addition to the usual PHP.

at the very base of it, its a byte code compiler. with their engine, you may get some performance improvements. not sure if there's any byte code encryption in place or not though. there might be now.
im trying to decode using sourceguardion loader online, a random file which is encrypted. but somehow it still encrypted. what am i missing? only the real creater who encrypt the file able to access it?
SUSRaymondReddington
post Oct 25 2016, 10:23 AM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(test.php @ Oct 25 2016, 10:03 AM)
im trying to decode using sourceguardion loader online, a random file which is encrypted. but somehow it still encrypted. what am i missing? only the real creater who encrypt the file able to access it?
Any encrypted php file will need to go through a plugin installed in PHP.

And you don't need the creator's password to decrypt it, since subsequent executions can happen without needing to type in the password.

This means the password is embedded somewhere in the plugin or it's settings or the php file.

The easy way is to contact creator.

The next is to get a source guardian decoder.

The hardest is to trace the memory offsets used by the plugin to store the decryption passwords, you'll have to be good with something similar to soft-ice or etc.

alien3d
post Oct 25 2016, 10:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(test.php @ Oct 25 2016, 10:03 AM)
to me .
Don't waste time and money obfuscate code.Always got people crack it or don't have to. Focus more on maintenance support.. Been a hell of mess with somebody zend guard. need to specific php version and cannot be upgrade able.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:13 AM