managing bluetooth connection windows 10, using BT earphone

views

TSfantagero
post Sep 28 2016, 04:23 PM, updated 8y ago

[ToFish4RepliesLikeYours]
2,723 posts

hello guys.. thank you for the support.

Recently, i bought a BT earphone..

the problem is, whenever both got connected, my DFX sound enhancer gets error and shutdown, leaving my laptop sound terrible using the earphone.

any idea how to have sound enhancer while using the BT earphone??

my laptop using realtek audio, then I installed DFX enhancer to make the volume louder and clearer.

thank you.

abubin
post Sep 28 2016, 05:03 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

looks like this is problem with the DFX sound enhancer. Perhaps contact the developer? Ask them to fix it.

BTW, you can enhance the sound of your BT device by going to the properties of the device, under Enhancements. Mine, I can change Bass, Headphone Virtualization and Loudness Equalization. Once I enhance the bass and loudness sound is much better.

I just downloaded and tested it. Works fine with my BT. Problem is this will cause some delay due to sound processing. So I removed it.

This post has been edited by abubin: Sep 28 2016, 05:23 PM
TSfantagero
post Sep 28 2016, 10:13 PM

2,723 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Sep 28 2016, 05:03 PM)
looks like this is problem with the DFX sound enhancer. Perhaps contact the developer? Ask them to fix it.

BTW, you can enhance the sound of your BT device by going to the properties of the device, under Enhancements. Mine, I can change Bass, Headphone Virtualization and Loudness Equalization. Once I enhance the bass and loudness sound is much better.

I just downloaded and tested it. Works fine with my BT. Problem is this will cause some delay due to sound processing. So I removed it.
u mean u could use dfx with bt ear phone??

ehmm what version are you running?
mine is 12.0

by delay u mean the video and sound not sync right?
TSfantagero
post Sep 29 2016, 04:11 PM

2,723 posts

and also, i have no problem with my bluetooth speaker. TP link groovi ripple.. it connects smoothly, no error, DFX still on.

icon_question.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:58 PM