Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted Malay Guy Interested In Chinese Girl, Wants to know if girl is interested

views

noonies_naruto
post Oct 21 2016, 04:19 AM

Enthusiast
735 posts

bro. i been there done that.

what u doing now is just piling up all the pain to hurt urself at the end.

just come clean and say u want to be in relationship with her. If she reject, then u just walk away, with whatever dignity left.

u see bro, the way women think is, if they find a guy friend, they'd do things so intimate together and still think nothing of u as bf. But men on the other hand are the ones who fantasize too much.

listen to my advice, get to the point and walkaway.
noonies_naruto
post Oct 21 2016, 04:20 AM

Enthusiast
735 posts

OH AND YEAH PLEASE STOP WITH THE GIFTS PRESENTS BULLSHIT. that is just downright disgusting unless if u really her bf already
noonies_naruto
post Oct 21 2016, 04:22 AM

Enthusiast
735 posts

QUOTE(badster @ Oct 20 2016, 08:22 PM)
I believe she knows I like her since on her birthday I texted her saying, "You are a beautiful & charming person and I am so fortunate to have met you. I really enjoy talking with u and look forward to your text every single day". I don't want to put her on the spot and ask if she is seeing anyone. She might be unsure of her feelings.

For her birthday dinner, she herself suggested we meet at this intimate Italian restaurant and dressed up for the occasion. She also gave me her home address. Isn't that indication that she likes me?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

bro u have a lot to learn!
youngblood29us
post Oct 21 2016, 08:16 AM

On my way
533 posts

QUOTE(noonies_naruto @ Oct 21 2016, 04:19 AM)
bro. i been there done that.

what u doing now is just piling up all the pain to hurt urself at the end.

just come clean and say u want to be in relationship with her. If she reject, then u just walk away, with whatever dignity left.

u see bro, the way women think is, if they find a guy friend, they'd do things so intimate together and still think nothing of u as bf. But men on the other hand are the ones who fantasize too much.

listen to my advice, get to the point and walkaway.
Agree..

Btw TS religion is a big issue esp on what has been going on in our country recently..gona be a mammoth task to convince amois to be in a relationship..i suggest don't drag it further..confess and if no, pls move on..don't get into the 'we can still be good friends etc' bs..

Before my wife and I got into relationship, a malay guy was interested in her..she backed out solely because of religion..

This post has been edited by youngblood29us: Oct 21 2016, 08:17 AM
GabanGadget
post Oct 21 2016, 08:50 AM

Getting Started
204 posts

lol TS is over 40 alrdy. Do u know what does that means? U r her santa claus 90% I'd say. I believe she must be talking about how many assets and saving u have behind u laugh.gif 40 and single = gold digger magnet
celicaizpower
post Oct 21 2016, 08:57 AM

Race : ☐ Malay ☐ Chinese ☐ India ☑ /k/tard
1,177 posts

QUOTE(badster @ Oct 20 2016, 11:07 AM)
I am a Malay guy and met a Chinese girl (let's call her 'M') in July this year via social media and we have gone out 3 times for dinner. M has turned me down a few times also during that time. M hugged me when we parted ways the first 2 times but the third time I told her I was uncomfortable with it because of religious restriction. Last time we had dinner was to celebrate her birthday a few days in advance because I had to travel for work. During dinner M even asked me to share her food. The first 2 times after dinner I wanted to walk M to her car but she declined; however, the third time she allowed me to.

I would greet M in the mornings and bid her good night via Whatsapp. I will message her occasionally throughout the day. She replies my messages although not immediately. Sometimes she will send pictures of herself. She does confide in me about her job which she dislikes terribly. I consoled her and advised her to be patient and look for another job.

A few days after her birthday we were supposed to have dinner again, this was planned during our third meeting. However, in the afternoon she said she wasn't feeling well and had to cancel.  When I told M that I have something to give her, she immediately said she will meet me for dinner near her home in Bukit Jalil and will text me later.

I waited at a mall in Bukit Jalil and texted her saying if she's not well then we can just meet for me to pass her gift. I was surprised she gave me her home address and asked me to meet her there. Anyway, I was dejected after meeting M and felt that she was only interested in her gift. I believe there are other guys pursuing her because I saw pictures of flowers she received which she posted online.

Recently I ignored her for 2 days and on the third day I bid her good morning. She replied soon after and asked where have I been. I just said I had a lot on my mind. She asked whether I was fine and I said yes. Later in the night she asked how my day was, which she never did before. I am confused whether she likes me or considers me just a friend.
Hi Bro,

No she is not interested with you for a relationship. She has someone else in her mind and most probably, this person also tak layan her.

Best if you move along and look for someone else.
NamelessNinja
post Oct 22 2016, 12:19 PM

Getting Started
206 posts

why this M sounds so familiar to me. Bukit Jalil somemore LOL
gengstapo
post Oct 23 2016, 02:20 AM

Retired enthusiast
All Stars
10,688 posts

user posted image

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top