Final brokerage fee?

views

happyking4ever
post Oct 14 2016, 02:27 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(cocbum4 @ Oct 12 2016, 08:24 PM)
Based on the annual trade up to 100 times
The brokerage fee of 0.42% stack up to 100 times to 42%.
The same apply to when I give you 10k and every trade you give me 30, and you will need to give the 10k back to me with no question asked! After 100 times trade it summed up to 3000, basically just I give you 10k and you return to me 10k+3k=13k after one year.
I had no interested who is making it high, how about there is a way to reduce the fee significantly. There should be a solution to it.
This are some of the article I could find in the internet
Obviously there is incentive for trader to make it more profitable, and I had no idea if it worked the same locally.
when it comes to big trader, they trades in millions of shares and their transaction cost "per share" average down to much lower because there is a ceiling cap on the stamp duty and clearing fee. When you are dealing with millions of shares, the average amount makes it much smaller "per share". But if you are trading small quantity of shares then you will feel the percentage to be high.

it is government call, so you will have to appeal ahem to government.

SUScocbum4
post Oct 14 2016, 04:37 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

QUOTE(happyking4ever @ Oct 14 2016, 02:27 PM)
when it comes to big trader, they trades in millions of shares and their transaction cost "per share" average down to much lower because there is a ceiling cap on the stamp duty and clearing fee. When you are dealing with millions of shares, the average amount makes it much smaller "per share". But if you are trading small quantity of shares then you will feel the percentage to be high.

it is government call, so you will have to appeal ahem to government.
Do you know how much they are paying for the transaction fee? For the EPF institutional fund, are they paying much lower fee (how much lower) or even free as they own the system compare to any retail fund.
ysling
post Oct 25 2016, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
125 posts

are the commission + stamp duty etc 2 ways?

E.g. if I buy the share today and sell it next week, i have to pay brokerage fee & stamp duty 2 times because I buy & sell?
kueyteowlou
post Oct 25 2016, 11:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,093 posts

QUOTE(ysling @ Oct 25 2016, 11:48 AM)
are the commission + stamp duty etc 2 ways?

E.g. if I buy the share today and sell it next week, i have to pay brokerage fee & stamp duty 2 times because I buy & sell?
yes correct. smile.gif

kueyteowlou
post Oct 25 2016, 11:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,093 posts

QUOTE(cocbum4 @ Oct 14 2016, 04:37 PM)
Do you know how much they are paying for the transaction fee? For the EPF institutional fund, are they paying much lower fee (how much lower) or even free as they own the system compare to any retail fund.
so what type of rate are you looking for? sweat.gif

if want 0.10% can PM ME. thumbsup.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.68    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:21 PM