Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Official Nikon Discussion Thread Ver.26, D850 kambing soon (Photography)

ervinlew
post Yesterday, 01:37 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(EXkurogane @ Jan 20 2018, 03:09 PM)
This one is highly dependent on luck i think. but newer models like Sigma ART and Tamron SP series do very well in Autofocus, better quality control.
My old non-ART lens was very accurate in AF despite lots of people warning about buying "lemon" units. When AF is inaccurate it was more of a user error based on my own experiences.

Some ori Nikon lens have AF issues also, the Nikon 28mm 1.8G is notorious for focus breathing. It doesnt fetch much in resale value for that reason.
Yeap i agree on the latest ART series or the G2 Tamron is consider par with Nikon lens on the autofocus but for me 28mm is not wide enough.. for group photo or landscape. 24mm perhaps will get better resale value ? tongue.gif
neverlovegirl
post Yesterday, 04:29 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi guys,

Sorry for this inconvenience question.
Have anyone got Nikon D700 Shutter replacement recently ? and how much did it cost ?

I found the old post in 2010 and there is no new information until now, hence I ask here for help. Thanks you in advance.
EXkurogane
post Yesterday, 09:57 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(coolkwc @ Jan 22 2018, 12:47 PM)
I don't think they shouldn't lock the white balance when taking series of shots. That's why i 'm asking here who doing AEB do they notice it. I normally don't adjust WB unneccesary during PP, if all the shots WB same why i bother to adjust it.
Yeah, you do have a point. Personally i don't do AEB much so i can't say much on that. My work flow is a bit different.

I would fix WB values first by presets or entering a value before shooting if i intend to do a composite, regardless of whether it's exposure or focus stack, except in studio settings where everything is fixed.

All these years of using cameras taught me an important lesson - never trust the camera to get the WB right always regardless of how expensive or high end it is. sweat.gif

41 Pages « < 39 40 41Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0660sec    6.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 03:40 PM