post Sep 30 2016, 05:59 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

Lol beta male
Artak
post Sep 30 2016, 06:17 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

theres only 1 way to handle this kind of girl. fuck her then dump her. she wanna be a gold digger, let her. but you also must digger (get it?)
vey99
post Sep 30 2016, 06:28 PM

Manyzer
2,851 posts

after i read, i running nose liao

brrr its cold in here
SUSFlizzardo
post Sep 30 2016, 06:36 PM

Troll
1,093 posts

QUOTE(scorptim @ Sep 30 2016, 05:45 PM)
Tula...  I thought /k all 20K income. But this fella after spending the girl twice already ask to AA. After spending her 4 times already cannot tahan.

Second date he ajak her go shopping but then complaint have to pay a lot.

Bday give teddy bear and exotic resto (tak sampai level fine dining lagi tu) also complaint.

5th date already ask to AA...

My conclusion is TS cheapskate! Wan date girl that looks hot and can get hundreds of like but too stingy to spend for it.

From what you mention above... Doesn't seem like you could have spent that much on her oso.

Please la TS, if wanna be stingy, find those girls yg biasa2 sudah. Nak yg cantik, have to spend first, at least until few months of piapping her. After she gets used to your D, baru ask for AA. She will agree coz by that time she too sayang and dun wanna lose you d.
ya la, even counted his dates. cant afford to have gf dont have gf la.. once she really accepted u as partner she herself wont allow u to waste money unnecessarily lah

TheEvilMan
post Sep 30 2016, 06:38 PM

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
668 posts

user posted image
max_cavalera
post Sep 30 2016, 06:38 PM

rebirth
5,406 posts

ts nak gf cun mantap meletup...tapi tak mampu nak tanggung maintenance fee dia...

cari awek biasa2 sudah...

-Aktan-
post Sep 30 2016, 06:39 PM

2.6b dah masuk bro
873 posts

Cherryx
duckhole
post Sep 30 2016, 06:41 PM

Casual
379 posts

6th time still not yet poke

better potong

also she earning rm200 is it, doubt a high income earner have brains this small
frostier
post Sep 30 2016, 06:59 PM

Casual
447 posts

QUOTE(teslagani94 @ Sep 30 2016, 03:36 PM)
Two weeks before, I got to know a girl on Wechat. The first time out, she asked me to fetch her home from a mall as she was lazy to wait for public transport. I agreed and got to see her in real. Her Wechat /FB photos are like 300/400 likes kind of girl. Dropped her at her house after like 10minutes drive.

The other day, she told me she is single and she invited me to watch midnight movie with her. I gave her some presents, which she had gladly accepted it. We are officially a couple.

The day afterward, I invited her to shop as she told me she likes to shopping. Later, I waited like 30minutes at her house, which I felt so much time wasted. During the meal, I paid around quite a lot for it and shopping stuff.

Fourth time hanging out, she told me " Hey, my birthday is on 29th Sept". Gave her a teddy bear but demanded a bigger one and brought her to an exotic restaurant.

Fifth time hanging out, I am still paying all the bills and stuff. Which I told her, we should AA style, but she doesn't agree. She said if you're not paying means I am stingy and all her other exs will pay for her outings and those men that are chasing her will be more than willing to pay for her. Despite I am earning 4 times more than her and able to afford all those, I am not impressed if my girlfriend expects me to pay everything when she thought that I earn the same amount as her. She told me that bf money is meant to spend on his girlfriend, and girlfriend money is meant for personal use.

The sixth time, she asked for a trip to an Island, which I'm more than happy to agree. Later, I pretended that I'm running out of money due to recent high spending, and asked her if can we AA style on the trip. Guess what she replied?
"Never mind, I think we shall go when you have money."

Now, Should I take her to the trip, fuck her and dump this bitch?
Obviously

5 Pages « < 3 4 5
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:09 AM