Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Car Ionizer / Cleaner, Worth getting? Advice appreciated

views

playerzaki2000
post Sep 11 2011, 05:55 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(allankoh007 @ Jul 28 2011, 04:42 PM)
Bro,
    Recently too i did a study for air purifier , ozonizer  and ionizer. Well, eventually i purchased 2 units of air purifier for both my cars. After considering all pros and cons. I still prefer something is more obvious and requires maintenance.
    Ozonizer and Ionizer spoilt without warning and once you realized it , harm is done. Most of it less than Rm 100 ozonizer and ionizer rarely come with warranty as the manufacturer also doubting of the reliability and health concern on their product. They just CLAIM this and that without any study from lab or being certify.
    After studying for few days. I finally decided to purchase air purifier, branded as "PERFECTAIRE"  try log into this website for more details

http://www.perfectbrandz.com/newsite/produ...erfectaire.html

I been using this product for the past 1 month, well. It works well, and best of it is able to create a clean room by killing all the germs, virus , etc. This are proven by Singapore Health Ministry , Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia, Halal Certify in Malaysia. Costing only Rm 68 for car with free 1 type of aromatherapy oil too.

Best of it is no only air purify the air but also dehumidify the air surrounding. Best for air condition room and also car. Skin will not get dry but more moisture too. Their aromatherapy is the best. I tried few and it works well for me and my family. I prefer "Green Apple" for my cars , you wouldn't feel sleepy while driving.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not a dealer for this products but only sharing here. Actually, the dealer in Malaysia for this products is sucks and idiot while doing their poor marketing. Anyhow, this is a good products.

You can get it in certain Jaya Jusco. Good Luck!!!
hi, i went through the website and i did not find anything about Singapor health Ministry and kementrian Malaysia...

Also, the products shows that i need to add water to them, is there any product from the same vendor which i dont need to add water?

and where did you buy yours? maybe i would want to buy the same product...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0208sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:14 AM