Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Digital piano for beginner, Recommendation please?

views

TSratloverice
post Oct 17 2016, 01:13 PM, updated 8y ago

Enthusiast
804 posts

As a beginner in piano lessons, I'm currently looking for a digital piano with stand and pedals.

So far I've spotted Korg B1SP and would like to know if there are any other models which you guys deem suitable for a beginner.

Thank you.
darthbii
post Oct 27 2016, 06:09 PM

:C // C: // ;( // (;
790 posts

Sorry for partly hi-jacking the thread but I would like to know if it is possible to connect bluetooth earphones/headphones to a digital piano.

I'm also considering a digital piano to replace the acoustic one thats been lying around. For me, I'm looking at the Roland brand.
everettsyj
post Nov 13 2016, 12:47 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(ratloverice @ Oct 17 2016, 01:13 PM)
As a beginner in piano lessons, I'm currently looking for a digital piano with stand and pedals.

So far I've spotted Korg B1SP and would like to know if there are any other models which you guys deem suitable for a beginner.

Thank you.
Hi TS.
KORG B1 is a good choice, provided you treat it like a normal piano without much function or effect.
If you're interested, I'm selling B1(not sp) with stand and chair.
The reason I want to sell is I'm going for studio keyboard (midi).
Pm me if you're interested :-)
AJ85
post Nov 17 2016, 12:01 AM

13 posts

Guys, have you think of yamaha digital piano ? Probably ways durable compare with others brand digital piano, you maybe can consider P series 45?
sorethroat
post Nov 17 2016, 11:16 AM

Getting Started
153 posts

to connect bluetooth u need digital piano with bluetooth features. Roland FP series got.

better buy any digital piano with built in bluetooth. u can even change the sound using computer software or garage band/bs-16i if you're on iphone/ipad. No need upgrade anymore. a little bit latency introduced by buffering. but u cant notice. i tried myself.

jonFreeze
post Jun 9 2017, 03:34 PM

15 posts

Not sure if its relevant to ask here. But ive been searching high and low for keyboardist for my 5 piece band. We plan to play for events, functions and gigs once the line up is completed. All that's left to look for now is a keyboardist. Based in Klang Valley. Please pm if this interest you.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.08    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:50 AM