Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

APPLE PAY IN MALAYSIA, Official arrives in Malaysia! Aug 2022!

views

lordaragorn90
post Dec 25 2017, 10:47 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

When I was in UK, I was able to use my apple watch to make any purchasing. It's kinda cool though. I wish apple pay is in malaysia already
lordaragorn90
post Dec 26 2017, 05:23 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(dikae @ Dec 26 2017, 10:05 AM)
Apple Watch to make payment sounds cool  biggrin.gif do u need to have your phone around it?
Im using series 1 so i need my phone around. Im not sure about series 2 or 3. It does pretty cool though
lordaragorn90
post Dec 26 2017, 10:31 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(dikae @ Dec 26 2017, 05:24 PM)
I think series 2 and 3 gps needs the phone to be with you too.. unless LTE which we are not getting it in our country..
Yeah i think so. But still it is quite easy since u dont need to take out your phone to make any purchase
lordaragorn90
post Jan 7 2018, 09:54 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(evofitpt @ Jan 5 2018, 11:42 PM)
Apple Pay on Apple Watch does not require your iPhone to be with you. As long as you’ve added the card into the watch, you can use it without the phone. To activate Apple Pay on Apple Watch, the watch needs to be unlocked with passcode.

Apple Pay can be used in Malaysia already in any retailers that accept PayWave / PayPass. No additional hardware is required by the retailer. No Malaysian banks currently offer Apple Pay so you need an overseas Apple Pay account to use Apple Pay here in Malaysia.

I have been using Apple Pay on my iPhone or Apple Watch here in Malaysia to make contactless payments with no troubles. My Apple Pay account is linked to an Australian bank. Every time I pay with Apple Pay, the retailers are always surprised that it works.
is it because your apple pay is linked to Australian bank? Im wondering Malaysian bank account will work

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0296sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:36 PM